Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my mam has recently had one of these, I strongly recommend Not leaving the house after taking them
🤣🤣 she lost 10lbs in that week ( water ofc) was crazy 🤣🤣
😂😂 don’t worry I won’t be going anywhere. I’m even thinking of asking someone to come and help at home that day becwhse I’ve got a 2 year old who won’t leave me alone

• Heart
Reactions: 6
😂😂 don’t worry I won’t be going anywhere. I’m even thinking of asking someone to come and help at home that day becwhse I’ve got a 2 year old who won’t leave me alone
Do it. I was so ill with mine. Also get a lift home if possible. I was told I could drive after and twice I was fine and could manage, but the third time I was in blind agony and cried all the way…Hope it goes okay.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Good luck, hope it all goes well ❤

Reactions: 2
But she had posh fish fingers, so… 😂

Is Taco going on this boys weekend? Or is he not allowed because he had to sell his bike to buy the car with the broken wing mirror.
Tan would never allow Taco to go 😄 "H2B" is where she is!!

Reactions: 3
They’re getting a new car? I wonder if the wing mirrors will be properly attached this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No idea where they are going but I’ll bet my mortgage on if it’s Tenerife, Tanya will be going to elevenerife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg do you think they’re going on holiday together to the island or whatever Tan said the other day. I remember they were meant to do a cottage at Christmas but it was cancelled. I wonder if they’re finally giving us the content we’ve been waiting for ?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know who I’m cringing more at - Tranya posting her registration number on a public forum, just to prove she’s got a brand new car or Trash dressed how she is in a tribute to Barbie. 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.