Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people saying Emma and the back up account saying they are working on it (alright Poirot) but Chloe was asking for baby stuff for her sister so could be that and someone’s started the rumour mill. Otherwise can only be Emma, Megan and tel are done and Amber surely would not be so daft?

Has anyone seen Sassi's post, I wonder what's up with her, she said she was feeling so emotionally and physically drained right now

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hmm so Reanne has tagged her lash tech with lashes boomerang, just an ad or had she had them done? Wasn’t she desperate for them the other day it was that nails? I’m gutted my nail shops shut but one of the girls is doing them from home but I’ve still declined for now it’s irresponsible imo but when you’ve got the government setting an example people are gonna do what they want 😩

Has anyone seen Sassi's post, I wonder what's up with her, she said she was feeling so emotionally and physically drained right now

I saw that bit cagey no post after it

A few people saying Emma and the back up account saying they are working on it (alright Poirot) but Chloe was asking for baby stuff for her sister so could be that and someone’s started the rumour mill. Otherwise can only be Emma, Megan and tel are done and Amber surely would not be so daft?
Chloe doesn’t have a sister?

Hmm so Reanne has tagged her lash tech with lashes boomerang, just an ad or had she had them done? Wasn’t she desperate for them the other day it was that nails? I’m gutted my nail shops shut but one of the girls is doing them from home but I’ve still declined for now it’s irresponsible imo but when you’ve got the government setting an example people are gonna do what they want 😩

I saw that bit cagey no post after it
Do you also imagine her crying hysterically and shouting Darrrrrrrreeen

I saw her post she definitely said for her sister
Screenshot_20200526-184527_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
I noticed somebody said something like "it's Emma because it's been mentioned on tattle life and that's where this page gets their info" but I couldn't screenshot it fast enough and now it's been deleted I think 🤣🤣

My comment has been deleted aswell!! 😂😂

Her mum and dad had Chloe and her brother quite late so they may have had a kid or 2 before them, in previous relationships perhaps.

Reactions: 4
Re Anne posted a throwback from 2 years ago with Dylan, have they really been together that long

Why would chloe need a double pram if Marley’s about to start school? I don’t think it’s her I think she’s the only one who wouldn’t be stupid enough again

Reactions: 5
I'm wondering if Chloes been told to put that up to throw people off...as everyone is now suspecting and talking about it being Emma?!

Aw god please ask her?? Pretty please!! Her A will mean she won’t be able to lie!!!
This comment is harsh dont take advantage of someone with SN. If anyone disagrees or thinks I'm being a snowflake sorry but I dont care I stand by what I've said.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Chloe has posted photos in the past with her nephew so maybe she has a sister that she hasn’t mentioned on the show - unless the nephew is from one of Jordan’s siblings

I'm sure chloe's said before she has a big family, pretty sure she has siblings that are a older

Chloe doesn’t have a sister but she does have an older brother and a sister in law who had a little baby last year.

Oh no I take it back. She does have a sister 😂 but here you go

Pps. After a little stalking her sis is definitely pregnant. Due in 10 weeks.

Also it’s a half sister on her dad’s side :) might explain why she’s not on the show as the scenes are usually with her Mum.

Attachments

Last edited:
So Tel’s ex Kirsty (apparently Megan’s ex bestie) is Reannes’s long term best friend. I thought Megan and Reane barely knew each other? But they must have known each other for a while, and if so then they’re all as bad as each other, Kirsty included.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.