Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And a shop bought birthday cake when Princess Liv got a one especially made for her 16th 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s so sad that poor James doesn’t get the same treatment as princess Olivia. I can’t believe all they’re doing for him is getting a takeaway “of his choice” he’s 18, take him for a nice meal ffs!

• Heart
Maybe he doesn’t want a fuss as he knows whatever he asks for or gets will be splashed over social media, he seems more low key than the rest of them hope he’s having a nice night out with mates!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
While I definitely think that the daughter is 100% favoured, I think the son is just more low key.
He's 19, he probably doesn't want splashed all over his mums public Instagram page. He won't want to go shopping with her.
Also, that cake is amazing, he might have requested it.
They probably bought him his car.
My partners son was 19 a few months ago and all he wanted was a couple of tshirts and cash.... same could be happening here.

Reactions: 10
“Decided not to go out”

Yes we know you read here Trash. Hope you aren’t too stressed choosing a welcome mat ♥

I’d sooner be welcomed to Fritzls basement. He had favourite kids too.

Reactions: 7
While I definitely think that the daughter is 100% favoured, I think the son is just more low key.
He's 19, he probably doesn't want splashed all over his mums public Instagram page. He won't want to go shopping with her.
Also, that cake is amazing, he might have requested it.
They probably bought him his car.
My partners son was 19 a few months ago and all he wanted was a couple of tshirts and cash.... same could be happening here.
I agree, I reckon given the chance Tasha would go OTT for him just to show off on the gram. I bet they paid towards the car.

Reactions: 2
Vodka pasta? I’m 26 and the thought of eating that makes me want to gag, maybe I’m just boring now but vodka just makes me think of crying in the club toilets over some lad with a cheap vodka and coke in my hand and tit extensions 🤣🤣

• Haha
Vodka pasta? I’m 26 and the thought of eating that makes me want to gag, maybe I’m just boring now but vodka just makes me think of crying in the club toilets over some lad with a cheap vodka and coke in my hand and tit extensions 🤣🤣
vodka pasta is SO good!! It makes the tomato sauce really creamy. Honestly don’t knock it till you’ve tried it

Reactions: 4
I agree, I reckon given the chance Tasha would go OTT for him just to show off on the gram. I bet they paid towards the car.
More likely they probably contributed towards a deposit for the car and put the rest on finance/credit card. Knowing Trash, surely she would have bragged about it if they had paid outright for it, and made themselves about to be the world’s greatest parents in the process.

Reactions: 6
By any chance has tran got a tv bed?
I do get bored of them both but I find them compelling! A friend told me about another account she follows who thinks she’s a celeb too - Mrs Biba, I had a look - she posts more then Mrs Hinch 🤣 I don t know who she is but she does think she’s famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.