Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Unpopular opinion but I actually don't mind Jordan, he's a good looking lad and I don't condone what he did and besides that I did feel a bit sorry for him all along even since series 1🙈

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

k8ilee

He's emotionally abusive and puts his wants before the kids' needs.
He is! The latest series Amber looks completely done with it all, every little thing she says he goes absolutely ballistic 😬 it’s awful to watch. A newborn baby however they’re fed isn’t meant to be away from their mum 🤦🏼‍♀️

Very_lot

I think Chloe would have had a whole host of kids by now if Jordan was in at least bit attracted to her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad

KfBr

VIP Member
And also if she is really unhappy with her size why doesn’t she try to lose a bit of weight? She clearly relies heavily on editing her pics but that’s not gonna replace how she feels about herself
I actually feel for Chloe here as I’m the same. I don’t mean I edit photos but I refuse and absolutely HATE having my photo taken because I hate the way I look. I try for a few days then my mood grips me and I just give up. I could cry every day with the way I look but the mental battle I have everyday is overwhelming and my comfort is unfortunately food. I’m not massive at all, I’m probably the same as chloe and carry it all on my stomach. But it’s SO fucking hard and you have to be in the right mindset and have support around you to do it.
Ive done it before so I 10000% know it’s possible.
Im not on tv or have a massive social media following so I dread to think how chloe must feel some days. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad

Drea1984

Chatty Member
Chloe seems much older than her years. My partner is beyond lazy so I sympathise with her. She seems to be making a decent stab at motherhood though. Marley always seems the best behaved of all the children & seems happy & healthy. Jordan I guess realises he will be paying for the “haaase” for the next 18 years so thinks he may as well live in it😉

• Haha

Fishnips

VIP Member
Jordan probably got the snip on the sly after hearing Chloe wants 5 kids 😩😂
This isn't actually unrealistic though. 🙈 Probably got it done the day she got a positive preg test 😂
C

Some men, many men, don’t grow up until they are 30, 40 and Jord is what, 21,22, so many years left yet! Lol.

I don’t call guys Jords age men, I call them ‘older teens’ as they still have the mentality of teens!!😂😂 also I thought Jordan’s dad seemed very young too so he perhaps gets that from there! Jordan’s mum looks old enough to be Jordan’s fathers mum!!😂😂
I get what you're saying, but the fact we hold men to such poor standards is the reason so many of them are absolute dogshit. Like why should we just roll our eyes and go "oh typical bloke"? Like no. This isn't okay. Expect more. Kick the fuck off. THROW THAT SAUCEPAN AT HIS XBOX SIS.

Soz. 😂

Edit: I don't think there's anything wrong with people gaming but there is if it affects their every day life. My OH is a gamer but I don't mind because it means he isn't always interfering 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Thatbbaskin

Ok so Emma's seen this site and she messaged me saying shes about to block me and sent a screenshot of this page with one of my posts 🤣 then tried to say on her stories shes been hacked recently

It was definitely her I spoke to so I dont know why shes trying to deny it, we will know soon enough if she announces her pregnancy x

Oh and instantly after blocking me I get this request... very subtle emma 🤣 you cant block someone then try and add them on a fake account
20200606_141021.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Ocupus5

Chatty Member
Chloe has no idea how to dress for her shape! That blue dress was terrible it looked like a sausage skin. Cracking up at her singing saved a Wench. Also that bath scene with the face pack was so cringy. I do feel for Jordan as she is so demanding and bossy. The 5 year plan was a joke the lad clearly didn’t want to do it and there she is trying to bully him into another baby. He clearly doesn’t want to be with her. Lastly Chloe’s nails were bogging 🤢 all brown and rank around the bottom of the polish.

Emma is so boring the only good thing about it her segments is her mum.

Amber has spent every episodes with sunglasses on her head -sunny - glasses on her head, raining- glasses on her head, night - glasses on her head, Labour - glasses on her head haha.

i would love For Sassi “I love you with all my heart” and Darren to come back next season and Mia and the Man dem space raider crisp as at least they brought drama and laughs

• Haha

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
That blue dress chloe tried on was awful and it was so uncomfortable watching her try to force a compliment out of Jordan for it

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jennytea

VIP Member
Fair play Chloe's stories make you realise what a sad twat she is for her age 😩😂 She acts like she’s about 60.

Also why does she wash her dishes on stories looking a slob, doesn’t even attempt a bra but then overly edits her pics to make herself look half the size it makes no sense 🤔

I feel bitchy today 😅😂

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
I don’t think Megan and tel are still together... she’s unfollowed him and deleted all they’re photos together 🥴

• Wow
  • Sad

Fishnips

VIP Member
Can't cope with how angry y'all over a boy having long hair jfc 😂

Lots of little boys have long hair these days - it's really not setting him up to be picked on, "mean" and it doesn't make him a "poor kid". I don't like Chloe but I really don't think she's the type to refuse to cut Marley's hair if it irritates him or he doesn't like it. 🤷‍♀️

Cloudninex

Chatty Member
She is with Jordan though.

Nah his mum lives in a council house I think, no offence but his mum is always in her dressing gown and I can’t see a woman like that having access to funds to own a house with a pool, no offence meant like but I can’t see Tel living here and then leaving to live in a pokey council flat.
What a strange comment my nana lives in her dressing gown when she’s at home but she’s worked and owned her own home for 40+ years 😂😂 you can make council houses look very nice as well..

• Haha

Fishnips

VIP Member
Doctors: don't wear a mask
Scientists: don't wear a mask
Pathologists: don't wear a mask
Amber: so guys hahaha #ad swipe up to get your own mask for wearing at Tescos I wear mine everywhere expect in every story I've posted since the start of the pandemic 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha

Very_lot

Christ here’s hoping Chloe doesn’t see the messages on here saying it was alright and try and release a single because let’s be honest, she ain’t there is she.

• Haha