Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the ‘friends’ has a bento box and katsu curry, why no pics of them 🤣🤣 Or their drinks. Never mind a picture of them 🙈 Cos they ain’t real are they you absolute effin nutjob 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Thought Tan had got a new car, so do they still have the "roadster" as well? Or was it just a car from work as most car dealers "lend" their staff cars and then sell them off later after a bit of mileage.

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion - With Tasha already focusing on end of year dates, our Tanya is still pretending to have mates. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I like how she takes the photo at an angle which doesn’t show the driver wing mirror held on by duct tape

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like how she takes the photo at an angle which doesn’t show the driver wing mirror held on by duct tape
You’d think, as a ‘car lover’, she’d have got that fixed! Rather spending ridiculous amounts on tat

Reactions: 11
Oh tit, yeah. The first on Google no less.

She is a strange egg.
She could have at least scrolled down bit. This is so concerning! Who even does this? Surely her family and friends must be concerned by this behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion : Tash’s dreaming of conkers while Tan has gone plain bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LOL WHY HAS TAN GOT ALL THE PRAWNS AND TACO’s GOT ABOUT 4?!? 😂😂😂😂
Probs because she’s faffin around and he’s thought duck this tit I’m tucking in!!

453 cals for one of those croissants. And I bet tan the man had more than 1!! If she carries on she won’t be fitting in the rust bucket of a car. Pool Taco

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Take it it wasn't a day for a walk tran despite you saying the sun was shining you lazy cow where's spit and Ralph

Reactions: 6
Who feels smug over being organised?🥴
Organise what though? She isn’t a family account with young kids, or travel, or home renovation, or cooking, or housekeeping. She lives in a tiny rental (only mentioning this as it means she doesn’t really even have to maintain it either if something goes wrong) just her and a drip. They both work in the same 9-5 job, have no real hobbies, basically live off take out or Gousto and rarely leave their county. I think I could be super organised if I had no kids at home and barely anything to do 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Organise what though? She isn’t a family account with young kids, or travel, or home renovation, or cooking, or housekeeping. She lives in a tiny rental (only mentioning this as it means she doesn’t really even have to maintain it either if something goes wrong) just her and a drip. They both work in the same 9-5 job, have no real hobbies, basically live off take out or Gousto and rarely leave their county. I think I could be super organised if I had no kids at home and barely anything to do 🤣🤣.
Yep, not like she has dog walks or kids to factor in is it?
The poor dogs must be constantly crossing their legs.
Her kids jumped ship as soon as they could…
Oh and she doesn’t have friends to juggle does she?
Very easy to be organised!

Reactions: 9
I’m not organised in the slightest!😂😂 I’m smug if I can eat before 2 because of my Velcro baby 😂 it makes me wonder how these dick’eds coped with actual babies 😬😬😬 lord imagine they had Instagram when their kids were small!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.