Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to out myself as extremely normal but... Why would anyone need three butlers?! AND three housekeepers. What are they all doing?!

1000101980.jpg

Ok so only sleeps 12 people. That Tattle trip is suddenly a mix with the Hunger Games to get a spot 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm going to out myself as extremely normal but... Why would anyone need three butlers?! AND three housekeepers. What are they all doing?!

View attachment 2838562

Ok so only sleeps 12 people. That Tattle trip is suddenly a mix with the Hunger Games to get a spot 😜
I’m going to assume it’s 3 butlers so there’s always someone there 24/7? Rather than 3 at a time 🤷‍♀️ even downton abbey only had 1 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s a bit naive to think she hasn’t had anything done to cosmetically enhance herself tbh, upper blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, a brow lift, and breast augmentation have all been discussed over the years and I think she’s had all of these done, you can tell the differences in before and after pics. But regarding these pics, she’s looking happy and healthy enjoying her hols with her fella, so balls to anyone saying anything different, I’d much rather this body image is the ones my daughters are seeing than the toxic 90s waif supermodel ones that we were told we had to aspire to by every publication going!
*googles blepharoplasty*

I think this is going to come off ruder than I mean it to, but she doesn’t look as if she’s had surgery even though she has. And that’s what I like about it (obviously she’s free to do whatever she wants with her body blah blah blah, okay now I’m just making it worse so I’m going to shut up 🙃)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
*googles blepharoplasty*

I think this is going to come off ruder than I mean it to, but she doesn’t look as if she’s had surgery even though she has. And that’s what I like about it (obviously she’s free to do whatever she wants with her body blah blah blah, okay now I’m just making it worse so I’m going to shut up 🙃)
Agree she looks natural to me. I’ve never been a believer in the boob job theory but I doubt she’s never had ANYTHING done, not so sure she’s had any surgery but more needle work? Botox, fillers etc. But I don’t know much about all that

Reactions: 5
I she had her eyes made less hooded somewhen, is that a brow lift? Not sure if that’s surgical though.

Reactions: 2
*googles blepharoplasty*

That's the good thing about it subtle tweaks that aren’t that obvious are signs of an expensive but really good dr!

Reactions: 13
I’m going to assume it’s 3 butlers so there’s always someone there 24/7? Rather than 3 at a time 🤷‍♀️ even downton abbey only had 1 😂
Omg, duh me. Of course that is probably it 🤣 Brain's not braining.

Reactions: 1
Merail but I'm so jealous of her nose job 😂 I can't actually be arsed with cosmetic surgery myself but if I could guarantee a result like that, I'd probably go for it.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how you friendship braceleters do it. I’ve threaded three beads on to some string and I’m ready to end it all, I hate this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know how you friendship braceleters do it. I’ve threaded three beads on to some string and I’m ready to end it all, I hate this 🤣
I found it so therapeutic!! Put on some music or a well loved show and it gets easier.
---
Merail but I'm so jealous of her nose job 😂 I can't actually be arsed with cosmetic surgery myself but if I could guarantee a result like that, I'd probably go for it.
Same!!

Reactions: 6
I'm not even trying (this is me buying) because I would be exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm making wire ones because the material is more eco friendly (I'm also using wooden beads, gotta offset all T's jet fuel somehow 😂) and I find it easier because it's not elastic so there's less chance of accidentally pinging it and sending the beads flying 😂

The wire ones are also really easy to adjust to different wrist sizes so I think I can give them out to a wide range of people without upsetting anyone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually find it really relaxing! I bought a bead board from Hobbycraft and I lay the designs out first so I'm not fiddling with beads in a box as I'm holding the string. Put on some music or the Eras tour and enjoy. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.