Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue1989

VIP Member
Damn even though I'm not really a fan of Manleys, i have to say i would just love to cook him a proper West Indian dish of food as this food place his always posting on the food always look stank 🤣 think this dish is supposed to be curry goat rice & peas & coleslaw🥴
Yeah it looks seriously unappetising and I know that African food is lovely. Someone needs to tell whoever is serving that, that we eat with our eyes too. Food has to look good

Jennytea

VIP Member
I work for children services and she definitely didn’t lose her kids (if she has) because of one “smack” even if the local authority did try to remove them through court (which I highly doubt) if it was a open handed smack that left no marks then any good solicitor would argue that it was “lawful physical chastisement”
Am I right in thinking smacking your children isn’t even illegal? Not in England anyway? I know it’s illegal in Wales now and only passed recently. Obviously reasonable force. I don’t agree with smacking but I’m pretty sure the law isn’t black and white in England in regards to it. I don’t think she has lost them through social services personally. I think if anything Dylan has taken custody via family court or just taken them and not returned them.

anon20

VIP Member
She was.
I can’t remember how long she lasted on BB but she was kicked off of etob after one episode 😂
I think she was in there until the final! She kicked off all the time but she was brilliant with it😂 I still follow her on Insta now she’s hilarious 😂😂

AT_16

I don’t know if this is true or not but I read somewhere that allegedly she was doing aesthetics in a salon or affiliated to a company that does aesthetics and the big launch party was chaotic (her sister physically attacked Amber) and the company dropped her completely. Not sure if that’s true but then I suppose covid hit and she couldn’t set it up on her own.
Ah thank you, that would make sense.
I remember the fight happening but I didn’t realise the rest!