Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had posted a photo claiming for it to be her dinner and she had made an attempt at cropping it but didn’t do a good enough job so you could see she’d screenshotted it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She had posted a photo claiming for it to be her dinner and she had made an attempt at cropping it but didn’t do a good enough job so you could see she’d screenshotted it 😂
No way 😂😂😂 I can’t cope with the level of crazy ! It’s almost impressive at this point, absolutely no shame!!

Reactions: 6
Hahaha I clocked that, he’s NOT gonna happen tash, he’s still that creepy weirdo who messaged me ( and probably many, many young girls ) whilst you were taking pics of your dinner 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I must have missed this, what a creep.
Gutted I missed Tan’s fake dinner. Not surprised. She has no friends. I am also going through the menopause but I don’t make stuff up, I just forgot everything. 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it was fairly obvious Tran dragged Taco to see Barbie - he was the ‘friend’ and even she realised what an emasculated twit that would make him look 🤣

And as for ‘Mr A’ 🤢🤮

Reactions: 7
I am musing whether Trash and Onslow had a row that prompted Tan to make a point of stating he was hanging around at theirs. Seems a bit of a pointless thing to mention unless you’re a passive aggressive cow like she is who loves having digs at other people’s expense…

Reactions: 14
I am musing whether Trash and Onslow had a row that prompted Tan to make a point of stating he was hanging around at theirs. Seems a bit of a pointless thing to mention unless you’re a passive aggressive cow like she is who loves having digs at other people’s expense…
I thought he was at the dealership to get his car looked at, only going by his comment on her post. But it’s all very weird. She never mentions when she sees Trash but she loves BIL hanging out with them… 🤔

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a bit flirty , over familiar like ! Goodness she’s gonna secure that ashford name one way or another 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.