Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kail also went to uni got a diploma, got pot head hair care, wrote 2 books, they all bring awareness to different charities I just can’t imagine the uk mums doing that 😂I suppose in a way as annoyed people get with chloe she’s brings something to the show that the rest of them don’t..
The US show obviously pays much better and in turn, has given the girls a lot more opportunities in life

Reactions: 11
Vast difference in earnings between the US and UK versions.... if what someone mentioned above is correct and its 2k per season in the UK compared to the reported 200k per season they earn in the US then I kind of understand the UK girls not doing much with it, 2k a year would not build a business 🤷‍♀️
agree, however I’m sure when teen mom og first started they were not on a massive wage

Vast difference in earnings between the US and UK versions.... if what someone mentioned above is correct and its 2k per season in the UK compared to the reported 200k per season they earn in the US then I kind of understand the UK girls not doing much with it, 2k a year would not build a business 🤷‍♀️
My post wasn't specifically about building a business, I'm sorry if it came across that way. I feel like the girls on Teen Mom U.K. have no ambition, they could be using their platform in other ways such as raising awareness of teen pregnancy in the U.K, how to access contraception etc and to show the real struggle of being a teen parent in the U.K. Much like Maci does her advocacy work for PCOS & teen pregnancy, I would LOVE for some of the U.K. girls to use their platform in this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jordan is the biggest dick ever, Chloe is such a pretty girl, she can be obsessive and get a bit too into things yes but I do feel for her, She deserves so much better than him, someone who’s actually interested in her and respects her

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but has anyone noticed Megan has deleted all pics of her and Terrance tel whatever he’s called 😂 doesn’t seem to be following him either and he’s deleted all pictures!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah they could do alot more with their platform which would also help their career.

I'm sick of seeing people mentioning megan and tel deleting pics on the fb pages and someone keeps saying "not all of them" and putting that one pic of them all that she has clearly missed when deleting 🙄🙄On here it's different and I get people havent read through the threads but ok fb I honestly don't understand why admin accept repeated posts

Yeah they could do alot more with their platform which would also help their career.

I'm sick of seeing people mentioning megan and tel deleting pics on the fb pages and someone keeps saying "not all of them" and putting that one pic of them all that she has clearly missed when deleting 🙄🙄On here it's different and I get people havent read through the threads but ok fb I honestly don't understand why admin accept repeated posts
Exactly and It’s obvious she hasn’t deleted it because it’s a photo of both of them on there god sons christening day..

I listened to Mias podcast with Chloe earlier, not to defend Jordan but I'm pretty sure she said she doesn't really want have sex. I can't see many 21 year old men wanting to be stuck in a sexless relationship, I understand people do go through 'dry spells' and any good relationship can work with and through that. I literally came across as she is just disinterested, in general not just recently.
Anyone else get a similar vibe from what she was saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but has anyone noticed Megan has deleted all pics of her and Terrance tel whatever he’s called 😂 doesn’t seem to be following him either and he’s deleted all pictures!
So so childish 🤦‍♀️ they'll be back together tomorrow

Reactions: 1
I listened to Mias podcast with Chloe earlier, not to defend Jordan but I'm pretty sure she said she doesn't really want have sex. I can't see many 21 year old men wanting to be stuck in a sexless relationship, I understand people do go through 'dry spells' and any good relationship can work with and through that. I literally came across as she is just disinterested, in general not just recently.
She had said that in the past about not wanting sex due to her body confidence issues, I am beginning to see now why Jordan cheated, not excuses but just a fact.

Completely agree. Chloe has the fortunate circumstances that the other girls don't. Stable homelife and comfortably well off parents. Her mum and dad had her very late in life she said, her mum was like 38 when she had her and 40 when she had her brother. Stark contrast. Chloe does irritate me, she isnt perfect, but I still prefer her ways to the other girls.

Watching Megan ask her boyfriend of what, 6 months, to "baby make" with her when she already has 2 kids from another baby daddy at age 21..was just a joke. Does she have a secret house within her flat or a secret stash of money? I'm in my 30s with a toddler and a full time job but I know kids cost money. Does she think about the affect it will have her on kids just bringing up a new baby?

It's no secret that Amber is my least favourite of the mums. I just never have had a good vibe from her at all. Her and Ste are as bad as each other I don't care what anyone says. I remember the early days when Ste still loved her and she would flaunt flowers that she received from other men in his face. Throughout the series she seems to be only interested in one thing, having a boyfriend. Her behaviour when Ste was with Kirsty was shocking, not to mention the pair of them screaming in front of Brooklyn who sadly just looked like he was used to it. If she has got depression then I hope she gets help for it of course but I wish she had some get up and go for a different way of life, not just mum and girlfriend.
Was shocked but not surprised when Megan suggested trying for a baby with Tel! I remember her insisting on having another baby with Dylan when McKenzie was still a baby, saying she wasn't going to continue taking the pill once it'd run out despite Dylan saying it wasn't the right time financially (they lived in a trailer on his parents front drive at the time!).
Babies are the most wonderful blessings (even though I tear out my hair at times with mine!) but shouldn't be had on a wim because you're feeling broody. They need stability, Megan openly struggles getting McKenzie & Dulcie to eat healthy meals & doesn't have adequate space for three kids in a two bed flat and has ongoing tension with her baby father. It would be selfish to bring another baby into the mix

Reactions: 12
She had said that in the past about not wanting sex due to her body confidence issues, I am beginning to see now why Jordan cheated, not excuses but just a fact.
Jordan cheated because he is a CLOWN, if chloe didn’t want to have sex and he didn’t like that he should of left, sick of excuses been made for these horrible men and women who cheat

• Heart
Reactions: 57
No sex is a relationship killer speaking from experience. Men need sex to feel happy and contented and it's a bigger killer for any relationship.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually am in disbelief that some people think Emma is being unreasonable not trusting her child with somebody who may as well be a stranger hahaha. 💀
I've worked with some people for years and still wouldn't trust them to watch my child whilst I popped to the shop. We are talking about a human, not a new puppy.
MTV shows us a tiny bit of their lives. We don’t know what happens off camera and how often he does see them

At the end of the day he is the boys father and as long as there is no safeguarding risks he should be allowed to spend any time with him 1:1. She sits in the flat watching him Under he huge eyelashes and clearly doesn’t think he is a huge risk as if that was the case its likely she wouldn’t let him see the baby at all.
I’m sorry but I think if a child’s father wants to have a relationship with their child let them. Having said that it was a twatty comment saying he wanted to take the baby to a festival.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jordan cheated because he is a CLOWN, if chloe didn’t want to have sex and he didn’t like that he should of left, sick of excuses been made for these horrible men and women who cheat
Yeah there definitely isn’t an excuse for cheating. At the same time, if people watching a tv show can clearly see problems and no attraction in a relationship, I don’t know why they stayed together so long. I get that they have a child, house etc, but I feel they have tried so much to stay together, which is fair play, but you just have to leave and move on.

Reactions: 4
Yeah there definitely isn’t an excuse for cheating. At the same time, if people watching a tv show can clearly see problems and no attraction in a relationship, I don’t know why they stayed together so long. I get that they have a child, house etc, but I feel they have tried so much to stay together, which is fair play, but you just have to leave and move on.
They defiantly do need to call it quits it’s not good for either of them and they’re both looking like d*cks staying in the relationship

THIS 👏🏼
if you’re not happy then LEAVE. There is never an excuse for cheating in my eyes. If Chloe didn’t want to have sex as much as he did then he should have told her that it wasn’t making him happy and left, it’s never ok to look for it elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Was shocked but not surprised when Megan suggested trying for a baby with Tel! I remember her insisting on having another baby with Dylan when McKenzie was still a baby, saying she wasn't going to continue taking the pill once it'd run out despite Dylan saying it wasn't the right time financially (they lived in a trailer on his parents front drive at the time!).
Babies are the most wonderful blessings (even though I tear out my hair at times with mine!) but shouldn't be had on a wim because you're feeling broody. They need stability, Megan openly struggles getting McKenzie & Dulcie to eat healthy meals & doesn't have adequate space for three kids in a two bed flat and has ongoing tension with her baby father. It would be selfish to bring another baby into the mix

Absolutely spot on. Couldn't agree more with this. Megan acts like she has a huge house with lots of money. Kids aren't just accessories to seal your relationship. It's like she thinks if you have a baby then it "makes" your relationship. I couldn't believe Reanne and Dylan planning for a baby together either in their little flat when they already have 3 kids between then. Where is the rush? I don't get it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.