Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a complete lunatic. A stock photo of the pub and what the duck is that picture of the mini? Is that a pic of her friends car?? I’m so confused. An utter nut job. Do Taco and her kids not see this???
And a pub meal of deep fried fish, chips and gin followed by a kebab and chips for dessert at home 🤮🤮🤮. How is this woman not dead? Think of your arteries (and your invisible illness) love!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And a pub meal of deep fried fish, chips and gin followed by a kebab and chips for dessert at home 🤮🤮🤮. How is this woman not dead? Think of your arteries (and your invisible illness) love!
She’s a Looney Toon, if she carries on with the imaginary friends, her and her EB collection will be sectioned

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t remember if I’ve said this before, but I’m quite invested in studying about the female menopause years and sadly, Tanya is showing quite strong similarities to someone experiencing a minor form mental health complications. It’s not as common as other menopause symptoms we all know about, but lying about friends, meals, stock pictures, it’s not right and not funny.

It’s probably dawned on her she’s still married, but engaged to tictac with no plans for a wedding or anything. Her daughters aren’t at the dinner table and she has no friends.

I’m kinda hoping someone in her family reads this and looks into it.

And as for trash’s pound shop Easter buffet thing. What I’m the name of Jesus’ resurrection was that!!!

Reactions: 11
On Tans FB page all her recent profile/cover pics have been of her children (inc her son) when they were a lot younger! To me she’s desperately trying to hold on to a life she once had, but also trying to move on! We know its always just her and 🌮 which is absolutely fine! What isn’t fine is making out all these things in her posts! I really hope that someone steps in and has a word with her about it! But I know we’ve said this thread after thread and still her behaviour seems to get worse!

Reactions: 14
I can’t remember if I’ve said this before, but I’m quite invested in studying about the female menopause years and sadly, Tanya is showing quite strong similarities to someone experiencing a minor form mental health complications. It’s not as common as other menopause symptoms we all know about, but lying about friends, meals, stock pictures, it’s not right and not funny.

It’s probably dawned on her she’s still married, but engaged to tictac with no plans for a wedding or anything. Her daughters aren’t at the dinner table and she has no friends.

I’m kinda hoping someone in her family reads this and looks into it.

And as for trash’s pound shop Easter buffet thing. What I’m the name of Jesus’ resurrection was that!!!
I am going through the menopause, and it’s not fun. When you look through the symptoms, there are so many. But the fact that she has family follow her and they do nothing, is so telling.
This is why she has no friends in the first place. She isn’t someone who would take advice, she has to be right, it has to be her way. I don’t know her personally. Yet you can tell so much from what she shares. Yes it’s only a small part of her day, but it’s who she is. And she shines through as a unpleasant woman, who is bitter and not happy.
There probably was work drinks, she is one of them people that would stay for one. Because they’re a mood hoover. She doesn’t come across as someone who is funny, or would have much conversation, other than about herself.

I think she is massively jealous of Tasha who she sees as being beneath her and has got it into her head that it’s some kind of competition between them. Her Instagram pictures often look nicer and more classy than Tasha’s and she can string a sentence together but I would bet anything that Tasha is naturally a warmer, kinder person and that’s why she is jealous.

Reactions: 21
I think she is massively jealous of Tasha who she sees as being beneath her and has got it into her head that it’s some kind of competition between them. Her Instagram pictures often look nicer and more classy than Tasha’s and she can string a sentence together but I would bet anything that Tasha is naturally a warmer, kinder person and that’s why she is jealous.
I know which one id spend time with if I had a gun to my head to choose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's so telling when she has turned off comments on certain posts, her behaviour is very strange and the sad thing is she doesn't need to do this, she could easily post things of her and him doing stuff. There is no rulebook that says you must have friends.

Why has she posted a picture of the pub taken in about 1979 and a picture of the side of her work with the fibreglass mini?? Absolutely bizarre. How the duck are ALL her ‘friends’ camera shy?? Come on badger, do an Instagram post and tag #imaginaryfriends - you know you want too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It literally is every single photo now. It’s absolute car crash viewing but now I’m finding myself physically cringing on her behalf. Once again I’m finding myself sympathising and thinking just how much of a tit partner Taco is to let her embarrass herself. She is literally torn to shreds on here for entertainment and that’s his supposed love.

I was diagnosed with EUPD last year and my partner is your average “tough guy” with no clue about mental health but he has educated himself fully on my condition and oversees my medication. Now I’m not saying Tanya has a mental illness but she’s clearly suffering from some sort of manic denial and I want to know where her support is? All he can do is comment the odd “amazing honey” on her spaghetti bolognese. Well, you aren’t so amazing yourself honey. bleeping dickless worm of a man.

Apologies for my anger but it just really gets to me when folk enable troubling behaviour.

Reactions: 10
It literally is every single photo now. It’s absolute car crash viewing but now I’m finding myself physically cringing on her behalf. Once again I’m finding myself sympathising and thinking just how much of a tit partner Taco is to let her embarrass herself. She is literally torn to shreds on here for entertainment and that’s his supposed love.

I was diagnosed with EUPD last year and my partner is your average “tough guy” with no clue about mental health but he has educated himself fully on my condition and oversees my medication. Now I’m not saying Tanya has a mental illness but she’s clearly suffering from some sort of manic denial and I want to know where her support is? All he can do is comment the odd “amazing honey” on her spaghetti bolognese. Well, you aren’t so amazing yourself honey. bleeping dickless worm of a man.

Apologies for my anger but it just really gets to me when folk enable troubling behaviour.
maybe he’s tried to have to have a word with her but it’s fallen on deaf ears or maybe he’s so worn down by her narcissistic traits and attitude that he just goes along with it for an easier life.
It must be so wearing living with someone exhibiting those troubling behaviours all the time. We’ve all seen the photos where he looks dead behind the eyes. That’s something her filter can’t hide.

Reactions: 9
What is this I’m so confused
Think that’s inside my garage on “The Sims”
---
Think that’s inside my garage on “The Sims”
She’ll have created an entire simulated neighbourhood. It all makes sense now. Herself and Taco residing in a mansion built on her parents land, Tasha in the trailer park having a dip in her back pond. Tran deleting the pool ladders….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate it so much when tash says she’s been “faffing”

Reactions: 5
Oh FFS and why has she got different lettuce on her plate to the ‘salad cart’ ?🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh for duck sake, she really is a looser!
Oh I really hate the word fakeaway, nearly as much as faffing.

If there’s a close up of the Ashfords in the audience on BGT, how many pics of them on the tv will we get?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sod off with the H2B bullshit. He’s a HN2B (hubby never to be) until she gets rid of her current EXH2B

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.