Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be late to the party.. but a video of Megan and Dylan popped up in my TikTok and these were the comments. Checked rees insta and she doesn't have any pics of the kids on her page anymore. Don't know how much truth there is in it though...
forgive me for the ignorance I have never had any experience with social services etc. would they really be taking for a slap to the face? (Obviously not condoning this) however i have seen lots of children who end up killed by the abuse who never get taking?

Reactions: 9
I love that teen mom UK is back as a 30 year old watcher who was also a teen mum!! I feel like I've been able to relate to them all somewhat apart from Chloe!! She seems like her heart is in the right place but she seems like she's had a privileged upbringing and a bit entitled but maybe that's just my opinion. I am glad her and Jordan are okay!!

I love that Mia is back! I feel like I can relate to her in many ways.
Firstly because my own father had 2 kids in a short amount of time so I had a half sister only 6 weeks younger than me. Sucked growing up for me but all I can do is laugh now. My sister had more of a relationship with my dad then I did through his own choice. Despite that Manley seems to be a bit of d**k he seems like he treats them both the same which is lovely
Also, the turbulent relationship she has with Manley, reminds me of my own and my sons dads relationship (minus the 2 babies close together). But our son is 11 now and we are civil, I hope Mia and Manley can get to that point!!
bloody Maggie reminds me on my sons grandma!
I really felt for her when Marliya didn't want to come home. I've had this before with my son. I felt like it was a reflection of my parenting but realistically t was because being with his dad was more fun than being at home.
is holidaying close to me at the minute, maybe I'll see her 😅 Marliya is so confident after watching her stories.

I love how sassi and Darren seems to have matured and Zena'ya is lovely!

I love Amber more than ever. Feel like she's the most real mum and I can sympathise as it can be so gruelling to try get your kid assessed for autism or adhd, waiting lists can be years!!

Reactions: 11
I still can’t get over how Manley said he couldn’t speak to Mia because Erin won’t like it as Mia is his ex 😭 Unfortunately you can’t just not co parent because you have a partner. Mature people have new partners and still communicate with their ex’s when it comes to children lmao. Why was it ok for him to speak to Erin when he was with Mia then? It makes no sense 🤣 Erin probably knows something has happened with them both more recently than has been made out I think and that’s why this tension is there

Reactions: 33
I love that teen mom UK is back as a 30 year old watcher who was also a teen mum!! I feel like I've been able to relate to them all somewhat apart from Chloe!! She seems like her heart is in the right place but she seems like she's had a privileged upbringing and a bit entitled but maybe that's just my opinion. I am glad her and Jordan are okay!!

I love that Mia is back! I feel like I can relate to her in many ways.
Firstly because my own father had 2 kids in a short amount of time so I had a half sister only 6 weeks younger than me. Sucked growing up for me but all I can do is laugh now. My sister had more of a relationship with my dad then I did through his own choice. Despite that Manley seems to be a bit of d**k he seems like he treats them both the same which is lovely
Also, the turbulent relationship she has with Manley, reminds me of my own and my sons dads relationship (minus the 2 babies close together). But our son is 11 now and we are civil, I hope Mia and Manley can get to that point!!
bloody Maggie reminds me on my sons grandma!
I really felt for her when Marliya didn't want to come home. I've had this before with my son. I felt like it was a reflection of my parenting but realistically t was because being with his dad was more fun than being at home.
is holidaying close to me at the minute, maybe I'll see her 😅 Marliya is so confident after watching her stories.

I love how sassi and Darren seems to have matured and Zena'ya is lovely!

I love Amber more than ever. Feel like she's the most real mum and I can sympathise as it can be so gruelling to try get your kid assessed for autism or adhd, waiting lists can be years!!
Do real mum's know how to change lightbulbs & tidy their houses? 🤣😂 Amber really does not come across as super mum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
forgive me for the ignorance I have never had any experience with social services etc. would they really be taking for a slap to the face? (Obviously not condoning this) however i have seen lots of children who end up killed by the abuse who never get taking?
Yes, I was taken into care due to my mums partner hitting me however it was meant to break my mums jaw but I got in front of it because I was sick of him beating her up and thought if I got in front of it then maybe something would happen (but obviously there was history of dv)

Also I know a few where they had to live with other parents or family members while an investigation is looking into it. It’ll depend on the situation but if she lost her toe rag at one of the kids and gave them a full on slap then she’ll need to be assess in case she does lose her temper again but ends up doing worse injuries but you got to remember it’s different service to service and social worker to social worker.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Its hard to say if a child would be taken for being hit or not , they would have to assess the situation and each case would be different there won't be a list of rules )so to speak) on when you should remove a child

Reactions: 4
There would need to be more to it, perhaps Dylan has intervened and said he feels his kids are neglected and so on furthering the allegations against her which would result in emergency or temporary custody until a court hearing. Still odd though especially as this has happened with both mother of his child allegedly; once he’s not with them…

Reactions: 14
There would need to be more to it, perhaps Dylan has intervened and said he feels his kids are neglected and so on furthering the allegations against her which would result in emergency or temporary custody until a court hearing. Still odd though especially as this has happened with both mother of his child allegedly; once he’s not with them…
I was about to say . If Dylan has taken custody of the kids (even if it’s temporary before court etc) then talk about irony and karma 😩 I know we obviously don’t know the situation but Ree made out Megan to be an awful mother and person, and by all accounts encouraged Dylan in stopping Megan have access to the kids at one point.. and looks like history is repeating itself . He’s probably ruined Ree’s mental health the same as he did to Megan. I hope that poor young girl Dylan is with doesn’t get knocked up next.

Reactions: 22
I was about to say . If Dylan has taken custody of the kids (even if it’s temporary before court etc) then talk about irony and karma 😩 I know we obviously don’t know the situation but Ree made out Megan to be an awful mother and person, and by all accounts encouraged Dylan in stopping Megan have access to the kids at one point.. and looks like history is repeating itself . He’s probably ruined Ree’s mental health the same as he did to Megan. I hope that poor young girl Dylan is with doesn’t get knocked up next.
I don’t follow Ree but going by posts on here I can kinda see the situation. Dylan was the breadwinner I know Ree did a lash course but is that still going? If not she’ll only have UC, not a lot of money, she clearly smokes weed so she probably not having a lot of it (I’m not for it) but a lot of people I know that do says it calms them. So imagine not having that and getting stuck off Dylan, probably Megan and that 18 year old is likely to be immature. She still lives in that tiny flat with free kids, one bedroom for her, another for her eldest and assuming it’s two or free then the two youngest sharing but coming to an age were they can’t. That isn’t going to look too well for her and will go against her. I’m sure I seen someone comment about the flat always being a mess (if not I must be getting mixed up with Megan?) but that wouldn’t go well for her ether and that’s just what we see. There’s a lot there were they could say they need to investigate the situation but we don’t 100% know what her relationship with Dylan was like anyway don’t forget we only see a fraction

Reactions: 3
If she’s lost the kids then why delete the pics of Instagram? Like at least keep them so theirs less speculation
If she's lost legal custody it might have been a requirement through court, no?
I had a girl on Facebook at one point who lost custody of her children and they lived with her mum and she had regular contact/visits but posted a rant that people had slagged her off for not having photos of her kids on Facebook etc and she said it wasn't allowed through the courts. Not sure how much truth there is in that because she was a scrubber tbf.

Reactions: 5
If she's lost legal custody it might have been a requirement through court, no?
I had a girl on Facebook at one point who lost custody of her children and they lived with her mum and she had regular contact/visits but posted a rant that people had slagged her off for not having photos of her kids on Facebook etc and she said it wasn't allowed through the courts. Not sure how much truth there is in that because she was a scrubber tbf.
Don’t know never heard of it. I’ve heard of foster carers not being able to post pics of the kids they are caring for.
I’ve got a couple of mums who’s lost custody of their kids and posts them all the time after visits and then doing full on essays on Facebook over how much they love their kids, how much they’re their world and that every day they are fighting to get them back etc so everyone on Facebook know they lost their kids

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Don’t know never heard of it. I’ve heard of foster carers not being able to post pics of the kids they are caring for.
I’ve got a couple of mums who’s lost custody of their kids and posts them all the time after visits and then doing full on essays on Facebook over how much they love their kids, how much they’re their world and that every day they are fighting to get them back etc so everyone on Facebook know they lost their kids
Hmm yeah good point I've seen a lot of that too 🤔 like I said don't know how much of the rant was true. Kind of gal you wouldn't trust in your garden in case she tried to smoke your tomato plants. So it could've all been bullshit 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know a few mums like this too 🤦🏻‍♀️ But proceed to be on the piss everyday of the week getting ‘on it’ and seeming to love life with their friends whilst their kids are in the care of a stranger. Then when they’re on a come down they upload pics ‘my world, always here for you’ well clearly you aren’t love 😩 .. takes a lot for children to be taken off someone, which makes me think Ree hasn’t had them taken off her by social services etc and that it’s maybe a custody issue, as in Dylan has taken them and wont give them back and until they get a court order she can’t do anything about it or they’ve been to court and he’s won custody? This is all assumptions lol

Reactions: 14
I still can’t get over how Manley said he couldn’t speak to Mia because Erin won’t like it as Mia is his ex 😭 Unfortunately you can’t just not co parent because you have a partner. Mature people have new partners and still communicate with their ex’s when it comes to children lmao. Why was it ok for him to speak to Erin when he was with Mia then? It makes no sense 🤣 Erin probably knows something has happened with them both more recently than has been made out I think and that’s why this tension is there
cant speak to Mia because Erin wont like it but he can knock her up, the mans a waster

Reactions: 7
I’m sure Ree-ane did a q&a once about coping with the 5 kids together in the flat. I’m sure she said it’s a 1 bed and the kids have the bedroom and her and Dylan sleep in the lounge.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hmm yeah good point I've seen a lot of that too 🤔 like I said don't know how much of the rant was true. Kind of gal you wouldn't trust in your garden in case she tried to smoke your tomato plants. So it could've all been bullshit 🤣
Think it probably is theirs only one mum I know off that didn’t do all the posting and that was because she was seeing some guy off tinder. He knew she was a mum but she kept saying she hasn’t got her kids because they’re with there dewi no their dad. She was also on benefits but made out she worked for the council but truth was she was going to meetings over her kids she spent most of her time with this guy to avoid contact with them so she can have her leg over. It’s weird how people behave differently but I know if I was in that position I wouldn’t want the whole of Facebook to know I lost my kids

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.