Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smudge126

VIP Member
I don’t know how you friendship braceleters do it. I’ve threaded three beads on to some string and I’m ready to end it all, I hate this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
I agree with you but I still think she looks fabulous. I’m so sick of all the cosmetic surgery assisted bodies being praised all the time. I find it refreshing that she’s not cosmetically enhanced (I don’t think she’s had her boobs done), minimal makeup, just chilling out with her boyfriend. Im old though and my attitude is “wear the bikini” to every body. Bodies are amazing, love the skin you’re in. I’m 40 now and learning to love my body, unlearning toxic attitudes of the past and hoping to pass healthy attitudes to my daughters.
I think it’s a bit naive to think she hasn’t had anything done to cosmetically enhance herself tbh, upper blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, a brow lift, and breast augmentation have all been discussed over the years and I think she’s had all of these done, you can tell the differences in before and after pics. But regarding these pics, she’s looking happy and healthy enjoying her hols with her fella, so balls to anyone saying anything different, I’d much rather this body image is the ones my daughters are seeing than the toxic 90s waif supermodel ones that we were told we had to aspire to by every publication going!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I know we don’t know what Joe did or got up to but I truly would not be surprised if there was an overlap and Taylor cheated. She’s made it no secret that she’s been that way in the past, and what better way to stick a middle finger to your dying 7 year relationship than to get with an old friend (absolute sarcasm btw, this is a terrible thing to do 🤣).

Reactions: 21

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I appreciate that he can poke fun at himself with the whole we didn't fill up that stadium once joke, but that's almost two minutes of him talking about her for an interview about... What? It's a lot in terms of air time. Getting to speak two minutes to a major celebrity outlet on one single topic doesn't happen often. And it's just ... This? I find it so so weird.
but I also don’t get the point of the joke? Like obviously he didn’t fill it, American football isn’t that big of a deal this side of the world. It was a weird thing to say.

Joe said nothing, Travis says too much, Taylor gave her new bed warmer space in her once in a generation Time interview. There has to be a middle ground somewhere - joes approach was better though.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
If he’s a Star Wars person what about ‘Karma’s on your scent like a bounty hunter’ with a pic of Boba Fett or the Mandolorian on it?
Absolutely going to suggest this. I just broke it to Mr. Yupyupyup that I’m potentially going in one of the the rep stadium tour bodysuits. He was apprehensive at first (until I showed him, and then it was very 👀👀👀🤣), but has since said “I’ll go as I’ll go in a full three piece suit like the guy in the prom scene of you belong with me video”. A Star Wars shirt might be more his comfort zone (and a lot less sweaty!).

Also would just like to say you lot always smack a smile on my face no matter what’s going on. Received some awful news tonight but you all still make me laugh no matter what. Great lot, and hope you all have a fabulous week❤

• Heart
  • Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
Multiple variants is bad enough, but this business of having different tracks on each variant is so gross and I hope it stops before it becomes the norm, however, I doubt it will.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
The eras tour isn’t ever going to end at this rate. It’ll just ever-evolve as she releases more albums.
we’re all still gonna be discussing our next eras tour dates and tips on how to get tickets in 2050
The Eras Tour 2065, and we'll be here asking how to bedazzle our canes and walkers.

• Haha

tellmewhy

VIP Member
Someone I work with but don’t know very well is going to the same night as me and our seats are super close! We said we should meet and trade bracelets which I think is super cute.

I’d like to make her a bespoke one with some kind of work related Taylor lyric on it so it’s clear it was from me when she gets home and sorts through her bracelets.

I can’t think of a suitable work related lyric though 🫠 any ideas? If it helps we both work in product tech for a bank (so not very swift related 🥲)
Get it off my desk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
So tomorrow is a fortnight until the album comes out. Would be a perfect day to release a lead single called Fortnight 👀

I don't usually try to guess release dates but c'mon Taylor, this just makes sense!
Omg I said I wouldn't clown again but this is just so perfectly logical!

It's also been a shit week with bad news at the home front and the work front so I'd very much appreciate Tay giving me a little treat for maintaining my sanity (mostly).

• Heart
Multiple variants is bad enough, but this business of having different tracks on each variant is so gross and I hope it stops before it becomes the norm, however, I doubt it will.
It's the having different tracks on each variant that pisses me off the most. You will never have the complete album unless you but them all. That's very different to just having different colours imagery etc. it really makes you feel like you are losing out and I don't think it's right to treat your fans that way. Not just Taylor but anyone who does that.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
I don’t not like The Man, but the staging of it in the eras tour and the speech before it makes me cringe SO BAD
Her speeches, almost all of them, are cringey and overrehearsed. Like the one before ATW too. "Do you have ten minutes to spare? *Giggle*" cringe

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Never understood people who take a drink with them in the sea, or in a pool etc, she’s going right on that list of little weirdos!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

QueenBW

VIP Member
The whole debacle with Kate and now the truth being cancer made me think of the deranged Swifties with all their truly demented theories and super invasive way of treating Taylor's life. Can't imagine trying to process anything while the internet invents that you had an abortion/miscarriage, your partner was abusive, cheated on you, etc etc etc.

Reactions: 20