Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually deranged. Nicking Nandos napkins to put on your table at home

Reactions: 9
Why does the silly cow not just go to bleeping nandos?! A lot less effort and would actually work out cheaper than all the crap she's bought to recreate it 🤣

Reactions: 17
This post is so melodramatic!!! I thought the worst when I saw it. Why do that??! The hashtags are something else?! She’s not right is she

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She couldn’t wait to get home and post that.

That will be all she was thinking about coming home, must post on Insta 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t wanna be that hole but has he looked at his diet? It’s bleeping shocking.
From what we see on her Instagram. No exercise, fatty foods and don’t think we have ever seen her fruit bowl set up.
But glad he is ok, maybe he was trying to escape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t wanna be that hole but has he looked at his diet? It’s bleeping shocking.
From what we see on her Instagram. No exercise, fatty foods and don’t think we have ever seen her fruit bowl set up.
But glad he is ok, maybe he was trying to escape.
Wonder if she’s trying to slowly kill him off “natural causes” for his alleged inheritance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is he being seen by radiology and not cardiology? I’m no Dr but thought radiology was for treating a disease?

Reactions: 7
I thought he had died when I saw that photo pop up, it looks like a photo you use when some passes away.
Obviously glad he is ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yet Trasha was chilling with her spuds in for tea, didn't his twin get contacted?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“So grateful for our wonderful colleagues for jumping on and looking after all of our work!” FFS Tan, even when your fella has a suspected heart attack you still find an excuse to harp on about how super busy you both are at work. Ooh, mustn’t forget the in-tray!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised Tan hasn’t posted about having a takeaway or being saved by the Golden Arches. Any excuse. The amount of eating out they do and takeaways, I’m not surprised there’s been a heart scare. It’s been a long time coming.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.