Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I pick your brains?

Trying to work out if someone selling tickets is genuine or a scam.

What is the safest way for me to pay/proceed/ see if they're real? Thanks!!

Reactions: 1
Can I pick your brains?

Tickets can't be transferred til the week of the show as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: 5
Can I pick your brains?

Is it someone you know and trust? I think the only way to buy genuine tickets is through AXS and ticketmaster. Anyone randomly offering on Facebook is likely a scam

Yeah, unless it's someone you know well and trust I'd not go near it. Even if it's someone you know and they're selling them on FB, check with them by another means as I'd a friend who's FB was hacked, and supposedly 3-4 of her friends sent the money, thinking it was really her selling them. So unless you know the person well, I'd only buy via Ticketmaster/AXS (assuming UK/Irl).

• Wow
Planning some things for this month and I’m now suddenly not too mad about my solo* flight home on the 19th now realising it’s the day TTPD comes out so that’s me sorted 🤣
* me and my friends were too tight to pay the extra £30 to sit together 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm going to out myself as extremely normal but... Why would anyone need three butlers?! AND three housekeepers. What are they all doing?!

View attachment 2838562

Ok so only sleeps 12 people. That Tattle trip is suddenly a mix with the Hunger Games to get a spot 😜
Clearly, she was thinking of taking my children on holiday, they require 3 butlers and 3 housekeepers to deal with the Lego, glitter and paint.😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

big fan of the duck

edit; why is that man in the tweet I sent. He’s not in the original 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was so worried about these photos and the comments that would follow. We know from Miss Americana she pulls herself apart and whilst people are generally being complementary, I can imagine even seeing people saying ‘this has made me feel better about myself’ or that she has a ‘normal body’ could still be triggering.
I know people in this group have said things and I stayed quiet but I just don’t think we should be commenting on people’s bodies full stop. No body is good or bad, it’s just a body.
As someone with issues in this area shall we say, yes it’s very triggering. I saw the photos of Taylor and I think she looks great but I knew Twitter would be having a field day. Like even if you are for some creepy reason desperate to see her have children with Travis, to speculate is gross.
Not that I’m saying you were!

Reactions: 8
As someone with issues in this area shall we say, yes it’s very triggering. I saw the photos of Taylor and I think she looks great but I knew Twitter would be having a field day. Like even if you are for some creepy reason desperate to see her have children with Travis, to speculate is gross.
Not that I’m saying you were!
Do people really think that she would get pregnant when she’s still on tour until the end of the year?
let’s be real, she’s gonna be using multiple types of birth control

Reactions: 18
Had a dream last night we had a listening party of the new album at work??? And so long London was remixed with a Mary Poppins song 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just doing my usual (boring) post that I do every so often on any thread (and life in general 😂) when stuff like EDs/weight gain/disordered eating is mentioned - if it’s something that you are struggling with or feel like you may struggle with at any point BEAT have some brilliant resources ❤ you’re not alone 🫶🏻

not sure about outside the UK sorry 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m going to see Hozier and Green Day in Marley Park this summer. Both tickets plus travel still cost me way less than a “way down the back” seat for Taylor. I’m sorry but her prices are horrible. I wouldn’t pay that to see Stevie Nicks (although her prices are similar)
---
Will we though?
I won’t rest until I have Debut. Rep still feels to fresh for me to enjoy a Taylor’s Version except the vault tracks will be banging I’m sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m going to see Hozier and Green Day in Marley Park this summer. Both tickets plus travel still cost me way less than a “way down the back” seat for Taylor. I’m sorry but her prices are horrible. I wouldn’t pay that to see Stevie Nicks (although her prices are similar)
---

I won’t rest until I have Debut. Rep still feels to fresh for me to enjoy a Taylor’s Version except the vault tracks will be banging I’m sure.
One of my tickets was only £55 I think but they’re high up, I think that’s reasonable but my biggest issue is with the amount of ‘VIP’ seats there were that weren’t even in a good spot. I can even justify the £175 floor price based on the fact it’s a 3.5 hour show. The VIP thing is greedy and gross.

Had a dream last night we had a listening party of the new album at work??? And so long London was remixed with a Mary Poppins song 😂😂😂😂
You have to tell us which Mary Poppins song it was. Fidelity Fiduciary Bank?

• Haha
One of my tickets was only £55 I think but they’re high up, I think that’s reasonable but my biggest issue is with the amount of ‘VIP’ seats there were that weren’t even in a good spot. I can even justify the £175 floor price based on the fact it’s a 3.5 hour show. The VIP thing is greedy and gross.
I still think the VIP pricing has come from the promoter. There was no consistency in how much they were charging for them. Remember that the most expensive VIP tickets for Dublin were all standing?! Nuts. They have the front standing left and right areas but I don't think Anfield do? It's all general admission. I might be wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.