Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many questions…
1- How did she transport that board?
2- Why no photos of the BBQ?
3- Why would you have that much food before a BBQ.
4-Why is she pretending her daughters are there?
5- No way was that her portion of Chinese, she has a troff in then back ground, she just tips most of it in a giant bowl. Like the rest of us do!
---
And Trasha’s daughter did look lovely, but the photo with her dad spoiled it. He is so grubby!
I thought that. Why a big charcuterie board before a bbq? I’d be stuffed eating that! And I’m gonna say, she was round a neighbour’s house, as the drainage round the edge of the patio and grass is the same as Tranya’s and they’re all terraced houses.

Reactions: 7
Lights on the sofa - seen it all now. WTF. See nothing changed with Tasha. The only thing I love about Tasha is how much she winds up her sister in law. 😂

Reactions: 9
I thought that. Why a big charcuterie board before a bbq? I’d be stuffed eating that! And I’m gonna say, she was round a neighbour’s house, as the drainage round the edge of the patio and grass is the same as Tranya’s and they’re all terraced houses.
Bet the neighbour is on holiday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seafood linguine? Wheres the seafood tash a few manky bits of crabstick doesn't count

Reactions: 4
well done Tasha - just share where your underage daughter works AGAIN with a load of old strangers. Shouldn’t be surprised after her splashing her bikini pics all over the Internet when she was about 12 but ffs-have some common sense !!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but this twit couldn’t even make friends with the village idiot for about 5 years of following her now all of a sudden they are queueing round the block to hang out with her and Dickless. Ummmm yeah ok love 🤣🤣 #imaginaryfriends

Reactions: 12
She’s getting more desperate and weirder
The side of her bag is in both pics. She was no more chatting to a footballer than the man in the moon. If she was why not name them. She practically tells us when she has a wee, why keep the most interesting part of the night that allegedly happened to herself.

Reactions: 14
Why no selfie with the footballer? Because it’s all in her head. Utter bullshit.

Reactions: 8
She’s getting more desperate and weirder
WTFF!!! She’s lost it more than normal! Never makes any sense?! How do you expect your followers to follow anything you say, when you don’t know yourself what you’re saying! 😩🙄🥱 Ugh, exhausted after writing that!
---
The side of her bag is in both pics. She was no more chatting to a footballer than the man in the moon. If she was why not name them. She practically tells us when she has a wee, why keep the most interesting part of the night that allegedly happened to herself.
Because she’s click baiting! Like Trash. Tran going out with friends and no pictures to prove what a fun giggly night they’re having! Come on both of you, you want to fill your tiny square spaces with good content, then start with the honest pics of these events that apparently happen! 🙄

Reactions: 6
All these ‘friends’ yet not a single one will let her take their picture apart from that creepy looking guy Dickless brought along once to play Pooh sticks 🙈🤣 You got to be pretty desperate for likes and validation if you keep making people up. She’s bleeping deranged. It’s hilarious 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.