Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just caught up on the show. Ste And Darren are absolutely awful dads. They’re abusive in front of their children, they are just horrible people. Stop bloody shouting in front of your children just because you don’t agree with what their mum has to say.

Manley is immature and pathetic, speak to your child’s mum ffs, you were grown up enough to have two children, act like a bloody adult. I don’t think Mia is innocent, and I do think there is more behind why Manley doesn’t want to speak to her, however for the sake of your daughter you have to be the bigger person and at least have a conversation.

Jordan seems to be a much better person than he was. It’s nice to see him making an effort.
I don’t think that’s a fair assessment of Darren tbh. What about Sassi? He wasn’t rude. He just said he wasn’t gonna make her a promise to get married and she starts screaming at him

Reactions: 41

Here2BNosey

I haven't watched the whole episode but so far apart from the obvious that has already been said.
1, I do actually think Chloe has lost a fair bit of weight since the last series, ok she's not her insta filtered self but she definitely isn't as big as she was.
2, I saw the Marliya situation slightly differently. I'm no fan of Mia and I don't think she's an amazing mum. She puts everything else before Marliya and just drags her along for the ride. I think the fact Marliya actively doesn't want to go back with Mia speaks volumes and should be a massive wake up call to Mia about her parenting style. She doesn't need another friend, she needs a MUM. At this point it appears Maggie, loathe her all you want, is fulfilling that role more in Marliyas eyes.
Also I can't stand Manley, he's a complete hoodrat, BUT I had to have respect for him when he came out and spoke to his daughter like a father should. Told her she had to go home with her mum and more so told her she needed to be good for her and if she wasn't then she wouldn't be coming to Grandmas next week as Grandma wouldn't come and pick her up. Really and honestly fair play to him for that, he told his daughter what needed to be said whether he believed it or not!

• Heart

tspnwn

All I have that's positive to say is HOW CUTE Zena'ya is, she's just adorable! I love the way Darren and Sassi look at her, Darren esp though. You can tell how much they love her :)

Proper proud of Amber for the mountain trek, done it myself and it's not easy! Loved seeing her with her dad, he seems a lovely guy

livelaughlou

I think they’re far too aware of themselves nowadays to be hot messes during the new series. It will all be about how they’ve got their lives together being boss girls and in the style models, with a side of difficult baby daddies thrown in for drama 🙄

Reactions: 40

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
My opinion is if they've both moved on so quick they were probably there the whole time. Especially with Dylan (we know he can't stay faithful) he's probably been seeing this girl for a while behind Rees back.
Bit of a coincidence he reveals her not long after her 18 🤷🏼‍♀️ But that’s none of my business

Reactions: 40

Jennytea

VIP Member
Chloe is STILL as deluded as ever 🤣 so she has no job anymore, is STILL working towards that 1 maths GCSE (LOL) and is still putting down Jordan for not being as ‘ambitious’ as her 😩😂 Anyone can fill out a list of goals and talk shit all day about what they could do or what they want, it doesn’t make you ambitious. Last time it was her begging for another child now it’s begging for a ring and she’s not ready for another baby . The way she said they aren’t getting a bigger house for a bigger family but for a place for her to ‘work’ 😴 yeah alright love.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Jennytea

VIP Member
Say what you want about Darren but he is a fabulous father 👌🏻 I can see why sassi loves him from the bottom of her artttttt 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Nellinton

VIP Member
Because no sane full grown WOMAN would actually go for him you have more sense when your 24+ I'm a different person to when I was 17/18 I'm now 27.

Reactions: 38

One and only

I wouldn’t judge Shannon for going out. We don’t know what’s been said in their family or their particular situation. They could be worried sick and their mum told them to go out and relax for a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How can Sassi shout at Darren for not wanting to keep a promise to get married if they’re single. She picks a fight with everything.
She needs to chill out. Zenaya didn’t give some big deep speech about why she likes Darren’s or mention anything about parenting styles. She just said she likes playing with something he has there. It’s not that deep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
Omg I’ve had to make an account so I can give my 2 pence worth on tonight’s episode!

Amber - Omg I love this girl, she shows the TRUE struggles of parenting, and how lonely it can feel at times & doesn’t sugar coat it or make everything seem glamorous. I just wanna give her a big hug, she seems so fragile at the time of filming, and hope she’s feeling better now bless her! Can’t wait for her & Ste to have their usual rants though on the show 🤣🙏🏼

Chloe - bored shitless watching her segment if I’m honest. Seems to me that she’s trying so hard to portray how ‘perfect’ Jorddddd is, but she’s still tapping away at him to have ‘goals’. How about just sitting back & being happy with what you’ve got for once? 🤣 how he puts up with her, I’ll never know lol she does my nut in. Marley is v cute though, and noticed how he was playing PS5 in one of the intros 🤣 like father like son!

Sassi - love how real she is, and genuinely my heart broke for her when she was crying over Zenaya preferring to spend time with Darren over her. She is such a good parent, well her and Darren both are. You can tell that little girl is their world & they would move heaven & earth to provide for her. I wish they’d get back together tho & make it work.

Mia - wow I really felt for her during this episode. I think Maggie is extremely toxic & lives for the drama. Manley is just a prick, so nothing has changed in 4 years 🤣 Erin is a doormat, and going by the preview of the rest of the series, I think there’s a lot of chemistry between Mia & space raider 😩😩 excited for the drama ahead on Mia’s segments.

I’ve got to say, the series is DELIVERING so far! I thought they’d all be too ‘media trained’ to show their real lives nowadays, but I seem to be wrong! Roll on next week, just wish we could binge watch the series rather than waiting for 1 episode a week!

• Heart

Wellys

Can someone play Manley clips from the early series where they had Erin coming for Sunday dinner when he was with Mia to “keep the family relationship for the girls sake” 🙄 the energy is soooo different for Mia!
I think they always wanted him with doormat Erin. Mia having her own mind was never gunna fly in that family.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
Shall we all recap our fav moments from the show to lighten the mood?
Mine are “karma blud” “not the right bed boss” and amber thinking she looks like a kardashian 😂
Mine was when Chloe had a PT session and then right after had a dominos 😂 I’ve never known anyone to have a dominos as often as those two

• Haha

pandanine

Mia is honestly so respectful of erin and only speaking positively about manley and erin in front of marliya, i think it's clear she's grown so much since the first time she was on the show

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Bennyyyyt

Sassi was definitely the best, when they had split up and Zenaya went to model at a wedding fayre and all she can talk about was getting married😂😂😂 Darrens face was a picture😂

another one just popped in my head, when she had her first holy communion and she wore a white dress and everyone had thought they got married😂😂
And when Darren called the priest mate 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

prinnygrace

VIP Member
9 months seems a reasonable time to me to introduce a child??? 2-3 years is a bitttt extreme is it not?!

• Heart
Reactions: 35