• Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I Can Fix Him

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • loml

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, courtesy of @ls240898 without even knowing it.
I thought given the title it’s only right I create it.

4 weeks to go everyone!
---
I did a poll but it wouldn’t let me put all songs so hopefully your predicted favourite isn’t one of the last few

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I voted fresh out the slammer just because it’s giving rep vibes and usually I’m drawn to the catchier songs before I get attached to the deeper ones. Realistically so long, London will probably have more longevity and become my favourite.

all based on assumption 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh great. Our first meeting. I normally hate meetings so this makes a nice change.

As we can all see, there are strong indicators that we may see big amendments in style and content in the European region. Might I suggest sending some of our team a nice PowerPoint on how to cope with change?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still can't believe there is a song called "loml" on an album trying to present itself as poetic and highbrow ☠.....

Anyway!!! I voted Florida cause I hope it will be upbeat and catchy rather than tortured!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh great. Our first meeting. I normally hate meetings so this makes a nice change.

As we can all see, there are strong indicators that we may see big amendments in style and content in the European region. Might I suggest sending some of our team a nice PowerPoint on how to cope with change?
Don’t tempt me because my adhd would much rather create that PowerPoint than the one I have to create today..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still can't believe there is a song called "loml" on an album trying to present itself as poetic and highbrow ☠.....

Anyway!!! I voted Florida cause I hope it will be upbeat and catchy rather than tortured!
Are we aware of any unusual activity in the Florida area? Or any interactions with noughties rapper Flo Rida?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

wonder if it could be an email

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wonder if it could be an email
I was trying to soften the blow a bit, but if you think a quick circular is best?

Pretty much all of the blokes in my work use chat gpt for drafting things :rolleyes: . One of them doesn't even try and tone it down at all. I can picture them now... "What is a nice way of saying 'suck it up, buttercup'"?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was trying to soften the blow a bit, but if you think a quick circular is best?

Pretty much all of the blokes in my work use chat gpt for drafting things :rolleyes: . One of them doesn't even try and tone it down at all. I can picture them now... "What is a nice way of saying 'suck it up, buttercup'"?
I’m still trying to pretend AI doesn’t exist.

for Sabrina/girl in red fans of the group, their new song is really good

Reactions: 4
Omg my first thread title!!! Thanks guys

Ooh wonder if there'll be more songs definitely not about Taylor?
Most of the songs have been “out” for months on the pop girlies new tactic of having one deluxe song per vinyl - at least Olivia’s was a secret from the fans. Taylor marked safe ✅

Reactions: 7
Omg my first thread title!!! Thanks guys

Most of the songs have been “out” for months on the pop girlies new tactic of having one deluxe song per vinyl - at least Olivia’s was a secret from the fans. Taylor marked safe ✅
Biggest caffeine fiend was telling me this.... I am clueless. They have Sour and Guts on vinyl so I didnt buy myself Guts. May buy a deluxe copy now if its available.

Im taking biggest CF to Olivia and littlest CF to Taylor. It makes me well up thinking about it. My parents would never when I was their age.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Biggest caffeine fiend was telling me this.... I am clueless. They have Sour and Guts on vinyl so I didnt buy myself Guts. May buy a deluxe copy now if its available.

Im taking biggest CF to Olivia and littlest CF to Taylor. It makes me well up thinking about it. My parents would never when I was their age.
Awww that’s so nice! My parents wouldnt take me either so you’re doing the right thing imo 😂

Awww that’s so nice! My parents wouldnt take me either so you’re doing the right thing imo 😂
Unfortunately I also need to tag along to all the other crap big CF enjoys. Yes Taylor tickets were expensive. The biggest pain is spending ££££ on someone you have to endure not enjoy 😭🙈

Reactions: 6

My mum used to take me to concerts when I was younger and I thought she was just the coolest! I still do ❤

• Heart
It’s not even been two weeks since the last Singapore date and I’ve really missed the routine of putting the tour on in the background, whilst I’m pretending to be busy! Even missed the various international screaming banshees, and Kev and his hockey stick! This is going to sound weird, but after my third watch of it on Disney+ I realised what felt different…it was too clear, I mean I could actually see her (!) too produced….too HD!! Bring me back my experience of those loving life singing crowds and shakey phone videos and links cutting out and not being able to hear the first bars of the surprise songs (because the crowds in stands went wild!) I’m saying all this with a hint of silliness but basically I miss tour!!😭 Release us a single Blondie to tied us over, go onnnnn! Hmph!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.