Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
In todays instalment of “Mr Whispers Tries” we’re planning on getting married in maybe 2025/2026. We’re pragmatic more than romantic and legally it makes sense to us. He showed me this ring and his reasoning as to why was “doesn’t Taylor Swift have a song about their love being evergreen and it’s about engagement.”

he meant”group of friends” and “Champagne Problems”. I didn’t have the heart to tell him it’s not a happy song 😂 I do love it but bless his socks 😂

IMG_1762.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

ls240898

VIP Member
Was discussing engagement rings with my boyfriend last night. In my rep/lover era after all x

• Heart

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
Nobu in Malibu is one of the biggest celebrity hotspots in California, you basically go there to be papped. I’m not a conspiracy theorist about staged shots or anything (like I hate it when people say celebs have Backgrid on speed dial because Backgrid is just a photo agency paps sell their pics to, like Getty pictures) but paparazzi stay outside Nobu because they know celebs will be there. They went in broad daylight and sat outside when they could’ve stayed inside the restaurant. They wanted to be seen

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Thanks Tigger you are so sweet 🫶🏼🫶🏼

I think not knowing how big the bump will be is my biggest problem! I might make a plan for either scenario and hope for the best.

Omg if I’m around 22 weeks does that make me a contender for the 22 hat?! 🤣

Yess I’m praying the second trimester is better than this one 🤞🏼🤞🏼

I also forgot to mention I’m standing too so will definitely need to go for comfort - thanks for the ideas 🫶🏼
You could get a t shirt made saying “I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22 (weeks)”

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Joe’s approach was damn weird. They were together for years, well allegedly. Travis is too far the other way but I still can’t stand how Joe came across. He didn’t have to talk about her or gush but he came across as rude.
Maybe it's because I have a Joe personality but I never found him rude. Annoyed maybe, but like I'd be pissed if I were at a job interview and the interviewer was like "oh how's the boyfriend? Still doing good? When are you getting married, huh?"

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Fans need to grow up and move on from the whole thing tbh, and so does Taylor
To be fair, if I was Taylor, Kim would forever be on my shit list. Like, I wouldn’t bring it up or openly drag her or anything, but I wouldn’t bury the hatchet (at least not without keeping a map of where I put it)

• Haha
  • Heart

HotDawg

VIP Member
I really don’t think Taylor is rewriting history. I think she is looking back on her life through a different lens.
We all do that surely. A love song may well be a love song at the time but when the feelings change, you view it a different way. One of the things I love about her music is the fact that you can view it in so many different ways, depending on your mood.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
I just finished week 8 of couch to Eras tour which is the end of phase 1 - I actually think it’s a pretty good plan. I ran almost 40 mins today (first 11 songs of the set list) with lots of hills, no stopping and I actually found it quite easy and fun when even 2 weeks ago I think I would have been hating my life 20 mins in.

I would actually recommend if you are looking to get running - I’m gonna keep going and get to the full set list and do a half marathon 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

(Only thing I will mention is love story literally feels like the LONGEST song in the world when you’re running to it - idk why)

• Heart
  • Wow

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Just doing my usual (boring) post that I do every so often on any thread (and life in general 😂) when stuff like EDs/weight gain/disordered eating is mentioned - if it’s something that you are struggling with or feel like you may struggle with at any point BEAT have some brilliant resources ❤ you’re not alone 🫶🏻

not sure about outside the UK sorry 😅

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Re Taylor drinking, I don’t view it as strange because she’s drinking at events I would drink at I guess. Parties, award shows (the ones I have been to for work are not quite the Grammys tho haha) and holidays.

However I do see a lot of Americans on Twitter acting like she needs to be in AA soooo I do think it’s cultural thing. We have much more of a drink culture over here but I would view her as a social binge drinker like most people I know.

• Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Just saw an unhinged TikTok suggesting the TS12 will come out on April 12th (even though technically it would be TS11) and I’m so over it. Blondie give us something to do some of us are clearly grasping
After the 1989 double album fiasco, I’m never clowning like this again

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
104 people responded to the poll, if they could all make themselves known and let us know if they have £144 to spare to contribute to this once in a lifetime tattle tour, that would be great

• Haha
  • Heart

TheChicagoPiano

I’ve had some awful news this weekend and the sitch is still ongoing so i started on my friendship bracelets as a therapeutic exercise today. I got the some bead sets from b&m for dead cheap that are decent but mostly pastel colours and the colours are quite limited - got plenty of evermore, 1989 and lover themed bracelets but I’m a Rep girly at heart so considering buying some darker beads to make a few! How many are others aiming to make? I’m not sure when enough’s enough.

side note: my faves I’ve made are my Lover ones, they’re so pretty (if I do say so myself). I found it really calming!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
Oh great. Our first meeting. I normally hate meetings so this makes a nice change.

As we can all see, there are strong indicators that we may see big amendments in style and content in the European region. Might I suggest sending some of our team a nice PowerPoint on how to cope with change?

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
the woman works so hard and as far as we know, doesn’t drink when she doesn’t have a break between shows, which means she’s going quite long periods of time without drinking. The award shows, football games and this holiday are what she chooses to do when she does have a break so I honestly don’t blame her for wanting to drink at those events.
I guess it’s like how a lot of brits (not saying it’s just a British/UK thing) have a wine on a Friday night to celebrate the week being over. I really don’t think it’s that deep.
Me neither - she’s just living her life as normal as possible and having a drink on holiday or a football game is normal. No need to go deep on every action or thing Taylor does!

QueenBW

VIP Member
I'm going to out myself as extremely normal but... Why would anyone need three butlers?! AND three housekeepers. What are they all doing?!

1000101980.jpg

Ok so only sleeps 12 people. That Tattle trip is suddenly a mix with the Hunger Games to get a spot 😜

• Haha

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
have we been mentioned on the secret celeb gossip thread again bc i hate to go all 'stop the boats' but ... are we being invaded by locals?

• Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
I know they were papped outside (arranged or not idk; I’m kinda leaning towards no?) but this just proves she can go under the radar still and the circus of the last few months was created by her. I’m sure most people didn’t even know she was back in LA, or where Travis was. I saw photos of them taken by a ‘normie’ before the pap shots so maybe that’s how they were papped but who knows. Either way it seems like things are calming down which is great

JLXRD

VIP Member
Anyone saying she looks pregnant is clearly trolling, like it’s surely for a reaction. Dont beleive for a second anyone looked at that pic and thought that.

It was me who said she looked ‘normal’ 👋🏻 I also said she looked smoking and acknowledged it wasn’t her job to make me feel anything about myself, but it did make me feel more positive as we are constantly bombarded with surgically enhanced or photo edited bodies. I stand by it that it’s nice to see someone looking ‘normal’ and healthy with both body fat and muscle on them and a body that is attainable through fitness.

• Heart