Tasha & Tanya #55 M&S treats and life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see these invisible friends again. Or she’ll photograph the people on the table next door and pass them off. Like those unsuspecting fuckers in the street the other day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see golden child went to Coldplay, its nice at her age she is still doing stuff with her parents but they never seem to do anything without

Reactions: 12
I see golden child went to Coldplay, its nice at her age she is still doing stuff with her parents but they never seem to do anything without
They take her everywhere! Why can’t they just do things as a couple? Why take Olivi-brat with them! 🙄

Reactions: 9
How old is Trasha? I mean who says things like Coldplay rule.. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lurker here but she’s made me irrationally angry. I’m a massive Coldplay fan. I’ve been to see them twice on the MOTS tour alone and I went to the cinema to watch the live stream from Buenos Aires. I have Coldplay artwork in my house and a Coldplay related tattoo. She swans in after never mentioning Coldplay before and starts acting like a super fan. Proper ground my gears for no legitimate reason!! 😡

Reactions: 7
Lurker here but she’s made me irrationally angry. I’m a massive Coldplay fan. I’ve been to see them twice on the MOTS tour alone and I went to the cinema to watch the live stream from Buenos Aires. I have Coldplay artwork in my house and a Coldplay related tattoo. She swans in after never mentioning Coldplay before and starts acting like a super fan. Proper ground my gears for no legitimate reason!! 😡
I mean, she said she enjoyed the concert. Doesn’t mean she went for herself. Could have gone for her daughter or husband and been pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: 5
I mean, she said she enjoyed the concert. Doesn’t mean she went for herself. Could have gone for her daughter or husband and been pleasantly surprised.
Yes, hence my self description of being “irrationally angry for no legitimate reason” 😀

• Haha
Yes, hence my self description of being “irrationally angry for no legitimate reason” 😀
You will find that both of these can make you irrationally angry for no reason. When Tan pretends to have friends, when Trasha says dins, that does it for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Tan took a photo of two drinks and some bloke
In the background. Is this Taco’s mate?
Birthday eve! duck off you tit!

Reactions: 9
So Tan took a photo of two drinks and some bloke
In the background. Is this Taco’s mate?
Birthday eve! duck off you tit!
It’s the “fab work buddies” and “fab friends” that get me. 🤮. She’s so pathetic, especially as last week she spun it to read like her mates were all taking her out and treating her to dinner this weekend. Not quite what happened though eh love 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope she shares whatever “Boys track day” is? I mean sounds revolting. If it’s got her rancid husband in it. Silly me. I assumed that was a menu planner, not a boasting board!

Reactions: 4
Sausage kebabs? 🤮 and as for that coleslaw, it’s looks like mince.
Doesn’t look like Tan is going away anywhere.
Have we seen the dogs lately?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.