Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so boring the thread is dying out, we’re that used to the insanity it no longer seems strange
This what they want, they want to appear boring. Which they are. But their insane ways pop up every now and then. Trasha tries really hard, but her photos are boring, her house is not home inspo.
And Tan, still doesn’t have any friends.

I hope you’re doing ok @JoJo81 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This what they want, they want to appear boring. Which they are. But their insane ways pop up every now and then. Trasha tries really hard, but her photos are boring, her house is not home inspo.
And Tan, still doesn’t have any friends.

I hope you’re doing ok @JoJo81 💕
Absolute shite Maggie but I have to tell myself it's only been ten weeks I'm not going to get over 19 years in ten weeks I just miss him everything feels lonely now but I'm carrying on for our girl I have to. These pair wishing their lives away don't know how lucky they are life isn't about stuff it's about the people you have it can so easily be taken from you

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They’re so boring the thread is dying out, we’re that used to the insanity it no longer seems strange
I'd like to think they have both realised how materialistic and ridiculous they both come across as with their constant one upmanship and buying of tat, passive aggressive comments, moving from one season to the next etc and that's why there's not much to talk about but somehow I think not. Maybe they've bored themselves 🤔

Not seen an unopened bottle for a while have we....I kind of miss those good old days 🤭🤭. Maybe this will be the year the Xmas cottage will happen and we'll be in for a treat.

Funny thing is we can all predict the next 6 months of their lives......basically whatever themed food m and s has, Tully's pumpkin patch, the annual Griswold tree picking, Strictly and photos of costa hot chocs 🫣🫣🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thread on these two have certainly died down! I come on to check and it’s still got no comment from two days ago sometimes!
---
I'd like to think they have both realised how materialistic and ridiculous they both come across as with their constant one upmanship and buying of tat, passive aggressive comments, moving from one season to the next etc and that's why there's not much to talk about but somehow I think not. Maybe they've bored themselves 🤔

Not seen an unopened bottle for a while have we....I kind of miss those good old days 🤭🤭. Maybe this will be the year the Xmas cottage will happen and we'll be in for a treat.

Funny thing is we can all predict the next 6 months of their lives......basically whatever themed food m and s has, Tully's pumpkin patch, the annual Griswold tree picking, Strictly and photos of costa hot chocs 🫣🫣🫣
Lmao exactly this to a T! 🤣👌🏼👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
duck off trash you moronic bleep! Christmas lights in 12 weeks? Yeah if you put them up two months early! I can't stand her I would love someone to burst her bubble so she had to live in the real world!

Reactions: 9
She’s always posts this type of tit. Only 36 Mondays until Christmas ladies! Better start stocking up on festive goodies! Then she has the yellow cushions out 21st January.
I miss the competition of who bought it first between them. The love island wine was also a highlight. Good times 😂

• Haha
She’s always posts this type of tit. Only 36 Mondays until Christmas ladies! Better start stocking up on festive goodies! Then she has the yellow cushions out 21st January.
I miss the competition of who bought it first between them. The love island wine was also a highlight. Good times 😂
I’ve been following her for 5 years and she has literally reposted the same pictures and quotes every single year. Her content has all been the same too. I do ask myself why I still follow her tbh 😂

• Haha
I will say it is coming up to peak comedic content from them both, but I feel like it's just not the same without the passive aggressive comments and one up manship

• Heart
  • Haha
I also miss the who bought it first with the classic Tanya passive aggressive comments of "oh bless you honey, I've had it since 1066 or however long she pretends 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

But it’s not twelve weeks surely?? TBF I am sat on a beach in Coasta Rica and have lost all track of time, but there is no way that can be accurate?? If they actually had something to genuinely look forward in their lives, and I am not just talking holidays (though it cracks me up over how much of a big deal they can make about a night in Essex or a few days in Cornwall - not judging budget breaks btw - I am a huge fan, just why the huge fanfare? I don’t post that much or make such a bug deal even when I’ve travelled halfway around the world) I mean like real hobbies and interests instead of of commercial shite, then these countdowns wouldn’t matter. And it doesn’t have to be expensive (although the amount of money they do waste on shite is insane) some of my favourite instas are walking, cooking, swimming and yoga account - they literally just have the most empty lives…

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well we now have the ‘let’s compete with our “friends” posts’! Lol Trash posts about friends last night and so Tranya does 2 hours ago this morning! Lol 😂
---
But it’s not twelve weeks surely?? TBF I am sat on a beach in Coasta Rica and have lost all track of time, but there is no way that can be accurate?? If they actually had something to genuinely look forward in their lives, and I am not just talking holidays (though it cracks me up over how much of a big deal they can make about a night in Essex or a few days in Cornwall - not judging budget breaks btw - I am a huge fan, just why the huge fanfare? I don’t post that much or make such a bug deal even when I’ve travelled halfway around the world) I mean like real hobbies and interests instead of of commercial shite, then these countdowns wouldn’t matter. And it doesn’t have to be expensive (although the amount of money they do waste on shite is insane) some of my favourite instas are walking, cooking, swimming and yoga account - they literally just have the most empty lives…
Not so much empty lives, just filled with materialistic things
---
Why would you post a photo of an empty restaurant? 😆

#fridatnight
Still no pic EVER of these friends 🤔🙄🤣

Reactions: 7
12 weeks is end of Oct/Beginning Nov so god knows what time this head is planning to decorate for Christmas

Reactions: 7
Why would you post a photo of an empty restaurant? 😆

#fridatnight
This Is why this thread won’t ever go away.
This is unbelievable , she literally pretends to have friends. She reads here, we know she does.
Since we have been saying she has no friends.
Tan work on yourself, be someone who people
will want to spend time with.
I just can’t believe she does this crap.

Reactions: 10
12 weeks is end of Oct/Beginning Nov so god knows what time this head is planning to decorate for Christmas
The funniest part of her counting down is that they do the same every year. Go and choose their tree but don’t put it up right away! Start stashing foods etc and then by NYE the tree is down and she’s “decluttered” We’ve all been part of the madness for so long we could write their memoir 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.