Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also those pics are backgrid. Does that mean they were called?
not necessarily, they're just pap getty images:
Nobu in Malibu is one of the biggest celebrity hotspots in California, you basically go there to be papped. I’m not a conspiracy theorist about staged shots or anything (like I hate it when people say celebs have Backgrid on speed dial because Backgrid is just a photo agency paps sell their pics to, like Getty pictures) but paparazzi stay outside Nobu because they know celebs will be there. They went in broad daylight and sat outside when they could’ve stayed inside the restaurant. They wanted to be seen

Reactions: 3
Can I just say though she really looks 🔥🔥🔥 right now but in a kind of nice normal way, like she’s slim of course but she looks so healthy, like actually in an attainable way.

Not her job to make me feel anything with her body but it does make me feel happier about myself to see someone looking normal and with a normal amount of body fat/muscle and not like super defined abs and curves everywhere else like most celeb women, which looks lovely but is just unattainable for most of us.
I agree and thought the same. She looks great and it’s through hard work rather than surgery, but she also looks “normal” as well (I mean I don’t look like that but it’s not as unattainable as other bodies)

Reactions: 12
Can I just say though she really looks 🔥🔥🔥 right now but in a kind of nice normal way, like she’s slim of course but she looks so healthy, like actually in an attainable way.

Not her job to make me feel anything with her body but it does make me feel happier about myself to see someone looking normal and with a normal amount of body fat/muscle and not like super defined abs and curves everywhere else like most celeb women, which looks lovely but is just unattainable for most of us.
Agreed 100% I’ve just been in the gym feeling so horrible about my body and feel so happy seeing Taylor looking happy and healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree and thought the same. She looks great and it’s through hard work rather than surgery, but she also looks “normal” as well (I mean I don’t look like that but it’s not as unattainable as other bodies)
Yesss this. I look at that pic of her and I don’t think ‘I could never look like that’, and feel down about myself. she just looks like a normal slim gal who exercises (hello toned legs) in a bikini.

(I don’t look like that but if I actually worked out and didn’t eat so much cheese, I could, is my point 😂 whereas I am never gonna look like a kardashian, for example, because I don’t have BBL money sadly)

Reactions: 14
Also those pics are backgrid. Does that mean they were called?
Not necessarily. Backgrid is just a photo hosting service. All it means it someone has sold the photos via Backgrid (usually a pap but if a random member of the public gets a photo of a celeb they can also sell it)

Edit- sorry I didn't mean to repeat what's already been said. Other people type faster than me 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Never understood people who take a drink with them in the sea, or in a pool etc, she’s going right on that list of little weirdos!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine she recreated the photos so now when people search Taylor Swift Bahamas they’ll see her and Travis instead.

• Wow
  • Heart
Travis just doesn’t give refined or distinguished. It’s straight caveman vibes to me.

Reactions: 14
She seems to have upgraded her implants.

Reactions: 1
have we been mentioned on the secret celeb gossip thread again bc i hate to go all 'stop the boats' but ... are we being invaded by locals?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Travis just doesn’t give refined or distinguished. It’s straight caveman vibes to me.
Maybe she's into that.🤷‍♀️
She certainly wouldn't be the gorgeous female celeb to have a big hairy hulk of a boyfriend.

My Edinburgh trip has been postponed. Thank Christ.

Reactions: 2
I'm truly sorry.I didn't realise I needed permission to post on this thread.I'll head back to secret celeb gossip and leave you weirdo's to it.:rolleyes:
omg get a grip 😭 you literally said three words i'm obvs joking and rlly hope you are too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.