Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

One and only

I’m not trying to moderate here but can we lay off the adhd/autism talk. Of course you’re entitled to your opinions but it does no justice for the autistic community to have voices from NT individuals. As an autistic person myself with an autistic child I am finding some of these posts really triggering and I don’t think it’s necessary to be discussing a little boys possible diagnosis.
If they don’t want Brooklyn’s possible diagnosis spoken about then they shouldn’t film it for a tv show 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sticky One

VIP Member
I also laugh at the way the show is trying to make out that Mia sits at home all alone when Marliya is at Spaceradars when Instagram stories show us different 🤣😩

• Haha
Reactions: 35

JHB73

Chatty Member
Anyone else think that Mia and Manley have been seeing each other when both single? It's been years since they were together so why wouldn't Erin want them to meet up. I deff think Manley still has feelings for Mia.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lola2012

All I have that's positive to say is HOW CUTE Zena'ya is, she's just adorable! I love the way Darren and Sassi look at her, Darren esp though. You can tell how much they love her :)

Proper proud of Amber for the mountain trek, done it myself and it's not easy! Loved seeing her with her dad, he seems a lovely guy
Really wish Sassi and Darren would get back together. They are the cutest family!!

• Heart

Davena94

VIP Member
Amber moaning about Brooklyn being hyper then gives him a glass of coke? They’re just naughty kids and she’s a lazy parent. The baby was being a terror at the cafe too but she hasn’t mentioned him because he’s not old enough for a “diagnosis”

• Heart

Rosy

I’ve never understood Amber and her moms relationship, it doesn’t seem like her mom is there to support Amber and be a mother to her.

also just laughing thinking of when Amber was cooking that meal and got angry and Diego (?) for taking over 💀 😂

• Haha

JHB73

Chatty Member
She was celebrating her 18th birthday, he obviously kept it quiet he was seeing her until she became an adult. Looks like he's trying to relive his youth he missed out on because he had so many kids so young. He needs to focus on his kids

Reactions: 33

Jennytea

VIP Member
I still can’t get over how Manley said he couldn’t speak to Mia because Erin won’t like it as Mia is his ex 😭 Unfortunately you can’t just not co parent because you have a partner. Mature people have new partners and still communicate with their ex’s when it comes to children lmao. Why was it ok for him to speak to Erin when he was with Mia then? It makes no sense 🤣 Erin probably knows something has happened with them both more recently than has been made out I think and that’s why this tension is there

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Jord probably wants another baby because he knows he’ll get some action. I don’t even wanna imagine their sex life.. but I bet it’s crap.

• Haha
  • Sick

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
I get vibes that Erin doesn’t like marlyiah (sp?) being there
Yeah I got that vibe too, she gave a certain look when the bunk beds were being put up. I don’t like Manley AT ALL, but he does go out of his way to ensure both of his girls are treated the same & not left out of anything. The energy tho when Erin was the ‘single’ one was completely different! Erin was always allowed over to Maggie’s house, and even stayed over at one point when he was with Mia, but now she’s having a problem with him meeting with Mia to be civil for Marliya’s sake? It’s all wild! She needs to grow up, in fact they all do… including Maggie! I know Mia says Maggie is a lovely person etc, but she always causes drama herself & makes digs at Mia

WilmaHun

VIP Member
ah man this thread is DEEP the last few days 🤣 🤣 just want some entertaining drama tbh where's pancake lady @

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Very off topic but does anyone else find it really sad how Megan’s son always poses like this? Like he’s obviously copied it from men she’s been with/hung around, just let him be a child! He’s not a mini road man 😭
😂😭😭😭 That is 100% a road man pose

• Haha
Reactions: 32

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I noticed this too. When Mia had her meal with Maggie she was asking how Alayah (not sure how to spell) was and how she is with Marliya. Erin doesn’t seem to be interested in Marliya at all
I thought the same. Erin had a face like a slapped arse when they were showing the girls their new bunk beds in the new episode! Maggie was trying to encourage her by saying how good it will be for Marliyah to feel like it's her home too and Erin just looked bored!

Scar14

VIP Member
Sorry but I don’t feel bad for Erin at all, if she doesn’t trust Manley then she shouldn’t have got back with him🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s vile, I don’t understand what either of them see in him

Shall we all recap our fav moments from the show to lighten the mood?
Mine are “karma blud” “not the right bed boss” and amber thinking she looks like a kardashian 😂
1. DARREN I LOVE YA
2. Chloe singing 🫣
3. Ambers fake boyfriend 😂
4. Megan and Dylan’s horse

• Haha