Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she's extra embarrassed about Matty cause from everything that's been said he dumped her not the other way around. Like that has to be a new low.

Reactions: 11
i'm still convinced / convincing myself that the matty thing was bc he was featured on slut and then it got scrapped when everything came up

with ttpd i think some songs might be in a fictional context like folkmore - i know she said she 'needed to write it' but that doesn't necessarily mean they're from her pov or applied to a less literal situation ig. might explain the seemingly random or juvenile titles too

Reactions: 8
i'm still convinced / convincing myself that the matty thing was bc he was featured on slut and then it got scrapped when everything came up

with ttpd i think some songs might be in a fictional context like folkmore - i know she said she 'needed to write it' but that doesn't necessarily mean they're from her pov or applied to a less literal situation ig. might explain the seemingly random or juvenile titles too
Probably fictional context like folklore so any songs about her being shady can be about characters and not herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe this album will finally clear up the whole ‘this songs about you, you know who you are, I love you’.
Maybe on loml? I know it sounds terrible and can’t imagine it in a song but we always feel like that about her lyrics until we actually hear them

• Sick
Reactions: 5

I think that feature was fake. It sounded very ChatGPT.
---
She makes more sense with Matty than Travis. I said what I said 😂
I actually get what you mean tbf. I don’t think his edgelord offensive jokes are funny but he is a creative and musically talented guy so I think they’d have been suited in that aspect more than Mr VVLV 🤣

Reactions: 9
She makes more sense with Matty but on the flip side I think it’s probably better to be with someone who she isn’t competing with in the same career wise in a sense. If it was someone in the same industry she’d need them to be jumping up and cheering louder for her than she does them otherwise she’d kick off I reckon.

Reactions: 6
She makes more sense with Matty but on the flip side I think it’s probably better to be with someone who she isn’t competing with in the same career wise in a sense. If it was someone in the same industry she’d need them to be jumping up and cheering louder for her than she does them otherwise she’d kick off I reckon.

One makes more sense, but neither make much sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just finished week 8 of couch to Eras tour which is the end of phase 1 - I actually think it’s a pretty good plan. I ran almost 40 mins today (first 11 songs of the set list) with lots of hills, no stopping and I actually found it quite easy and fun when even 2 weeks ago I think I would have been hating my life 20 mins in.

I would actually recommend if you are looking to get running - I’m gonna keep going and get to the full set list and do a half marathon 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

(Only thing I will mention is love story literally feels like the LONGEST song in the world when you’re running to it - idk why)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I just finished week 8 of couch to Eras tour which is the end of phase 1 - I actually think it’s a pretty good plan. I ran almost 40 mins today (first 11 songs of the set list) with lots of hills, no stopping and I actually found it quite easy and fun when even 2 weeks ago I think I would have been hating my life 20 mins in.

I would actually recommend if you are looking to get running - I’m gonna keep going and get to the full set list and do a half marathon 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

(Only thing I will mention is love story literally feels like the LONGEST song in the world when you’re running to it - idk why)
Fair play. I hate running. Or moving in general.

I would join you (honestly ;) ) but I'm starting to get a stinker of a cold so I'll just stay comatose on the sofa for now. Maybe next week... Maybe not.
---
There's 1 anfield ticket available ATM for the Friday night over £600 on tm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Where do you find the couch to eras tour? I’m trying to get back into running after a knee injury and would love to try this!!

Where do you find the couch to eras tour? I’m trying to get back into running after a knee injury and would love to try this!!
This girl on TikTok created it, there’s a link in her bio where you get the plan with the playlists linked in Spotify 😊 it’s all free

• Heart
Reactions: 5
there's two separate tickets on there for cardiff too, similar price. looks like they're being sold bc of where the sound towers are
The Cardiff ones have been there forever. You need a code to get them, they aren't resale. There was 4 at one point, not beside each other but same block so definitely doable.
---
Just checked, still 4 there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.