Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise people could go live on TikTok…God I’m old 😭🤣
I don’t even have tiktok and even I knew oooh I feel like I’m down with the kids (to be fair my sister sends me links to TikTok’s so don’t feel the need of having it 😂)

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched the preview Chloe wants to start a podcast etc and isn’t happy Jordan wanted to another baby before getting engaged and that he’s got no goals besides wanting a baby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Anyone watched the preview Chloe wants to start a podcast etc and isn’t happy Jordan wanted to another baby before getting engaged and that he’s got no goals besides wanting a baby
Yes just saw this. Wonder how long before this was before he proposed? He definitely wasn’t fussed about getting married clearly just done is to keep her quiet.

Reactions: 18
Good on Chloe for having goals instead of just jumping into having another child like most of the other mums!

Reactions: 8
So that’s why he proposed. 🤣
Take it she’s given up with being a midwife then? Her goals were all influencer type things. Podcast, certain amount of subs, clothing line, content days 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Take it she’s given up with being a midwife then? Her goals were all influencer type things. Podcast, certain amount of subs, clothing line, content days 🙄
That’s what it sounded like from the video, by the sounds of it that was a bit of a while before ITS got in contact for her but I haven’t watched much of the US one but isn’t there one that does a podcast? I was thinking she must be trying her hardest to be like her especially when Mia does the nappy days one

Reactions: 7
He wants to have a baby with but not marry you = 🚩
Chloe is doing well in every aspect of her life but her relationship. She deserves someone on her level who can’t wait to marry her.

Reactions: 29
I can’t believe Jordan wants another baby 🤣 and also if he’s just proposed I wonder if they’ll have one soon, or if she would now want to wait until after getting married to have one?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe Jordan wants another baby 🤣 and also if he’s just proposed I wonder if they’ll have one soon, or if she would now want to wait until after getting married to have one?
I can’t even picture them being frisky enough to create a baby in all honesty. You know there’s some couples you’re around and they have natural chemistry or vibes and you can tell they have a good connection in the bedroom (without actually picturing them or anything weird lol) I’ve never got that with those two. They’re like an old married couple already 🤣 just instead of sitting in the chair watching tv jord is on the PlayStation and she just nags lol.

Reactions: 31
Jord probably wants another baby because he knows he’ll get some action. I don’t even wanna imagine their sex life.. but I bet it’s crap.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Jord probably wants another baby because he knows he’ll get some action. I don’t even wanna imagine their sex life.. but I bet it’s crap.
I know the member said not too mention Jordan’s cheating but 😂 going by the episode Chloe found the messages she made it sound like he was jerking himself off frequently or sending loads of 🍤 pics so I imagine his hand probably gets more action than he actually does

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t even picture them being frisky enough to create a baby in all honesty. You know there’s some couples you’re around and they have natural chemistry or vibes and you can tell they have a good connection in the bedroom (without actually picturing them or anything weird lol) I’ve never got that with those two. They’re like an old married couple already 🤣 just instead of sitting in the chair watching tv jord is on the PlayStation and she just nags lol.
100% can imagine them having a tit sex life.. you can sense other people like sassi and Darren even though they are toxic) have chemistry. Chloe and Jordan have both completely settled. If they had never been on the show or had a following and were two normal people they wouldn’t of ever stayed together past the first year of Marley being born I don’t think.

Reactions: 28
100% can imagine them having a tit sex life.. you can sense other people like sassi and Darren even though they are toxic) have chemistry. Chloe and Jordan have both completely settled. If they had never been on the show or had a following and were two normal people they wouldn’t of ever stayed together past the first year of Marley being born I don’t think.
TMI so sorry for this comment but I honestly get were you’re coming from… I think. I can see Chloe and Jordan just being very vanilla and not the look vanilla but secretly very kinky behind closed doors. Where as with sassi and Darren they’re probably more kinky and adventurous 😂 no I do don’t sit here and imagine their sex life it’s just the vibe I get since we started this convo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She always has a list of goals but never does anything with them. Last time she was on the show she wanted a bigger house, a nursing degree, all sorts. Back to another list and she’s accomplished a crap bit of clothing on ITS

Reactions: 17
I feel like whatever Jordan's goal would have been, Chloe would have picked a fault with it 😂 I've always got the impression she thinks she is better than him, and she never seems happy for him at all. If Jordan had have said he wanted to get married, she'd have probably turned round and said she wanted a baby 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like whatever Jordan's goal would have been, Chloe would have picked a fault with it 😂 I've always got the impression she thinks she is better than him, and she never seems happy for him at all. If Jordan had have said he wanted to get married, she'd have probably turned round and said she wanted a baby 😂
Honestly afterwards it was all me me me she was going on about having her freedom back and how life wouldn’t change for him if they had another baby and how she would do the bathing, bottle etc like I get were she’s coming from but it should be 50/50 it’s her own fault if she doesn’t make him step up to share responsibilities. I don’t know but I get the impression she has this old fashioned view over men are the bread winners and women should do the household chores etc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.