Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The maniac strikes again 😆
I like a good old theme - any holiday I will decorate for especially for our niece / once baby comes - but if I did stuff like this my OH would be having words lol
Different if it was a party /get together but this is just mental

Reactions: 6
I don't think either of these 2 have mentioned anything about the women's world Cup up until this weekend, but hey they both love a bandwagon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How old is Trashas son again? What does he do? Fancy taking out 5 year old merc on finance at that age. Must be costing about £500 a month ! Fool 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I see this all the time at the moment kid’s passing their tests and getting ticked up to the eyeballs for a flash car, they then can’t afford to move out. Any sensible parents would discourage this rather than egging it on but Tash is bleeping brainless
I’m with you @Mrsturnerreturns I work my arse off, my car is 10 years old and certainly not a Merc, but no debt and hopefully teaching my son decent values

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There is inheritance. That’s what I have always assumed. Because it’s both families - The twin’s parents?

This would make sense if Tash’s son got left a decent amount too, and they encouraged him to spend it all on a Merc, because they’re all about appearances.

But it’ll then be gone and there won’t be much to show for it later.

I mean I could be wrong and it’s all on credit for both families 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 5
There is inheritance. That’s what I have always assumed. Because it’s both families - The twin’s parents?

This would make sense if Tash’s son got left a decent amount too, and they encouraged him to spend it all on a Merc, because they’re all about appearances.

But it’ll then be gone and there won’t be much to show for it later.

I mean I could be wrong and it’s all on credit for both families 🤷🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t be surprised.
Doesn’t he work with his dad? Surely cant be that well paid to pay for the car every month and god knows how much the insurance on it will be?!

Last edited:
How old is Trashas son again? What does he do? Fancy taking out 5 year old merc on finance at that age. Must be costing about £500 a month ! Fool 😂😂
It’s not just the finance. She’s given a 19 year old a lad a two litre weapon. He will show off. I live in the countryside and I see too many young lads driving BMs and Mercs wrapping them round trees. Three 17 year old lads died last year , they found one had been ejected from the passenger seat, through the windscreen and into a fields 5 metres away.

There is no way, as a sensible mum, would I allow my son to have a “flashy” car, that he is likely to show off in. Also, how did he manage to get insurance 😵💫

Yet again Trasha shows how irresponsible she is, very strange.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Probably the son isn’t the first named driver in order to lower his premium which, I think, is illegal now? Total guess though!

It’s not just the finance. She’s given a 19 year old a lad a two litre weapon. He will show off. I live in the countryside and I see too many young lads driving BMs and Mercs wrapping them round trees. Three 17 year old lads died last year , they found one had been ejected from the passenger seat, through the windscreen and into a fields 5 metres away.

There is no way, as a sensible mum, would I allow my son to have a “flashy” car, that he is likely to show off in. Also, how did he manage to get insurance 😵💫

Yet again Trasha shows how irresponsible she is, very strange.
It’s the same near me. A local lad driving a 2l brand new BMW wrapped it round a tree, and killed his 3 best friends, he’s the only one that survived

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I was thinking the same. They must be helping as they perform credit checks when you finance and he won't have a credit history of any kind. Had a look and its almost 700 a month for that car 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Wow
I was thinking the same. They must be helping as they perform credit checks when you finance and he won't have a credit history of any kind. Had a look and its almost 700 a month for that car 🤦🏾‍♀️
Can’t see how they could help - their credit history must be shot.

Reactions: 5
It’s the same near me. A local lad driving a 2l brand new BMW wrapped it round a tree, and killed his 3 best friends, he’s the only one that survived
Happened to a colleague of mine a few years ago. Her 19 year old son got £20k when his godfather passed away. Spunked it all on A BMW against all advice as his godfather wanted him to put it towards education or a flat . A week after he got it crashed it into a tree by speeding him and the passenger ended up brain damaged and paralysed from the neck down. Lad is in a care home at 24 years old drinking his dinner through a straw.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I could have this all wrong, but isn’t that what Trash’s brother is in prison for? I seem to recall his was a drink driving serious offence wasn’t it?

Reactions: 11
Yes I think you could be right, surly that would put you off your child having a fast car. Especially at his age.
When youngest daughter brought her boyfriend round my husband made him take him for a drive and he said I expect you to drive safe. If you don’t then you won’t be taking my daughter out in your car. He safely drove my husband around our village.
😂 all jokes aside he knows to be safe, and is a respectful driver . Hopefully so is Trasha’s son.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she smash the exams tho? Strange trash hasn't posted what she got when she shares everything else about her mundane life and the kid didn't do any revision

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.