Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
I don’t wanna be that arsehole but has he looked at his diet? It’s fucking shocking.
From what we see on her Instagram. No exercise, fatty foods and don’t think we have ever seen her fruit bowl set up.
But glad he is ok, maybe he was trying to escape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
Did Tan even go to Mersea island? The pics could easily be stock images. What happened to all the themed tat she used to take on trips? (The good old days of the trip to the titanic hotel etc).

Why aren’t we getting hourly updates from Tash? I was expecting more of battle of the holidays!
Who remembers when Tan went on that little boat and had ALL the seafaring props and tat that ever existed Where the hell they fitted that lot on the boat I don't know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Bob93

Chatty Member
She couldn’t wait to get home and post that.

That will be all she was thinking about coming home, must post on Insta 🫶

• Haha

Stockers_45

VIP Member
I think this is her weirdest post yet
If Tranya didn’t recognise the famous footballer, why was she sat with him? Why would you randomly sit with a famous person you had no idea about? And if Dickless told her who he was, then she’d know his name! Screams utter bullshit!

And isn’t it amazing that Tran is totally ok with taking pics of all four drinkies when she’s with family, but just not all her five sets of friends! 😐🫤🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Can someone please tell me where I am going wrong in life?? I earn a decent wage as a head of service manager, I am a single mum and have to save months in advance for holidays, car repairs, new appliances/furniture etc. Trasha cleans half a house once a month, dirty John digs gardens and now the newly passed teenage son is swanning round in a Mercedes’. How the actual fuck??

Reactions: 18

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Are they both on holiday at the same time? That’s interesting. I wonder if they planned to go together and then nixed it.
---
Thread title : Tash’s ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tan’s cosying up with friends who don’t exist!

Last edited:
  • Heart

leighboo

She's just a vile human being. 'BRAND NEW CAR'. Yes, brand new, paid for on a hire purchase agreement each month because you don't have the cash to even buy a banger because you spend your entire wage on food and fucking props for a minimal amount of strangers to like on social media, because you have no friends.
Why don't you have friends Tanzi? Oh yes, because you're just a passive aggressive, horrible bastard. Which is also why your kids clearly don't like you, or anyone else for that matter.
I'm warming more and more to Trash with every post Tanzi makes. And that's saying something!

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Tash reading here because now the Raoul Moat show is apparently sad.

The boys also had smoky beans because girlies’ delicate tastebuds can only handle the humble original baked beans…

• Haha
  • Sick

Kikidoyouloveme

Probably Tanya posting an unflattering photo of Olivia eating and then Tasha taking revenge years later with an unfiltered true angle photo of Tanya.
Of all the things covid took from us : the holiday cottage will forever be the worst ! The battle of the pastas, the turkeys , the outfits , whose hubby could make the best curry - unforgivable!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Trash is chilling watching Eastenders, half way out onto the street judging by how close that sofa is to the front door 🤣 or back door or whatever fucking door it is 🙈

• Haha

Kikidoyouloveme

Is this the restaurant that tan absolutely slated in lockdown for getting her food wrong on something ? And now she’s obsessed? That footballer story has more holes in it then Swiss cheese - she’s actually a head case !