Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
I like Sassi but I hate when parents ask whoes their fav etc, Zenaya probably doesn't think to herself " aw I would rather be at my Dad's now" she seems to have fun times and love both of them equal but when put on the spot kids are going to just answer and not realise the consequences, she's too young to be like "oh I love you both the same and dont have favourite"

Reactions: 32

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Megan keeps her kids off school cos it’s ‘too hot’ but then has them outside in the hottest part of the day in the blazing sun with no shade, no hats and their little shoulders and backs all uncovered. At least at school they’d be kept inside or in the shade and made to wear hats and be covered up. What a terrible, ignorant excuse for a parent she is.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

bree_26

Karma blud

Ree won’t stop posting quotes and trying to make Dylan jealous. If she was actually trying to boss up, she would focus on her business and kids, get her driver’s license and get her life back together.

I’m honestly surprised her and Dylan lasted as long as they did, but how you get them is how you lose them!

Attachments

_basic_

VIP Member
Jeez spitting double thank god she won’t grow up with space raiders features (when I first wrote raiders it autocorrected to Tossers 🤣🤣🤣) how apt

• Haha

Threefeathers

I agree. I physically couldn’t go out drinking or posting Instagram selfies after discovering my brother has a life threatening brain tumour! Even worse she was out drinking with her sister, are they honestly not phased by something so life threatening?
As a woman with a parent having stage 4 - you have to try and act as Normal as possible. Sometimes ill be sobbing getting ready for drinks with my friends... then reality goes as your mind is taken off it and then youll go home and cry but more than anything if you act different it upsets those you love and they think youve lost faith in them. Honestly unlesss you're in the situation you cant judge.. we all have to survive in our own way x

• Heart
Reactions: 31

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Manleys family are just trash aren't they 😂 If Jezza Jyle was still on you can guarantee you'd find one of them on there

ElusiveE

Chatty Member
I can’t believe Jordan wants another baby 🤣 and also if he’s just proposed I wonder if they’ll have one soon, or if she would now want to wait until after getting married to have one?
I can’t even picture them being frisky enough to create a baby in all honesty. You know there’s some couples you’re around and they have natural chemistry or vibes and you can tell they have a good connection in the bedroom (without actually picturing them or anything weird lol) I’ve never got that with those two. They’re like an old married couple already 🤣 just instead of sitting in the chair watching tv jord is on the PlayStation and she just nags lol.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I noticed Chloe had to get a shot of her Range Rover in 🤣🤣 so fucking materialist and delusional

• Haha

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
Omg next weeks preview 😳 poor fucking Erin 🤦🏻‍♀️ Will she ever get sick of being mugged off? Manley seems obsessed with Mia still you can just tell . I even think by watching this she may even have feelings for him too. I don’t think she would ever want him back though. It makes me think stuff has happened between them on the sly inbetween Mia’s diff boyfriends and that’s why he was so angry when she dated that Lewie.. it’s all very weird . And how he wanted to know if Mia knew he was back with Erin. All weirdos going back and forth between each other 💀 loving it so far though ☕ 🤣
He’s using Erin because he knows that’s the one person that would hurt mia. It’s so obvious by the little smirk he does when maggy says she knows you two are back together. There’s a fine line between love and hate and Manley appears to ‘hate’ mia with a passion 👀

My opinion but i’m sure Manley definitely has feelings for Mia still.

He gives her the hardest time otherwise, no matter who she’s with. I watch her youtube vids & in some q&a’s, she mentions that they can only co-parent properly when neither are in a relationship.
He gets back with Erin because clearly she’s a push over. He knows she’ll go back time & time again.

He still acts like he’s angry at Mia, even when she’s SINGLE. I believe he does it to try and mask his true feelings.. he’s using the ‘angry ex’ facade 😬 thinking it won’t be obvious to Erin that deep down, his mind and heart is elsewhere.

It’s also clear because at the end in the car, look how he’s smirking and being with her when she asks about fixing his r/ship with Erin. Where’s the seriousness now, Manley?

Rant over guys, lol 🫣

• Heart

Sundaytwelve

Chloe - am i the only one who gets the impression that Jordans dad can’t stand her? Jordan proposed and wants another baby just so it will make it harder for her to leave when he next swings his dick out.

Sassi - no matter how much she hugs and apologises to that child, Zenaya will learn to feel anxious and stressed out around both her parents when they are that intense and hot headed over anything and everything. Zenayas little face broke my heart when she was struggling with her name. Shes 5 for god sake!

Amber - why was Ste not sat in the front and both the boys in the back? Brooklyn wasn’t even strapped in right. Those boys are screaming for routine and discipline.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Definitely not an unpopular opinion on my part as I do get what Maggie was saying even though she plays both sides. But definitely having children especially a girl child you cannot be introducing your current partners until your certain the relationship is going some where
Tbf to Mia she said herself the boyfriend who went to prison was never around Marliyah and was separate from her life as he lived in London, she would just drive there on weekends.. and Lewie only ever saw her after they had been involved for 9 months apparently. It’s impossible to know if you will be with someone forever and it’s ridiculous to wait years and years to introduce someone to your child. Some relationships work out and some don’t.. I think if you view someone as special enough, you trust them, you know them well and see a future then I don’t see a problem with introducing to kids. Hopefully she will be cautious with who she bothers with in future and will stop bothering with dickheads though.. I did find Maggie harsh as always! 😅 I think what Manley and Erin are doing is way more toxic and confusing for the kids. Especially the one they share together.

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
Is he smiling because of Megan or the wardrobe behind them in the pic? 😆😂 Wonder if she’s emptied him a wardrobe again haha
C4012AE1-17BF-4272-BFED-8C6B825A2187.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My 10 cents on tonights episode

Amber annoys me less this season. She seems to be much calmer and refusing to get into screaming matches with Ste. Perhaps she has realised that they may have an impact on the boys seeing all that arguing. Also, and this isn't meant in a cruel way, but Ste seriously needs to visit a dentist, his teeth actually look like they are painful now.

Chloe - Talk about clutching at straws for storylines! Wow, she has gotten a ....nose piercing! What a load of nonsense. The engagement is purely just to keep her relevant. I can't honestly believe Jordan is that enthusiastic about it. Mind you, he could win the euro millions and his reaction would still be "Its one of them innit....."

Sassi is by far irritating me the most so far. She seriously needs to go back to anger management. Zenaya is what, 4/5? Get some bloody patience you hot headed twat. Also her and Darren argue over nothing. One minute having a nice conversation on phone about his house, the next he loses his temper with her in front of Zenaya and actually takes it out on her a bit.

Mias storyline is the most entertaining as I knew it would be. But does anyone feel that Marliyas segments are a little scripted? It all feels a bit convenient for entertainment purposes that Marliya doesn't like Erin and again the producers are forcing drama and storylines. Also why does Erin look so miserable all the time and what on earth has she done to her lips?!

• Haha

Rahrah

Amber’s made up boyfriend.
Sassi crashing her mums car.
Sassi losing her shit over plastering a wall.

• Haha
  • Heart