Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn even though I'm not really a fan of Manleys, i have to say i would just love to cook him a proper West Indian dish of food as this food place his always posting on the food always look stank 🤣 think this dish is supposed to be curry goat rice & peas & coleslaw🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Damn even though I'm not really a fan of Manleys, i have to say i would just love to cook him a proper West Indian dish of food as this food place his always posting on the food always look stank 🤣 think this dish is supposed to be curry goat rice & peas & coleslaw🥴
Rice and peas looking like cous cous 😂 I think it's one of his siblings little food business

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rice and peas looking like cous cous 😂 I think it's one of his siblings little food business
Damn I doesn't even know what cous cous was just googled it, the likeness is uncanny 🤣 I know they say blood is supposed to be thicker then water, but sorry u stand alone here, as I can't help you out, as I'm not eating that let alone advertising it 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it looks seriously unappetising and I know that African food is lovely. Someone needs to tell whoever is serving that, that we eat with our eyes too. Food has to look good

Yeah it looks seriously unappetising and I know that African food is lovely. Someone needs to tell whoever is serving that, that we eat with our eyes too. Food has to look good
It's not African food it Jamaican but definitely 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My thoughts on episode 2:

Mia -100% coming across as the most mature one out of all the girls! Really felt for her with her dad’s situation & so glad he got good results - you can tell she’s got a lovely bond with her dad. She’s also coming across so patient & grown up about the whole Erin & Manley situation - just echoing what another poster said, I think it must be so difficult for her to let Marliya go there when she knows she doesn’t really want to. I’m so invested in her segments & can’t wait to see how this pans out!

Chloe - Lord have mercy, her segments are BORINGGGGG! Again, echoing what another poster said above, it’s been the same storyline since season 1.. goal board, do we have another baby or don’t we? Bigger hausss? Etc etc … what a boring life 🤣

Sassi - the way she flew off the handle at Darren was mad! I can’t help but think that Zenaya might prefer being at Darren’s because he doesn’t screech & scream at every given opportunity 🤣😩 I’m a northerner so I can’t say nothing, but her voice goes through me 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Love the drama tho and can’t wait to see if DARREN A LUV YAAA FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEARTTTT makes an appearance this season 🤣 she deffo still loves Darren!

Amber - please get some help my babe! Amber’s house, life, co parenting situation, kids - everything is CHAOTIC! Those kids would thrive if she sorted her house out, and the environment they live in - meaning tidying up, setting boundaries, routines, and not arguing with Ste in front of the kids. All them kids have known since being in the womb is her & ste constantly at each other’s throats. I have to give her kudos for pushing for a diagnosis for Brooklyn, as it’s clear that he definitely has some behavioural issues, but as I said above, his environment deffo won’t be helping that.

I miss Megan… there I said it! Meg if you read here, please come back next series! 🤣🙏🏼
Completely agree about amber, when it showed the state of the house and ste took the kids out and then she was doing her make up. Na man clean ya house!!! Ur kids have got to live in that I also believe if she kept the house in better condition and both her and ste got the kids In proper routines together and sorted themselves out those kids would be so much better! I feel sorry for there boys tbh, it can be so toxic sometimes it’s terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
LOOOL the silence from Darren when Sassi tried to make the marriage pact 🤣🤣 I can't believe how mad she got, still ranting about it to her mate the next day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I completely forgot about this or could be remembering wrong when we discussed it before but wasn't there a big deal about Brooklyn being addicted to Coke at some point? Feel like it was brought up in one of the seasons and discussed on here. If I'm remembering right then you'd hope they'd have learnt..😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Definitely agree with the post about Sassi. I believe she’s got ADHD.

as for Ree - I know a lot of you are saying she won’t have had her kids removed for a slap but we don’t know the whole picture. If she’s absolutely belted one of her kids and it’s left a bruise or a mark then I can definitely see them removing immediately or at the very least a child protection plan and then something else happening whilst in the midst of the plan and then having them removed. I’m saying that I don’t believe she’s had her kids removed. Say what you want about the girl but I don’t think she’s a bad mum.
But don’t we think it’s a coincidence that both of Dylan’s kids mums have had their kids kept from them in one way or another (if Ree has had them removed)? Reeks of something fishy

Reactions: 9
Definitely agree with the post about Sassi. I believe she’s got ADHD.

as for Ree - I know a lot of you are saying she won’t have had her kids removed for a slap but we don’t know the whole picture. If she’s absolutely belted one of her kids and it’s left a bruise or a mark then I can definitely see them removing immediately or at the very least a child protection plan and then something else happening whilst in the midst of the plan and then having them removed. I’m saying that I don’t believe she’s had her kids removed. Say what you want about the girl but I don’t think she’s a bad mum.
But don’t we think it’s a coincidence that both of Dylan’s kids mums have had their kids kept from them in one way or another (if Ree has had them removed)? Reeks of something fishy
What happened with Red, the kids and social services? I am just catching up

Just finished watching this week's episode really wished we got a little more insight into whether the school infact feel Brooklyn has behaviour issues. Or whether his fine at school and only misbehaves at home, as generally the schools are the first to pick up on things like this aswell. Brooklyn could well have ADHD or possibly his behaviour problems stem from his environment, i'm not for one second puting down Amber as a parent as I know she struggles, but she really need some kind of structure in her home ie: routines, setting boundaries with Brooklyn, the shouting, the constant bickering between her & Ste all these things could well be contributing towards Brooklyn behaviour issues. But also since Ste said that he also had ADHD as child it's more then likely Brooklyn also has it aswell as ADHD can definitely be hereditary.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just started watching the new series. Is it me, or is Manley STILL hung up on Mia? I think Mia only wants to speak to him to clear the air for their daughter’s sake. I think he’s obsessed with Mia and cannot move on.

Reactions: 25
Someone needs to talk some sense into amber or intervene a bit. I wonder if her mum expresses her concerns or her friends about how she lives? The chaos in her house stresses me out and even though it is a possibility her son could have a bigger issue I think the symptoms could all be from lack of routine, the bad parenting, the witnessing of constant shouting and the chaos they live in. She makes it harder on herself by not having clear boundaries. How old is Brooklyn? He still had a dummy in at bedtime and was walking around in his school uniform with one in 😩 like I said it just shows lazy parenting and wanting him to shut up so they’ve never taken it off him. Omg and Ste on this episode the way he talks to Amber and starts randomly shouting is disgusting. I don’t know how she allows it and how she has him in her house. It’s all one big joke 😩😭 I wish someone would help her or give her a shake. If I was living like that and clearly in a massive depression/rut I know my friends and family would tell me and try and lend a hand. Rant over

Reactions: 19
Someone needs to talk some sense into amber or intervene a bit. I wonder if her mum expresses her concerns or her friends about how she lives? The chaos in her house stresses me out and even though it is a possibility her son could have a bigger issue I think the symptoms could all be from lack of routine, the bad parenting, the witnessing of constant shouting and the chaos they live in. She makes it harder on herself by not having clear boundaries. How old is Brooklyn? He still had a dummy in at bedtime and was walking around in his school uniform with one in 😩 like I said it just shows lazy parenting and wanting him to shut up so they’ve never taken it off him. Omg and Ste on this episode the way he talks to Amber and starts randomly shouting is disgusting. I don’t know how she allows it and how she has him in her house. It’s all one big joke 😩😭 I wish someone would help her or give her a shake. If I was living like that and clearly in a massive depression/rut I know my friends and family would tell me and try and lend a hand. Rant over
An untidy house doesn’t make a child exhibit ND traits. But also, isn’t Ste quite a lot older than Amber? I feel like he has been manipulative and controlling towards her.

Reactions: 5
An untidy house doesn’t make a child exhibit ND traits. But also, isn’t Ste quite a lot older than Amber? I feel like he has been manipulative and controlling towards her.
Parents arguing and shouting, no boundaries, no routine, a house full of mess and shouting at a child when misbehaving instead of talking to them can definitely encourage a child to show signs of certain patterned behaviours and can affect their development! My point is she should sort out her life and make an effort to rather than be more concerned with a diagnoses. A child’s environment can change their behaviour drastically!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also Sassi - why is she going mad at Darren because he won’t promise to marry her? They don’t get on! It would be a disaster. With those two, the attraction is always there but they just don’t get on. And they both fly off the handle.

Parents arguing and shouting, no boundaries, no routine, a house full of mess and shouting at a child when misbehaving instead of talking to them can definitely encourage a child to show signs of certain patterned behaviours and can affect their development! My point is she should sort out her life and make an effort to rather than be more concerned with a diagnoses. A child’s environment can change their behaviour drastically!
I do agree to some extent but these conditions are definitely genetic and there’s Ste in the next episode saying he had ADHD ‘as a child’. It’s not something you grow out of. I don’t think Amber’s house is that bad really.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.