Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snoopdagg

Just watching the episode now. Had to pause and come here to say...

When Chloe is singing in the garden, she said SAVE A WENCH LIKE ME... is she being funny, or does she think they're the words. I am so excited to see the open mic now!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Thatbbaskin

I think it's because Theo's fringe hasn't been cut into a near mullet.

On the topic of Theo does anybody feel like we never really see him compared to Frankie? I'm not sure if it's because Shannon doesn't want to invade his privacy as he gets older but I find it a bit odd 😐
29109874-8389969-Joe_Exotic_pictured_is_currently_serving_a_22_year_jail_sentence-a-8_15913098...jpg

Found chloe's inspiration for Marley's hair

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Thatbbaskin

Ewwwww billies story
She doesnt do a very good job of covering it up does she fucking hell

Chloe's kid looks like dennis in cabin fever
Cabin-Fever-Pancakes-Kid.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Casperron

VIP Member
Why the hell has Megan put that post up saying sometimes mums have to do both roles Wtf your children have a dad they go to half the week! Grow up and take some responsibility for your children

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I get what you're saying, but the fact we hold men to such poor standards is the reason so many of them are absolute dogshit. Like why should we just roll our eyes and go "oh typical bloke"? Like no. This isn't okay. Expect more. Kick the fuck off. THROW THAT SAUCEPAN AT HIS XBOX SIS.

Soz. 😂

Edit: I don't think there's anything wrong with people gaming but there is if it affects their every day life. My OH is a gamer but I don't mind because it means he isn't always interfering 😂
SO MUCH THIS.

I hate the whole making excuses for men thing. Women don’t have a choice but to ‘grow up’ when they have a child, men shouldn’t be given the choice either. The fact that they get the option to be a lazy shite and have it brushed off as ‘typical man behaviour’ is what causes some of them to turn out so lazy. It’s such a backwards mentality. So glad my partner agrees with me, he does more than I do some days around the house and with the kids, and we both game in the evenings. It’s not the gaming that’s the problem, it’s the man himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Trey93

Apart from the rug then I love Marley’s room.
Chloe and Jordan are deffo in the best position out of all the girls house wise and financial position wise.

If you had to change the couples about then who would you put with who? I would have Jordan with Amber as she is more easy going than Chloe and he is more laid back and less argumentative than Ste.
Can you imagine the state of Jordan & Amber’s house 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

charcobain72

This is so nit picky but I wish Chloe would get rid of that stupid star rug in little ones room. Can’t be just me that thinks it looks like they cut up some spare bit of carpet that’s actually laid down in his room? Drives me nuts 🤣🤣

• Haha
And her saying he needs to compromise! No Chloe. You compromise on the colour of your living room and where you go on holiday. You don't compromise on bringing children into the world ffs. If somebody doesn't want more kids they absolutely shouldn't have more kids. 😬

She already forced Jordan into getting that dog.

I feel so sorry for the dog - whenever anyone comes in the room they never fuss her and shes so excited wagging her tail. Breaks my heart 🙈🙈

Nothing worse than not fussing a dog!

I'm not sure what is it about Chloe, but she just annoys the shit out of me!!

Her singing in the bath, omg, that was the treat I didnt know I needed!

Shes just so desperate to be respected and actually no one does respect her. Jordan certainly has no respect for her. He couldnt be less into her if he tried! That's no reflection on him as a person. Some people just arent meant to be and honestly they are not meant to be.
Writing the list just proved that.

Also, why was nasseh holding the baby in his arms in the taxi??? Is that allowed?? She has a car seat because shes lugging it around everywhere!

• Haha
  • Wow

Casperron

VIP Member
I have never known anyone with just one child that isn’t a baby have as much laundry as Chloe does. She has at least a pile of it every day! I had four children and didn’t have as much!
What do you mean? I’m confused. She has 2 children doesnt she, Marley and Jordan. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Gvikvv

Jordan cheated because he is a CLOWN, if chloe didn’t want to have sex and he didn’t like that he should of left, sick of excuses been made for these horrible men and women who cheat
Absolutely agreed. You shouldn’t be forced into having sex you don’t want just so your boyfriend won’t cheat on you.
Jordan’s actions are inexcusable, there’s no reason for them, he’s just a selfish lazy wanker. If he wasn’t happy he should’ve left.

• Heart

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
So in 5 years Chloe wants to have a pay rise and have her own business.. but for the most part of this series and the last she’s said she wants to be a midwife 🧐😂 you can tell shes one of those girls who just thinks midwifery is all rainbows and roses and is just delivering babies.. I’m telling you now she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in training! I’m nearly at the end of my second year and it is TOUGH. You need to be seriously motivated and it needs to be something you 100% want to do, not something that sounds good to her and fills a hole in her life for a week or two 🙄

• Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
I just think there is no point getting annoyed at folk breaking lockdown, people break rules all the time and so this isn’t any different, if it doesn’t affect you directly then I don’t see the issue, let them get on with it and what will be will be.
People breaking lockdown rules affects every one of us.
Going to leave this here.

• Heart
Thoughts on tonight's episode

Chloe annoyed the hell out of me with her list. For once I was actually with Jordan. Chill the fuck out love, calm down with these plans. Ambition is good, but you are just a control freak.
I must be in the minority here, but I actually thought her open mic night was really good lol. Do I think she is going to be the next Adele? Obviously not, but she isnt a bad singer at all

Emma
Pleased to see Nasseh actually taking an interest in his son, but his suggestion to have him 1 on 1 let alone take him to a festival is hilarious. Mate, you see him like every 3 weeks and you want to have him on your own? Sit down. Love Emma's mum she is brilliant. Emma please stop with the annoying smirky face you give Nasseh when you talk to him. Drives me nuts

Amber and Ste....enough. Its just boring. And what's with the sunglasses constantly glued to Amber's head in this series?!

Pleased for Megan. She seems a lot happier and healthier within herself the she ever was with Dylan. Despite Tel looking like he is half asleep, I much prefer him with her. Just calm down with the baby talk.

This series wasnt great to be honest and needs a massive shake up, personally I think Amber and Chloe have had their day. Amber espcially. I genuinely (not generally) switch off during her segments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t know how people can find her likeable.. I find her a bully 🤣😂 she’s such a deluded girl . “Jordan’s in work so as usual it’s down to me to do all the grafting on my own” .. grafting? you are literally folding some clothes sat on your ass and he’s in work 😂😂
View attachment 136152
View attachment 136153
I agree.. I think Chloe is very unlikable and passes off the hard work or others as her own. Got a mortgage- it was approved based on Jordan’s income. Got a new car- parents and auntie paid. Got a job- given by her parents and she can’t be arsed to turn up sometimes. I think she just likes to use whatever she can to big herself up, eg going to uni

• Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
Amber and ste - she treats Ste like dog shit, I genuinely don’t know what he’s done wrong, to me he just wants to be a good dad and involved. She comes across as a moaning old woman and she’s getting quite boring to watch now.
He's emotionally abusive and puts his wants before the kids' needs.

• Heart