Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blondeangel2515

VIP Member
I don’t like Erin.. there’s something about her that seems off. You never see her interacting with marliyah, I feel like she probably resents her and the whole situation. No matter what anyone may think of mia she was always lovely with manleys other daughter when they were together.
Marilyah even said Erin shouts at her for no reason. I think Erin did her best to portray herself in the earlier series as that girls girl who puts the kids first but really it was trying to get Manley back Mia. Like I’m all for being civil with your kids dad but there’s being civil and being civil to be a snake. Which is why I think she’s scared in case mia is planning on doing the same as her. I think Erin has that high school mentally thinking she’s won because she’s the one with Manley and Mia isn’t

Reactions: 30

livelaughlou

Tbf, I couldn’t give a shit about what is or isn’t wrong with the kid, and I’m not qualified to diagnose him. Just pointing out that amber needs to sort her trash can house out and start disciplining the kids, alongside speaking to ste like two grown adults instead of hormonal 14 year olds. As much as boring Chloe and her cheap clothes collection does my head in, at least Marley is a well rounded kid and her house is looked after, plus she hasn’t brought her relationship issues up in front of the child and screamed the place down 24/7

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
Guys this ADHD stuff is just dragging on now 😂 it’s derailing ...
Also Mia if you see this please stop putting bikini pics up you’ve made me feel a right fat pig 😆🤣

• Haha

taurus_gal

Chatty Member
My thoughts on episode 2:

Mia -100% coming across as the most mature one out of all the girls! Really felt for her with her dad’s situation & so glad he got good results - you can tell she’s got a lovely bond with her dad. She’s also coming across so patient & grown up about the whole Erin & Manley situation - just echoing what another poster said, I think it must be so difficult for her to let Marliya go there when she knows she doesn’t really want to. I’m so invested in her segments & can’t wait to see how this pans out!

Chloe - Lord have mercy, her segments are BORINGGGGG! Again, echoing what another poster said above, it’s been the same storyline since season 1.. goal board, do we have another baby or don’t we? Bigger hausss? Etc etc … what a boring life 🤣

Sassi - the way she flew off the handle at Darren was mad! I can’t help but think that Zenaya might prefer being at Darren’s because he doesn’t screech & scream at every given opportunity 🤣😩 I’m a northerner so I can’t say nothing, but her voice goes through me 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Love the drama tho and can’t wait to see if DARREN A LUV YAAA FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEARTTTT makes an appearance this season 🤣 she deffo still loves Darren!

Amber - please get some help my babe! Amber’s house, life, co parenting situation, kids - everything is CHAOTIC! Those kids would thrive if she sorted her house out, and the environment they live in - meaning tidying up, setting boundaries, routines, and not arguing with Ste in front of the kids. All them kids have known since being in the womb is her & ste constantly at each other’s throats. I have to give her kudos for pushing for a diagnosis for Brooklyn, as it’s clear that he definitely has some behavioural issues, but as I said above, his environment deffo won’t be helping that.

I miss Megan… there I said it! Meg if you read here, please come back next series! 🤣🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 29

JHB73

Chatty Member
I much prefer and relate to Mia when she's on the show and not social media, I've started to like her again from this episode

Jennytea

VIP Member
Manley seems so deluded . In his head I think he thinks he’s a catch and a stud who everyone wants to fight over 🙃 .. When he was talking about Mia wanting to speak to him and he’s saying ‘there must be more to it’ as if she wants him back 🤣 no hun Mia just wants to coparent and thinks it’s ridiculous she gets blocked constantly.. I feel like Manley in his childish brain thinks you can’t get along with your baby mother unless you’re shagging them or wanting to get back together. He needs to grow up. If they’re getting along again I bet as soon as Mia gets a new boyfriend no doubt he won’t speak to her again and block her because it seems like he’s completely in love with her still. I feel the reason he’s always got along with Erin is because she has never seemed to move on.

• Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
So that’s why he proposed. 🤣
Take it she’s given up with being a midwife then? Her goals were all influencer type things. Podcast, certain amount of subs, clothing line, content days 🙄
He wants to have a baby with but not marry you = 🚩
Chloe is doing well in every aspect of her life but her relationship. She deserves someone on her level who can’t wait to marry her.

brookemck8

VIP Member
Tbf to Mia she said herself the boyfriend who went to prison was never around Marliyah and was separate from her life as he lived in London, she would just drive there on weekends.. and Lewie only ever saw her after they had been involved for 9 months apparently. It’s impossible to know if you will be with someone forever and it’s ridiculous to wait years and years to introduce someone to your child. Some relationships work out and some don’t.. I think if you view someone as special enough, you trust them, you know them well and see a future then I don’t see a problem with introducing to kids. Hopefully she will be cautious with who she bothers with in future and will stop bothering with dickheads though.. I did find Maggie harsh as always! 😅 I think what Manley and Erin are doing is way more toxic and confusing for the kids. Especially the one they share together.
Magie should start being harsh to that Son of hers. Cant do nowt wrong 🤣

• Haha

Nellinton

VIP Member
I'm doing a re watch and Chloe is so annoying. "I could have a rolex right now if I didn't have Marley" - just 😑 sigh* 😅

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
If you work for children services is this not breaching confidentiality?
I don’t think she’s speaking about her case she’s just saying in general no one would lose custody of all their children over one smack it doesn’t sound realistic .

Ferguson

VIP Member
Sassi completely spoils nice situations. She's so volatile & hot headed. She could start an argument in an empty room.

Amber needs to get control of her children & her house. She could do things with her life but never seems to move forward.

Chloe CRINGE actually forced Jordan to propose. How embarrassing.

Mia is growing in me more & more, she's actively making her own success & is so family oriented.

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
An untidy house doesn’t make a child exhibit ND traits. But also, isn’t Ste quite a lot older than Amber? I feel like he has been manipulative and controlling towards her.
Parents arguing and shouting, no boundaries, no routine, a house full of mess and shouting at a child when misbehaving instead of talking to them can definitely encourage a child to show signs of certain patterned behaviours and can affect their development! My point is she should sort out her life and make an effort to rather than be more concerned with a diagnoses. A child’s environment can change their behaviour drastically!

• Heart

rattlesnake

As much as people love to hate Chloe, at least her and JOOOOORD have the self control to not go at each other like the rest of the mums. And it reflects in Marley's behaviour (from what we see anyway) that he feels safe and secure in his environment.

Every other set of parents think it's OK to have a blazing row in front of a small child. It's not OK for the kids to see that in my opinion. It will end up affecting their behaviour and their own relationships. Kids remember stuff like that for years and it feeds into everything.