Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan and Reeann aren’t following each other on insta at the moment so maybe he’s moving out

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Regaurding the cast pay I dont under stand why they earn so little from the show. Other MTV shows, geordie shore for example I bet they was getting some really good pay. They all turned up in posh cars, had swanky apartments, always on holidays, posh clothes..... I know they got paid for club appearances but that's about it.
Geordie shore became incredibly popular But Charlotte said in a interview the first season or 2 they didn’t actually get paid a single penny they just had the house and food and nights out paid for them and that was it they never earned a penny at first, teen mom uk is still testing waters I think, it could still sink or it could be a huge success like teen mom og and 2

Looool wonder if megs wasn’t with tel would he have tried to go back there 😂

Reactions: 6
Geordie shore became incredibly popular But Charlotte said in a interview the first season or 2 they didn’t actually get paid a single penny they just had the house and food and nights out paid for them and that was it they never earned a penny at first, teen mom uk is still testing waters I think, it could still sink or it could be a huge success like teen mom og and 2

Looool wonder if megs wasn’t with tel would he have tried to go back there 😂
Ohhh ok. That makes sence. Imagine getting tit faced on t.v and becoming a millionaire - goals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’ve got to remember on geordie shore the people literally sacrificed their lives to be on that show, on teen mom the girls can still work and live their own life

F967CDE3-3297-4B50-802B-839FFFBA5B9B.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Can we just take a minutes silence for her mum naming her children Ree-Ane and Rox-Ane 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
She’s posted the obligatory ‘duck u selfie’ I see.. showing Dylan she ain’t bothered n all that 🤣 almost as bad as Megan posting ‘just me and my kids from now on’ the other week

• Haha
Can we just take a minutes silence for her mum naming her children Ree-Ane and Rox-Ane 😭
Tragic!! Its not even phonetic spelling as 'Ane' is surely pronounced Ayn?

I really hate Ree-Ane's name, it's so ugly, it's a shame as Rhian/ Rhiannon is a lovely Welsh name, I considered it for my baby but we don't have enough of a Welsh connection

What's Ree-Ane's little girl's name?

I really hate Ree-Ane's name, it's so ugly, it's a shame as Rhian/ Rhiannon is a lovely Welsh name, I considered it for my baby but we don't have enough of a Welsh connection

Isabella

Reactions: 2
If they were living together Ree-Ane would be entitled to benefits still wouldn't she?
Looks like that's no longer the case tho 😂🙈
Yeah they would 100% still get benefits, & omggg that giant vase .. another wannabe she worse then meg and her Chanel toilet mat 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If they were living together Ree-Ane would be entitled to benefits still wouldn't she?
Looks like that's no longer the case tho 😂🙈
Nooo, depends all on their income.

Weren’t Ree ane posting an ad for bongo yesterday about how it said they were in love 😂😂 time goes fast

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Emma asking for advice on how to gain weight, is she forgetting she’s pregnant or something? 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Emma asking for advice on how to gain weight, is she forgetting she’s pregnant or something? 😬😂
I think she’s all in her feelings about the teen mom talk page comments and not liking the fact the person posted the screenshots of her been pregnant on here so now she’s trying to act like she’s not 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Hahah sad but this made me smile, had a crappy day and you called my name (which I hate) lovely so thanks🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
2 bedroom flat with 4 kids between them and a dog! FfsView attachment 151647
It's for Dylan. They've split up apparently.

Oh that's not bad at all, and it's spelled properly

She looks so dutty in that pic 😂 also Wtf is this on her home story...

View attachment 151751
I think they call it "tit taste" but you have to say it in a french accent to make it sound classy. You can almost smell the crushed velvet headboard, the crystal tie backs and fluffy grey cushions that get matted when one of her kids treads a Gregg's pasty into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Emma’s weight gain stories- in amongst all that apparently she “doesn’t believe in taking pills for contraception” 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.