Teen Mum UK #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching the older series and it’s just got on to when Dylan’s mums died. I knew she died in a crash but I read up on what happened. How heartbreaking for the family and it’s so nice how Megan stepped up to support them all!
It’s a shame she doesn’t put seat belts on her kids

Wtf is wrong with shannon
4EDC8134-90DE-4390-B098-B3E4CCABBAD0.png

Attachments

I agree what Shannon's saying. But duck me it's not like shes at work all day and needs him to have the kids for child care.

What else has she got planned 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I agree what Shannon's saying. But duck me it's not like shes at work all day and needs him to have the kids for child care.

What else has she got planned 🤦‍♀️
Exactly! It’s just so she can relax but she can do it another time? He’s in a global pandemic obviously he may not be working his usual times. She’s being unreasonable to not be able to adjust to this. He could have them an extra day next week, what’s the problem, not like she has anywhere to go

Reactions: 6
Exactly! It’s just so she can relax but she can do it another time? He’s in a global pandemic obviously he may not be working his usual times. She’s being unreasonable to not be able to adjust to this. He could have them an extra day next week, what’s the problem, not like she has anywhere to go
I would be pissed off if I was shannon. But then I normaly work 40 hour weeks. I'm not saying a stay at home mum is easy (I cant wait to get back to work 😂). I'd be more pissed of his going here, there and everywhere with his mates during a pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I would be pissed off if I was shannon. But then I normaly work 40 hour weeks. I'm not saying a stay at home mum hard (I cant wait to get back to work 😂). I'd be more pissed of his going here, there and everywhere with his mates during a pandemic.
She’d soon be moaning if he wasn’t working and she wasn’t getting maintenance

If he’s said he’s going to be there to have his kids, he should be there, pandemic or not. His first commitment should be to his children not working overtime.

Reactions: 27
If he’s said he’s going to be there to have his kids, he should be there, pandemic or not. His first commitment should be to his children not working overtime.
This. We all know Shannon knew what she was getting into having another baby with that utter waste of space however, people are almost defending him here. Having two young kids can be relentless she is with them all day every day whilst he swans off of work, does what he pleases with his free time and plays dad when ever he feels like it and that’s not ok. Mums are allowed a break too so I don’t know why people are begrudging her that either especially with how much free time Charlie gets in comparison. Imagine if the roles were reversed and Shannon was the one chatting up blokes online to meet in hotel rooms whilst Charlie looked after the 2 boys pretty much 24/7? Literally no one would stick up for her.

Regardless of whether she got pregnant on purpose or not the kid is here now and that’s not going to change, he needs to step up and be a proper dad, not have people making excuses for him because Shannon is this or that. He should be there consistently for his kids when he says he will be not just when he can be bothered or when his parents want to see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This. We all know Shannon knew what she was getting into having another baby with that utter waste of space however, people are almost defending him here. Having two young kids can be relentless she is with them all day every day whilst he swans off of work, does what he pleases with his free time and plays dad when ever he feels like it and that’s not ok. Mums are allowed a break too so I don’t know why people are begrudging her that either especially with how much free time Charlie gets in comparison. Imagine if the roles were reversed and Shannon was the one chatting up blokes online to meet in hotel rooms whilst Charlie looked after the 2 boys pretty much 24/7? Literally no one would stick up for her.

Regardless of whether she got pregnant on purpose or not the kid is here now and that’s not going to change, he needs to step up and be a proper dad, not have people making excuses for him because Shannon is this or that. He should be there consistently for his kids when he says he will be not just when he can be bothered or when his parents want to see them.
As a single mother I completely agree! She knew what he was like but it doesn’t condone his behaviour; he’s the children’s father he shouldn’t expect Shannon to bring them up with little/no support from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t normally message the girls but after seeing this story from Megan I’ve messaged her asking if the lockdown rules or guidance from the government no longer apply to her.

How can you hold a clinic for Botox etc whilst safely maintaining social distancing? Oh yeah - you can’t!

She has so many followers, putting stuff like this on there is NOT OK. People will think “well she’s holding a clinic so I can open my salon too”. Ffs. So annoyed by this (can you tell)😂

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Naomis uploaded a YouTube video answering questions about teen mom. What has she done to her face!

Reactions: 2
Chloe’s latest post though 🤦🏼‍♀️. I wonder how much she’s being paid to promote them 🤔.

I agree that he shouldn't be not seeing his kids to go and spend social time elsewhere, but if it's just to work overtime, how can anyone pull him for that? She'd be laughed out of family court for saying "he didn't see the kids so he could work" and as someone said she is reaping the rewards in child support.

So yeh Charlie may be a tit but pull him for going out to party/gym etc instead of seeing his kids, not for the crime of working 🙄

Reactions: 3
I agree that he shouldn't be not seeing his kids to go and spend social time elsewhere, but if it's just to work overtime, how can anyone pull him for that? She'd be laughed out of family court for saying "he didn't see the kids so he could work" and as someone said she is reaping the rewards in child support.

So yeh Charlie may be a tit but pull him for going out to party/gym etc instead of seeing his kids, not for the crime of working 🙄
Working is fine. Making the decision to work overtime hours instead of seeing your children, that you’ve committed to is not. She’s hardly reaping the ‘rewards’ of child support when it’s money that goes towards raising the children he was equally content to lay down and make.

Reactions: 8
I’ve stopped watching them now, I couldn’t care less if she’s making the bed or doing the washing. Does she think it makes her look good spending most of her time cleaning? I don’t get it at all 🤣.
I had to unfollow it’s too boring. I wish she’d cut Marley’s hair

This was actually on an episode . She was not that size . 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really wish she would either gain some confidence and stop editing pictures or actually do something if she’s so determined to lose weight . There’s nothing wrong with her size if she embraced it but she is clearly unhappy .

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This was actually on an episode . She was not that size . 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really wish she would either gain some confidence and stop editing pictures or actually do something if she’s so determined to lose weight . There’s nothing wrong with her size if she embraced it but she is clearly unhappy .
I don’t understand how she has the time to edit her photos so much, with all the cleaning and washing she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow!! I don’t mean it in a bad way but she was literally double that size on the episode

Reactions: 4
Don’t think Shannon sees work as a necessity given that all she does is sit in her flat that’s most likely paid for with benefits and moan

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.