Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more on the supposed 2025 shows
The insider that said she was going to have dates in Mexico like two months before she announced them also said Mexico is a given, with tickets going on sale October/November for March 2025... We shall see I guess.

ETA: if this is true I really wonder WHEN she's going to finish with the Eras tour

Reactions: 6
The insider that said she was going to have dates in Mexico like two months before she announced them also said Mexico is a given, with tickets going on sale October/November for March 2025... We shall see I guess.

ETA: if this is true I really wonder WHEN she's going to finish with the Eras tour
I don’t think she’s ever going to finish it now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The paps or passersby too. If they're annoyed cause passersby or other restaurant goers took photos, that's also nonsense. Sure, it'd be nice if they could sit outside completely unbothered but that'd mean they'd also be completely irrelevant. She can't have it both ways. If she wants to be the biggest thing out there, it comes with some not so nice things.
You can expect these things but still not have to pretend to enjoy them. We have no idea what the people who were taking photos were saying, the photos could even be one of 1000 that just so happen to make them look fed up.

Reactions: 4
selfishly asking where she draws the line with leg 2? bc if there's changes to the set post ttpd then europe and canada won't have experienced the original eras tour, but the US and south america will get the chance to see both shows. and AU/SG/JP will have seen the og setlist and not the new one? like i'm dying to know her thought process behind this but doing two trips round the world just doesn't seem sustainable or worth it in terms of longevity, her ability to perform, general public interest etc

i mean i wouldn't say no to another round of eu shows in 2025/26 though at that point it would be the post ttpd set list twice? so very unlikely to happen - and all of this is based on her even making any changes at all

ETA **and** we're expecting the rerecords to have wrapped up by 2025, so there could even be a new album in 12-18 months time...

Reactions: 7
God, if it were to come back round again I'm not sure my nerves could take another Ticketmaster great war. Seriously though, I don't know how she does it, and it does make me pity her a bit too, like she not want a year or so to just "live" (and I don't mean marriage/babies), but she obviously thrives on it, I'm exhausted even thinking about it.

Reactions: 8
You can expect these things but still not have to pretend to enjoy them. We have no idea what the people who were taking photos were saying, the photos could even be one of 1000 that just so happen to make them look fed up.
She's a professional that's kept a straight face even when journalists/paps have yelled asking about her mom's cancer.

He meanwhile always looks like he'd have been at home at the Capitol on January 6 so I won't even mention his mean face.

My point is that it's hypocritical to use media and social media to create frenzies to sell stuff and then be/act/look upset when those people you've used want to take a photo.

And of course if she actually wanted to not be bothered she wouldn't be at Nobu, sitting outside. It's all a fame game and people fall for it, thinking he's protecting her cause she got upset. Kind of funny to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The eras tour isn’t ever going to end at this rate. It’ll just ever-evolve as she releases more albums.
we’re all still gonna be discussing our next eras tour dates and tips on how to get tickets in 2050

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The eras tour isn’t ever going to end at this rate. It’ll just ever-evolve as she releases more albums.
we’re all still gonna be discussing our next eras tour dates and tips on how to get tickets in 2050
The Eras Tour 2065, and we'll be here asking how to bedazzle our canes and walkers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s stressing me how soon June is coming round! I also feel bad that I gave up on the friendship bracelet making, I was making them during my breaks of doing my dissertation but all of the beads constantly going everywhere was adding to my stress levels 🤣 maybe once I finish in may I might try make some 🤣 although I will probably be hibernating until graduation haha

Reactions: 7
Pics from Bahamas trip
So it's redoing even the ocean kiss photos with Joe? I don't know. I know it happens to us all that we recreate things with new partners but this is giving deja Vu in a weird way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So it's redoing even the ocean kiss photos with Joe? I don't know. I know it happens to us all that we recreate things with new partners but this is giving deja Vu in a weird way.
I THINK I’VE SEEN THIS FILM BEFORE

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can I just say though she really looks 🔥🔥🔥 right now but in a kind of nice normal way, like she’s slim of course but she looks so healthy, like actually in an attainable way.

Not her job to make me feel anything with her body but it does make me feel happier about myself to see someone looking normal and with a normal amount of body fat/muscle and not like super defined abs and curves everywhere else like most celeb women, which looks lovely but is just unattainable for most of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.