Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these ‘friends’ yet not a single one will let her take their picture apart from that creepy looking guy Dickless brought along once to play Pooh sticks 🙈🤣 You got to be pretty desperate for likes and validation if you keep making people up. She’s bleeping deranged. It’s hilarious 🤣🤣
Exactly this!!! If she’s portraying that she has multiple sets of friends, it’s bizarre that ALL of them don’t want a pic! Trash has pics of her with all her different friends! That Indian meal they had with the “pretend friends and footballer” was just her and Dickless eating on their own again! No photo of the four drinks or four plates with food, just all very carefully angled photos, as to not actually show they were on their own. 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 11
Seriously someone needs to stage an intervention. These friends either are too embarrassed to be photographed with her or they just don’t exist.

Reactions: 5
They don’t exist - even if they didn’t want to be all over the internet they could still pose without revealing faces.

Her and Del went for a meal and happened to be at the restaurant at the same time as a footballer, I can believe that, the rest is fiction.
She is truly unwinding to make up such a ridiculous story.

Save a little craziness for the menopause Tanzi!

Reactions: 14
And nothing from these ‘friends’ on either Insta or Facebook saying what a great time they had,

She went from having no friends to go out with to suddenly being in high demand with people desperate for her company - all whilst being a passive aggressive b*tch. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 8
I see Tan is killing it with the hashtags. and she isn’t responding to a question on the photo. I wonder why?
Surly you would get a photo of the footballer.
I mean she tried his food. If that’s what she is saying In her rambling post.

Tanya is actually bizarre, she just makes a fake life up for Instagram. Weirdo. Really odd that they were obviously out together for a meal yet Tanya makes no mention that they were out with family or celebrating a birthday, she clearly hates Tasha and thinks she’s better than her yet Tasha is the one who actually has friends and doesn’t have to make stuff up.

Reactions: 15
I see Tan is killing it with the hashtags. and she isn’t responding to a question on the photo. I wonder why?
I think this is her weirdest post yet

Reactions: 3
I am sure but could be wrong, wasn’t that a tit gift from Tan? 😂😂😂 she really hates her!
---
Is it Trasha’s birthday? When? She hasn’t mentioned it?
I was just coming to ask if it was her birthday soon as she's not said anything about it

Reactions: 2
Fancy making such a fuss over your own birthday especially when you’re that age. It’s not like she’s a little kid. Embarrassing.

She’s finally replied to the question on her post!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think this is her weirdest post yet
If Tranya didn’t recognise the famous footballer, why was she sat with him? Why would you randomly sit with a famous person you had no idea about? And if Dickless told her who he was, then she’d know his name! Screams utter bullshit!

And isn’t it amazing that Tran is totally ok with taking pics of all four drinkies when she’s with family, but just not all her five sets of friends! 😐🫤🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.