Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much money has Tan spent on Halloween and Christmas from M&S? I must admit I bought 1 item to put by for my kids but only 1 as a) I don't need all that stuff and b) it's quite expensive. How the hell can she keep spending like this as surely this is only to be ahead of Trash and she will only be buying even more.

Reactions: 4
I am totally confused…is she pissed?? What does she mean “less than a week till autumn”? Isn’t September autumn????
I think it starts on a certain date 22/23rd. I only know this as I remember googling when they both starting bringing out some seasonal bits suuuuuper early

Reactions: 3
Tans had Chinese takeaway Friday night and Indian Takeaway Saturday night. Porker 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tan has to be having us on, noone normal would really have 4 takeaways in less than a week. And she's already booked Sunday roast out 🙄

Reactions: 6
Today I’ve had 3 weetabix, an almond croissant and chicken selects with fries. Not an insane amount of food but obviously not the most balanced. I feel awful 😂 can’t imagine how they must feel eating so horrendously day in day out.

Reactions: 8
Today I’ve had 3 weetabix, an almond croissant and chicken selects with fries. Not an insane amount of food but obviously not the most balanced. I feel awful 😂 can’t imagine how they must feel eating so horrendously day in day out.
Yes! I wonder that every time I see what they’re eating. They’re probably used to it and would be shocked if they are healthily for a few weeks 😅

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.