Taylor Swift #38 The Tortured Clowns Department

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she planned for it to be the stages of grief or if its inspiration she took from the fan theories and ran with 🤔

merit: nvm the description seems to agree it’s just Taylor taking an interest in the theories

Reactions: 9
Just gonna spend the next 2 weeks crying bye everyone 😭

ps. Been listening to hoax a lot recently, I think it’s up there as one of her saddest but most beautiful songs. Damn the girl can write. But ouch.

p.p.s this album is gonna actually kill me isn’t it

p.p.p.s I think I’m actually gonna pretend Lover isn’t in the denial list (I’m in denial lmao) because that genuinely really hurts me, I know I’m so lame 😭

Reactions: 8
And just noticed is there no songs from rep on any or did I skim too fast?

Reactions: 4
I'm a huge believer in death of the author and this really isn't serious but imagine if you used Lover as a wedding song and Miss Girl uses her own Big Uncomplicated Love song in a promo playlist about missing red flags.
---
No Self Titled either, because she's not re-recorded them yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I saw look what you made me do on anger?
---
I have a massive deadline on the first of June… the biggest deadline of my life…

I must get it done in the next fortnight surely 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 I’m trying so hard not to reinstall TikTok!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think I saw look what you made me do on anger?
---
I have a massive deadline on the first of June… the biggest deadline of my life…

I must get it done in the next fortnight surely 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 I’m trying so hard not to reinstall TikTok!
I had to change the count down app I have to from TTPD to my exam period. Sad and repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Stages of grief is for person who is going to to die, and trying to help them get to terms with it not for the people left behind 😩. I’d expect Ms Thesaurus to know that but it is an interesting concept and definitely the album we assumed was coming.

Hang in there Joe. It’s going to get so much worse before it gets better.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Girrllllll you are delulu.

There is no bigger red fecking flag than Travis.

Bridges burn I never learn....

Ignored red flags for what 7 years? Im not victim blaming but she seriously sucks at picking romantic partners if shes trying to paint Joe as a total bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ignored red flags for what 7 years? Im not victim blaming but she seriously sucks at picking romantic partners if shes trying to paint Joe as a total bleep.
I don’t read it as red flags about Joe as a person but red flags about their relationship and differences that were irreconcilable but she ignored because she loved him so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Maybe she won’t 🤷🏻‍♀️. Maybe she’ll admit their relationship should have ended a lot sooner than it did and it isn’t anyone’s fault in particular, these things happen. There are a lot of insecure, unstable relationship lyrics from Lover onwards.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.