Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been so hectic with lots going on, but does anyone know has the wing mirror on the tit convertible been fixed yet?
Or is it still clinging on with duct tape?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s been so hectic with lots going on, but does anyone know has the wing mirror on the tit convertible been fixed yet?
Or is it still clinging on with duct tape?
Based on the fact that she's still married to her ex, I would say it'll be a while before thats done!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what this is all about. 😂 dig at the neighbours.
I hate people like that, just tell them to their face. I wonder if your neighbours mine about your dogs barking, or the fact you post your address on social media. Stupid woman. 😂

Reactions: 16
I was half wondering if the twins have secretly swapped over to deal with another crazy woman for a few days and Schlong had been smoking in the bedroom 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
when I saw that dinner if trashas tonight at a glance I thought it was one of those piss taking rate my plate pages.

Reactions: 5
when I saw that dinner if trashas tonight at a glance I thought it was one of those piss taking rate my plate pages.
But she had posh fish fingers, so… 😂

Is Taco going on this boys weekend? Or is he not allowed because he had to sell his bike to buy the car with the broken wing mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to see 🌮 pulling his trolley filled with his camping stuff 😂 round Brands Hatch!

Shows how boring these two are as this thread has been on the go since April, and it’s still got awhile to go!

• Haha
Olivia is already a better cook than her mum, she manages to drain the fat off the mince really well! 😂

• Haha
Is this the mate that was dragged to pooh sticks bridge? Poor fella. The only one having a drink is Tan. And by the looks of it, alone. 🙄
What Takeway they having? I think kebab!

Reactions: 9
I’ve got to have a colonoscopy in the next few weeks and honest to god the pre-laxative bowel prep I have to drink will make me tit through the eye of the needle for 12 hours straight, and I genuinely believe that will give me more entertainment than these 2 sad bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got to have a colonoscopy in the next few weeks and honest to god the pre-laxative bowel prep I have to drink will make me tit through the eye of the needle for 12 hours straight, and I genuinely believe that will give me more entertainment than these 2 sad bastards
my mam has recently had one of these, I strongly recommend Not leaving the house after taking them
🤣🤣 she lost 10lbs in that week ( water ofc) was crazy 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.