Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread

Link to previous thread here

Little recap - Anyone feel free to add on I’m just trying to think off the top of my head 😂

- A new season has been announced! No idea of dates it will be on yet but seems like they’re finished filming! Mia, Sassi, Chloe and Amber are returning!

-Megan has ditched the jailbird and her & Tel are back together

- Dirty Dylan aka father of 4 and step dad of 1 is dating a new girl (who is barely 18!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How long will it be till dirty Dylan gets his new barely legal girlfriend pregnant 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
How long will it be till dirty Dylan gets his new barely legal girlfriend pregnant 😂🙈
She probably already is😂😂😂😂

Little recap - Anyone feel free to add on I’m just trying to think off the top of my head 😂

- A new season has been announced! No idea of dates it will be on yet but seems like they’re finished filming! Mia, Sassi, Chloe and Amber are returning!

-Megan has ditched the jailbird and her & Tel are back together

- Dirty Dylan aka father of 4 and step dad of 1 is dating a new girl (who is barely 18!)
Chloe still pretending shes a size 10

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tels posted a pic of him and Megan on Insta and Dylan’s liked it
First thought is he’s doing it to look unbothered but tbf he may even be relieved that she is back with Tel! Atleast he knows him and that he looks after the kids and doesn’t go around punching people pissed and killing them 🥴 I bet he hated the fact Megan was dating a prisoner

Reactions: 29
First thought is he’s doing it to look unbothered but tbf he may even be relieved that she is back with Tel! Atleast he knows him and that he looks after the kids and doesn’t go around punching people pissed and killing them 🥴 I bet he hated the fact Megan was dating a prisoner
This is what i thought. When he was on teen mom you could tell that tel loved the kids and they loved him and that probably makes Dylan feel better and more at ease

Reactions: 19
Tels posted a pic of him and Megan on Insta and Dylan’s liked it
I recon they all hang out together, Dylan and underage girl and Megan and tel. Dylan and Megan probably get on better now he's not with Reanne. I bet he'll be back with Reanne by the end of the year and they'll all have arguments again.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Considering Tel has liked Dylan’s picture I think the above is probably correct!

Reactions: 8
I actually quite liked Megan with Tel. Not at all surprised at the fact Dirty Dylan’s with a 18year old at all I know the age gap isn’t that bad but like what do they even have in common? He’s got 4 kids and she’s barely finished being one😳 Also no way in hell is Chloe a size 10 I’m smaller than her and I wear size 12/14 trousers ffs like someone else commented just glad she doesn’t have a daughter the damage that would cause to the poor kid

Reactions: 22
Am i missing something what happened with Megan and the lad that was in prison when did that end?! there is so much on/off relationships im lost lol

Reactions: 7
Am i missing something what happened with Megan and the lad that was in prison when did that end?! there is so much on/off relationships im lost lol
I don’t think anyone really knows.. just suddenly they were over and she put tik toks up and posts like hinting that she was in a controlling relationship 😴 after saying he was the love of her life and trying to hide he was in prison . Then she kept putting stuff up about living single life for about a month and very quickly must of got back with Tel 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen Darren’s story with his daighyon the quad and she doing rings and comes/jumps
Off

Reactions: 3
Why can’t they all concentrate on their kids for 5 mins 😂🤣 how tf they all got time to be jumping in and out of relationships I find it mad 😆 especially dirty Dylan who’s got 4 kids to concentrate on between two diff mothers .. imagine having to balance that ffs it’s hard enough getting the co parenting sorted and arrangements with one ex partner let alone two ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I think Dylan only has ALL his kids every other weekend at the same time time so has plenty of time to be slagging about. I'm not surprised he has another girl but wow she looks so young really. Wonder how he would feel when Duloe was 18 dating a so called MAN aged 23 with 4 kids?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.