Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’s emotionally abusive either but I do I think he’s communication skills are absolutely shite and he thinks shouting is the only way she’ll listen & doing it infront of the boys is inexcusable , ambers a funny one as well though .. she doesn’t like listening to people unless it’s what she wants to hear, she treats her mum as the dad of the kids not him

Reactions: 9
Do you think? I don’t see that he’s emotionally abusive
If you read back on the threads about his behaviour during a live Amber did, you'll see what I mean.

I'm not saying Amber is perfect, far from it. But that doesn't excuse Steve's behaviour. Its really not surprising she doesn't want him in her house giving his behaviour.

Reactions: 13
MTV have been far too kind to Ste on the edit, they've made him out to be a soppy loving dad who just wants to be with Amber and the kids but if you go back to the start and also look a bit closer at his behaviour he's far from it.

Maybe he is that on one level but he whether intentional or not hes also got a nasty side and takes it out on Amber big time
I’ve always felt this from the very start. I know it’s been a bit of back and forth when it comes to their relationship and Amber has had her faults, but something has never sat right with me when it comes to Ste. We’ve seen glimpses of his nasty side when she’s done lives in the past. He’s been given a very generous edit in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
Chloe is so boring... her Instagram stories of making her bed, washing her hair.... everyone does these things Chloe not just you but they’re just so mundane no one shares them!

also sorry but Marley’s hair is so stupid. Get him a haircut!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chloe is so boring... her Instagram stories of making her bed, washing her hair.... everyone does these things Chloe not just you but they’re just so mundane no one shares them!

Has she actually labelled the inside of her cupboard where she keeps the cloths ffs! As if she'll get confused and forget where to put them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’ve stopped watching them now, I couldn’t care less if she’s making the bed or doing the washing. Does she think it makes her look good spending most of her time cleaning? I don’t get it at all 🤣.

Reactions: 4

I feel same I doze off when I’m watching them, I just don’t get why she thinks people actually care about her making her bed like it’s stupid she just trying to be a mother Helen Briggs (bleh) mrs Hinchcliffe etc so she gets ‘ gifted’ cleaning products. She puts those little lists on and one of them is always a walk with Marley. I’d rather see more stories having a walk with Marley than hoovering her floors 🥴

Reactions: 3
I feel really sorry for chloes dog it just seems to be ignored, when I see my pet everyday it’s like I’ve not seen her in 6 months the love and cuddles we have

Reactions: 5
I feel really sorry for chloes dog it just seems to be ignored, when I see my pet everyday it’s like I’ve not seen her in 6 months the love and cuddles we have
remember they had a dog trainer and the dog wouldn’t stop barking! I don’t think they ever trained it

Reactions: 6

Exactly! She gets up and does what most people do, like, you’re really not that special hun! And why does she think people want to watch it as well? Posting cleaning stories everyday on your social media is really odd to me! (Unless you’re trying to promote a business or something)

agree with Marley’s hair it just looks scruffy and makes him look unkempt to me. I’ve always thought it but felt mean saying it :(

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Megan on instagram hahaha “lips still looking amazing” well yeah you did have them done about 4 weeks ago on the sly 🥴😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chloe is desperate to build up this hinch style following I think but who tf writes wash my hair on a list please to cross off 😂 it’s not like she has a difficult hair type where washing your hair would be an actual mission and a chore 🤣 just wash ya hair hun you don’t have to tell people...
also seeing her on her stories today not body shaming her but you can clearly see her as she is not the edited version she put up last week 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Megan on instagram hahaha “lips still looking amazing” well yeah you did have them done about 4 weeks ago on the sly 🥴😂😂😂
Obviously lockdown doesn’t count when you’re ‘insta’ famous. Get over yourself love. Also why is she having a clinic day? They’re not allowed to be open yet 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Chloe is desperate to build up this hinch style following I think but who tf writes wash my hair on a list please to cross off 😂 it’s not like she has a difficult hair type where washing your hair would be an actual mission and a chore 🤣 just wash ya hair hun you don’t have to tell people...
also seeing her on her stories today not body shaming her but you can clearly see her as she is not the edited version she put up last week 😴
I thought the same thing about the hair wash but I think it was just there to make her list look a bit bigger so it’s looks like she has sooo much to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Old news but does anything think Chloe ever got the range rover. I thought she would be posting pics of it. Like "just of to tesco" with the rangey steering wheel in the back ground 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is! The latest series Amber looks completely done with it all, every little thing she says he goes absolutely ballistic 😬 it’s awful to watch. A newborn baby however they’re fed isn’t meant to be away from their mum 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m so glad other people see it! Whenever I went on Instagram/twitter everyone was defending him. It was stressing me out so much watching him trying to get her to pump and ultimately make her feel bad for breastfeeding. When it should be completely her choice. And also I felt for her so much when he kept trying to force her to let him have the newborn over night, I couldn’t even be without my boy for an hour when he was first born, it was upsetting to watch imo

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.