Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent watched tonights ep yet so cant really comment on it but I came on to say about Manleys story how infuriating 😠😠 why do grown men think it's ok to go on like that and then argue with the police like teenagers arguing with teachers.
I hope Mia takes it seriously and keeps Marliya away for a while not to punish him but for safety. Someone has commented on mias pic mentioning it and then a little argument kicked off

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Maybe Jordan is really awkward around the cameras and he feels way more comfortable just sitting still and either looking on his phone or playing games? who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Chloe’s singing coach either looks glamorous everyday or went so extra for every time she appeared this series 😂😂 Looks like she’s trying to pull a footballer

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doesn't Emma own a pram? Shes either carrying Jeremiah in the car seator in her arms. Its bugging me 😂

Reactions: 11
Funny how we said that teen mum account never said anything negative about emma and now the teen mum account is answering negative questions about emma 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So in 5 years Chloe wants to have a pay rise and have her own business.. but for the most part of this series and the last she’s said she wants to be a midwife 🧐😂 you can tell shes one of those girls who just thinks midwifery is all rainbows and roses and is just delivering babies.. I’m telling you now she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in training! I’m nearly at the end of my second year and it is TOUGH. You need to be seriously motivated and it needs to be something you 100% want to do, not something that sounds good to her and fills a hole in her life for a week or two 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just watching the episode now. Had to pause and come here to say...

When Chloe is singing in the garden, she said SAVE A WENCH LIKE ME... is she being funny, or does she think they're the words. I am so excited to see the open mic now!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does Emma take a whole pack of formula out with her? Can’t she pre do them before she goes out lol?? B

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So in 5 years Chloe wants to have a pay rise and have her own business.. but for the most part of this series and the last she’s said she wants to be a midwife 🧐😂 you can tell shes one of those girls who just thinks midwifery is all rainbows and roses and is just delivering babies.. I’m telling you now she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in training! I’m nearly at the end of my second year and it is TOUGH. You need to be seriously motivated and it needs to be something you 100% want to do, not something that sounds good to her and fills a hole in her life for a week or two 🙄
Notice how she didn’t mention university once either . She’s the type who wants to say she’s doing something just for the sake of saying it you’re right she wouldn’t have a clue what it takes . She has things come too easily to her to ever put actual hard work in 👌🏻 Hats off to her if she does it but it looks highly unlikely..

Reactions: 12
Why does Emma take a whole pack of formula out with her? Can’t she pre do them before she goes out lol?? B
Formula only lasts an hour once its been made. You can buy little tubs to measure it out into to take out with you. She is the only person I’ve ever seen do that.

Reactions: 1

When Chloe is singing in the garden, she said SAVE A WENCH LIKE ME... is she being funny, or does she think they're the words. I am so excited to see the open mic now!
They put a different scene and song on the teen mom insta page but edited in same reactions 🤔 sounded much worse on Instagram . Probs autotuned the actual ep 😂 watch both

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I havent watched yet, what song is she singing?

Formula only lasts an hour once its been made. You can buy little tubs to measure it out into to take out with you. She is the only person I’ve ever seen do that.
Did you watch TMY&P? Alisha and her fella did it as well. It made me laugh, so inconvenient when there’s so many formula dispensers/tubs on the market 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s what I mean why doesn’t she take the formula in little pots not the whole tub 🤣🤣

Also chloe saying she wants to be debt free how about pay your debts off before maybe buying a Range Rover would make sense 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Did you watch TMY&P? Alisha and her fella did it as well. It made me laugh, so inconvenient when there’s so many formula dispensers/tubs on the market 🤣
Oh yes I forgot about them. I know there usually right next to the formula in shops aswell. Feel like her life would be so much easier if she bought dispenser’s & used a pram instead of trying to juggle everything.

Imagine getting your full tub and scoop out in a restaurant or something 🤣 I cant believe people do this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I havent watched yet, what song is she singing?
They make out on the show she’s practicing only one song and on the clip on insta it’s amazing grace 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ she can’t hold a note but moves her arms around like Mariah Carey 😂 but then they do a song from the greatest showman on the episode x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.