Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Honestly the whole thing is a shambles. Regardless of who she is. Medical records hacked. The absolute shame. People are forgetting she is a person too. A mother.
I know it’s not what you meant, but a woman doesn’t inherently have more value because she’s a mother. I find it weird when emphasis is placed on it, as if it somehow makes a person more valuable.
(Not trying to criticise you or what you said, just something I’ve noticed about society in general and the perception of a woman’s worth based on her uterus)

• Heart
Reactions: 34

QueenBW

VIP Member
Oh. I hadn't understood (and hadn't had a chance to read the posts since I went into a meeting) that these were playlists of solely her own songs rearranged into the stages of grief/TTPD themed playlists.

I thought we'd get like some of her own songs but also songs curated from other artists into those themes.

This makes it significantly less exciting. I'm not a fan of how she constantly tries to rewrite her own history with these songs, like trying to make Karma about Travis, and now she's trying to turn actual ,literal love songs into denial songs?! Why?

Blondie can try and do as many pap walks as she wants, hang off Travis's neck like a monkey on a banana tree, but as long as she keeps doing stuff like this I'll never believe she's over Joe. Why else would you try and rewrite the meaning of songs?

Even if we assume she had started to see the writing on the wall as early as 2018 when she was writing Lover (cause it came out in August 2019 but Me! Was out in April so she clearly had finished it way before that and we know she plans two years out)... That's still a love song.

Obviously it's her music and she is the billionaire and I'm just the person shitting bricks because my workplace is a sexist dumpster fire but I really wish she wouldn't do this to her own music, and her own fans.

ETA: I realize this is massive. I'd give you all a high five for reading and a snack if I could.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Shutuplori

if you're worried about keeping hold maybe make them the same height as a phone, could easily be slipped in a case that way! agree with others though most ppl will be taking a bag/purse and it's a lovely idea so definitely take some!
I never thought of this!! Thank you!! that's actually such a good idea!!

I'm so nervous sharing this but these are some of what I've made so far, they are still a little rough around the edges and will def redo the rep ones

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30

bellbells16

VIP Member
Seeing people speculate on Twitter if she’s pregnant has officially confirmed to me that people’s minds are rotted when it comes to bodies and what they perceive as “normal”.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

QueenBW

VIP Member
The new Forbes list came out today and Taylor can now officially be called a Billionaire according to them. She is at #14 with a net of $1.1B.

These lists always bring out my inner commie 🤣 I'm otherwise a capitalist queen but billionaire lists make me immediately go: there are no ethical billionaires. Eat the rich 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28

JLXRD

VIP Member
Can I just say though she really looks 🔥🔥🔥 right now but in a kind of nice normal way, like she’s slim of course but she looks so healthy, like actually in an attainable way.

Not her job to make me feel anything with her body but it does make me feel happier about myself to see someone looking normal and with a normal amount of body fat/muscle and not like super defined abs and curves everywhere else like most celeb women, which looks lovely but is just unattainable for most of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Just saw an unhinged TikTok suggesting the TS12 will come out on April 12th (even though technically it would be TS11) and I’m so over it. Blondie give us something to do some of us are clearly grasping
This isn’t directed at you at all, but I honestly hate how greedy Swifties are. Not everything she does is a hint or conspiracy for something else. We’re about to get a brand new 15+ track album and there are still people wanting more? It doesn’t treat her art as something that takes time to create. I don’t know how these people are going to cope when she inevitably slows down.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
So it's redoing even the ocean kiss photos with Joe? I don't know. I know it happens to us all that we recreate things with new partners but this is giving deja Vu in a weird way.
I THINK I’VE SEEN THIS FILM BEFORE

• Haha

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Girrllllll you are delulu.

There is no bigger red fecking flag than Travis.

Bridges burn I never learn....

Ignored red flags for what 7 years? Im not victim blaming but she seriously sucks at picking romantic partners if shes trying to paint Joe as a total cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Seeing people speculate on Twitter if she’s pregnant has officially confirmed to me that people’s minds are rotted when it comes to bodies and what they perceive as “normal”.
If Taylor looks pregnant then by any account I’m about 6 months overdue….

• Haha
Reactions: 24