Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pink is on the first photo, Gwen Stefani is on the second. They’re both performing at the same concert.
Wasn't aware of that, only ever seen Pink performing herself the past few weeks. Surprised Tash didn't mention it. I've just noticed it on the poster now

FFS I'll need to take it back Tash is not an idiot (this time)

Reactions: 5
I’m just amazed that the bleeping cling-on teenager isn’t with them tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where is tash and her million stories/ vids / reels/ lives etc of her and pink ?! Surely she’s got to have had her phone stolen at this point 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is tash and her million stories/ vids / reels/ lives etc of her and pink ?! Surely she’s got to have had her phone stolen at this point 😂😂
Seriously wondering if she got scammed and the tickets were fake. Feel really sorry for her if that’s the case. Strange that she hadn’t posted any pics - she posts so much of her life.

I think she’s hung over and hanging out her arse. I also think Olivia was there but not on that train pic, probably on separate seats with the other kiddies

Looks like she spent her whole time filming it through a screen instead of living in the moment and taking it all in. Typical trash bag. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I don't actually think Olivia was there at Pink there was no pics of her.
Perhaps she only goes when it's mummy and daddy

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So Tan eats hot dogs cause it’s her sausage dog’s birthday- she’s very special 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Liv looks really nice for prom and of course Tasha’s pulled the stops out for her favourite child

Reactions: 10
As much as it pains me to say, that snack board looked really nice! Not that I’d 90% of what’s on there, Jacob’s crackers and Dairylee are as far as I’ll go 🤣 are we meant to believe she had that toddler plates worth of Chinese? I would put my house on the fact that she has a mountain of Chinese outside the frame of the picture with lashings of curry sauce and she’ll be using a prawn cracker to scoop it all up, and if she isn’t she’s doing it wrong!🤣

Reactions: 6
As much as it pains me to say, that snack board looked really nice! Not that I’d 90% of what’s on there, Jacob’s crackers and Dairylee are as far as I’ll go 🤣 are we meant to believe she had that toddler plates worth of Chinese? I would put my house on the fact that she has a mountain of Chinese outside the frame of the picture with lashings of curry sauce and she’ll be using a prawn cracker to scoop it all up, and if she isn’t she’s doing it wrong!🤣
So many questions…
1- How did she transport that board?
2- Why no photos of the BBQ?
3- Why would you have that much food before a BBQ.
4-Why is she pretending her daughters are there?
5- No way was that her portion of Chinese, she has a troff in then back ground, she just tips most of it in a giant bowl. Like the rest of us do!
---
And Trasha’s daughter did look lovely, but the photo with her dad spoiled it. He is so grubby!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.