Teen Mom UK #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I don’t think it’s a red flag he wants another kid before marriage. My parents have been together since they were 16, have two kids and are not married and still together and very much in love - also jordan knows chloe, the wedding isn’t going to be a quick registry office job - it will cost thousands and thousands of pounds 😂

Reactions: 20
A baby is a sure fire way to ensure that she won't leave him after he cheats again.

I said what I said 🙄

Reactions: 28
Tbf I don’t think it’s a red flag he wants another kid before marriage. My parents have been together since they were 16, have two kids and are not married and still together and very much in love - also jordan knows chloe, the wedding isn’t going to be a quick registry office job - it will cost thousands and thousands of pounds 😂
I think the same my mum and dad we’re together for years and my aunt and uncle have been together for years and both have never been married as my uncle says it’s a waste of money and they have a mortgage, kids and been together for years he doesn’t need a piece of paper to prove anything 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just marriage isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, some people want it some people don’t it’s 2022 not the 1860s marriage really doesn’t prove anything (says the person that does want to be married some day 😂)

A baby is a sure fire way to ensure that she won't leave him after he cheats again.

I said what I said 🙄
Which again though? 😂

Reactions: 1
Is he smiling because of Megan or the wardrobe behind them in the pic? 😆😂 Wonder if she’s emptied him a wardrobe again haha
C4012AE1-17BF-4272-BFED-8C6B825A2187.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
His eyebrows are smiling more than his mouth! 🤣🙈🤣
Hahaha 🤣 best comment keep going back and pissing myself looking at it

As if chloe has shared that on her story about the dress going down in price , I get its a good review but basically it shows how much they take the piss with the pricing at ITS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

As if chloe has shared that on her story about the dress going down in price , I get its a good review but basically it shows how much they take the piss with the pricing at ITS
I thought that but then thought maybe it went on automatically as she was tagged (still not sure how insta works 🤣) If she did intentionally share it just goes to show it must have been the only think she could share about someone buying her range how sad it has a negative in it

• Haha
Reactions: 1

The range has been out for 2 weeks....2 weeks!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Shannon posted a go fund me link… the tumour her little brother had is cancerous 😢😢😢 poor kid, only 7 years old 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 34
5 more days to go guys! I’m so excited but at the same time scared it’s going to be a let down!😂

I really hope Shannon’s little brother makes a full recovery❤

Reactions: 14
Just looked on YouTube to see if it had been posted there and come across this from the pancake lady days.

wow I never knew this happened? If all true that is downright bleeping evil. I’m sure many things can be said about Megan but no one can’t say she doesn’t appear to be a good mum and she loves those Kids. It’s all about control with Reanne it has been from the get go. She blasts quotes about mental health and female empowerment but keeps 2 babies from their mum out of spite? Sick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.