Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tasha’s more excited than Olivia that she’s left school and I’m not sure why? She’s desperate for her still to be a child but overjoyed that she’s done with school?

Reactions: 8
Bit confused as to why Olivia is doing equine management... don’t think Trasha has said before about her being into horses? If she can’t ride already she will really struggle as I can imagine most people on that course will have been riding/around horses for a fair few years anyway. Working with horses requires a real passion for them, early starts in all weathers, hard, manual labour. Not like trash bag working two hours a week

Reactions: 13
Bit confused as to why Olivia is doing equine management... don’t think Trasha has said before about her being into horses? If she can’t ride already she will really struggle as I can imagine most people on that course will have been riding/around horses for a fair few years anyway. Working with horses requires a real passion for them, early starts in all weathers, hard, manual labour. Not like trash bag working two hours a week
My niece did it, she’s been riding since she was 4 and had a part time job at the stable’s already.
It’s really hard work and not great pay at the end of the course.
Like you say I don’t think Tasha and Princess Liv understand it’s more than just going and petting some beautiful animals

Reactions: 9
I cant stand the pair of pricks saying that i hate everyone right now,

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just looked at Tans hastag for her spaghetti Americana. Seems like most posts are hers and Tashas and the few others look more disgusting than theirs 😆
Sounds like it was made up by the twins family as it certainly isn't a "known dish", think Sheldon's spaghetti with cut up hot dogs from Big Bang Theory looks more tasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girls, please tell me I'm not the only one cooking (maybe)two actual proper dinners a week in this weather and long evenings.No kids so no children are being neglected!

Reactions: 3
Girls, please tell me I'm not the only one cooking (maybe)two actual proper dinners a week in this weather and long evenings.No kids so no children are being neglected!
Mine are at uni so most days I do an easy dinner. Plus who can be arsed with all the faffing around setting a table, getting props and pretending to be enjoying that slop she serves up.
It always looks under cooked.

Mine are at uni so most days I do an easy dinner. Plus who can be arsed with all the faffing around setting a table, getting props and pretending to be enjoying that slop she serves up.
Life is way too short for their carry on. Big fan of "if you can't put it in or on two slices bread, it's too much effort" during the week at the min....ate while sitting on the couch #lovelymeal #delicious #sohandy #notextraatall 🤣🤣

Christ just wait for the autumnal props. We’ve got approximately 7 weeks left before the fox cushion and that hideous white branch tree gets decorated with everything diarrhoea coloured

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.