Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That post is very me, me, me isn’t it? Like the only reason he exists is to her ‘love of her life’ and her ‘rock’ 🤢

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell can’t believe she’s posted this on insta.
What an absolute fud! I’m surprised that they’ve both gotten this far without having a heart attack when you consider the lack of exercise and over consumption of alcohol, processed food and saturated fat.

Reactions: 10
Lovely way to make someone’s else’s medical emergency all about her and also, to post it on Instagram for a few likes is so cheap and low

Reactions: 16
Suspected heart attack? Nah it’s probably just acute indigestion from eating so much grease and processed food. And the ambulance crew would have been able to predict a possible cardiac issue with the ECG, he probably just also had severe palpitations from thinking ffs I’ve gotta go home with this great big trollop tonight - and it triggered a panic attack.

Find your balls man.
PS: I wonder if they closed the show room and tranya went outside in her hi-viz jacket again to traffic direct the ambo into the car park. (Whilst also thinking WOW I CANT WAIT TO POST THIS ON THE GRAM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks for the absolute love? 37 comments out of 16000 followers? Yes the outpouring of well wishes is overwhelming tan!

Reactions: 12
Absolutely love how Trash hasn’t even acknowledged Dickless Del’s ‘heart attack’. Obviously has insider knowledge that the poor bastard had indigestion from Tran’s 3000 calorie meals and endless vino. Stroke of genius on her part - even though it was probably unintentional 🤣

• Haha
Bloody hell can’t believe she’s posted this on insta.
I thought the worst when I saw the black and white picture! Pleased its not! #shockerofaday though, seriously Tan?! If it was that awful and shocking surely you wouldn't even think about posting online when you get home? I certainly wouldn't even think about it. I bet she checked in on Facebook as well.

Reactions: 5
So Trash's son has only had his licence for 4 months and his current car for 5 but is getting another new car today? These families seem to be getting new cars all the time 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought the worst when I saw the black and white picture! Pleased its not! #shockerofaday though, seriously Tan?! If it was that awful and shocking surely you wouldn't even think about posting online when you get home? I certainly wouldn't even think about it. I bet she checked in on Facebook as well.
She’s definitely the type to check herself into the hospital on Facebook and then ignore all the comments 😂
---
So Trash's son has only had his licence for 4 months and his current car for 5 but is getting another new car today? These families seem to be getting new cars all the time 🙄
Good. Hopefully he packs all his stuff into it and moves far away from that crazy family

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trash showing us all the full first and second part of the kids new car. Can this woman get any more thick. The insurance will be sky high on that

Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong in life?? I earn a decent wage as a head of service manager, I am a single mum and have to save months in advance for holidays, car repairs, new appliances/furniture etc. Trasha cleans half a house once a month, dirty John digs gardens and now the newly passed teenage son is swanning round in a Mercedes’. How the actual duck??

Reactions: 18
It's sad that the son is obviously being brought into the material things aswell.

I couldn't give a tit what car someone has, money, house aslong as their not a twit and Trasha is

It's sad that the son is obviously being brought into the material things aswell.

I couldn't give a tit what car someone has, money, house aslong as their not a twit and Trasha is
My daughter has left to go to Australia for 6 months, as much as I miss her I would rather her see the world than pay out for an over priced car from dodgy company who has a bad reputation.
What is it with this family and their cars, they always have to one up each other. Del has a ride in an ambulance and Trasha takes her sons car for a spin.
---
21162692-2C15-4423-86DE-AEAE909EADC0.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong in life?? I earn a decent wage as a head of service manager, I am a single mum and have to save months in advance for holidays, car repairs, new appliances/furniture etc. Trasha cleans half a house once a month, dirty John digs gardens and now the newly passed teenage son is swanning round in a Mercedes’. How the actual duck??
Finance! I wouldn’t be jealous of debt. Money talks wealth whispers 🩷

You aren’t going wrong at all lovely ❤ you are being a sensible mum by saving hard for for things you’d like and need. Trasha is clearly up to her eye balls in finance and debt and now unfortunately teaching her son that this is ok.

• Heart
You aren’t going wrong at all lovely ❤ you are being a sensible mum by saving hard for for things you’d like and need. Trasha is clearly up to her eye balls in finance and debt and now unfortunately teaching her son that this is ok.
Thank you for that lovely message 😘

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.