Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sophm19

VIP Member
Wonder if chloe paid hers off aswell as her discount code ended and she extended it or is that just a trick to try lure in more people? There are loads of girls saying they are going to order or have ordered.

charcobain72

I actually feel a bit mean going after the fringe tbh. It's entirely possible he really doesn't want his hair cut but Chloe's cut the fringe to keep it out of his eyes. Which is preferable to forcing him to have his hair cut if he finds it distressing.

This is what i was thinking tbh but I was scared somebody would come at me for it. 😂😂😂
That’s a good point actually. My son hasn’t reached the preference stage of how he looks so I wouldn’t of even thought of it that way.

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
She did do Health and Social Care at college if you remember and worked part time in a cafe through season 1 but she will be okay now as benefits will pay her and I heard TM get £2k per season, not much but it all adds up.
Yeh I knew she had a job, but I don’t think she actually was going to follow through with been a social worker , & benefits will deduct what she earns from teen mom as well!

I just wish these girls would realise having a baby young doesnt mean you cant have a career and enjoy your life. I know it's easier said then done but it's better than going back and forth with the same men and ended up regretting wasting so much time on them years down the line while living a life on benefits and dodgey insta adverts. £2k a series is not an affordable income alone. They arent bad people have the potential to be better themselves and be be happy but I honestly think they have lost their self worth.
Absolutley even the teen mom og girls have made there own businesses out of the shows success majority of them actually worked in the beginning too since they don’t really have much choice in America their show really did show how tough it was been a teen mom and how depressing it can be having no money , the uk girls just don’t seem to be aspiring to do anything except plan the next baby... except chloe at least she does actually have dreams, it’s really sad to be honest! Hopefully the next season focuses more on the kids and them focusing on the future rather then there baby daddy’s and boyfriends

Sophm19

VIP Member
Have you noticed all Megan’s pictures with her and Tel are back on the gram?
I noticed this and thought it looked like other pics have been deleted. Also noticed her and billie dont follow each other anymore? I look like a stalker haha but was looking on Megan's followers to find her when someone mentioned her story.

AngryBird101

VIP Member
A few months ago Chloe went somewhere I think London to do something and shared a pic of her and CC. Not sure if it was working on something together or just a chance meeting——found the pic

View attachment 143177
Oh god I was wrong then!!😂😂😂

Iv seen that a few times too, I think it’s because not a bad word gets said about Emma on it.. be interesting to see if it’s addressed though
There is a small park across from me and I’ve seen kids in it all weekend, or am I thinking of the grass surrounding the Park🤔🤔🤔

Beach is allowed as long as only in 2s no? That beach looks well busy so they can’t all be flouting the rules, I think lots of us are confused about the easing down rules, I know I am!🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Mia looks great but her face also says “I love myself”😂😂