Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in Scotland so no heat for me today especially not to be bbq'ing, then again we had a week of heat in March that us now till next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So that’s pissed me off and I’m not religious nor did I eat fish today. Why eat fish for your dinner, say “TRADITIONAL FOR US” 🥴🥴🥴 you ate bleeping chicken for your lunch. You’re not meant to eat ANY meat on good Friday for it to be traditional you uneducated fat ginger pig

Thread suggestion
Tasha showing off her friends while Tanya’s spending still has no end

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So that’s pissed me off and I’m not religious nor did I eat fish today. Why eat fish for your dinner, say “TRADITIONAL FOR US” 🥴🥴🥴 you ate bleeping chicken for your lunch. You’re not meant to eat ANY meat on good Friday for it to be traditional you uneducated fat ginger pig

Thread suggestion
Tasha showing off her friends while Tanya’s spending still has no end
🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️ she just continually shows what an uneducated twit she is!

Reactions: 9
Cannot believe I had drinks at The Alchemist in Portsmouth today (picking up my son from a marine cadet excursion and stopping down for weekend) yet I did not catch a catch a glimpse of her. #gutting #whatdidido 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really is an uncultured tart!
She hasn’t a clue about Easter, what did this duck wit give up for lent?
She is the most uncultured uneducated tart.
Clearly only her and and dickless Del, and an unopened bottle of plonk.
There is only 2 of them, why they hell do they need name labels. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Oh Christ i didn’t know not eating meat today was a thing! I’ve had steak and thrn Turkey bacon for breakfast 🤣 I learn so much from this thread 😂 out of curiosity why is it people choose to not eat meat today?x

Oh Christ i didn’t know not eating meat today was a thing! I’ve had steak and thrn Turkey bacon for breakfast 🤣 I learn so much from this thread 😂 out of curiosity why is it people choose to not eat meat today?x
Its a Christian tradition thats done as a sacrifice because Jesus sacrificed his flesh for humanity. Unlike tanzi you haven't claimed eating meat is tradition on a day where it isn't 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its a Christian tradition thats done as a sacrifice because Jesus sacrificed his flesh for humanity. Unlike tanzi you haven't claimed eating meat is tradition on a day where it isn't 🤣
that makes sense! why did she bother trying to pretend?🤣🤣 I may pretend I don’t eat in the day for Ramadan whilst eating my body weight in Jaffa cakes 😂😂😂 she has no limits does she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That fish thing Tanya made looks rank and I’m not fussy in the slightest. It looks like she’s put meal worms on the top 🤢🤢 she’s such a prat, fish friday and eaten chicken for lunch… idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
that makes sense! why did she bother trying to pretend?🤣🤣 I may pretend I don’t eat in the day for Ramadan whilst eating my body weight in Jaffa cakes 😂😂😂 she has no limits does she
Hiya - hope you’re doing ok and are recovering well x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hi all, yet to catch up on all your great comments...BUT I just had to share that I went out yesterday with my 15.5 year old dog. A nice amble these days as she's no longer my 8 week old pup. We, and my not H2B or husband, just my partner of 20 years, ended up in a beer garden and got drunk. Just eaten a McDonald's breakkie. No pics...and no dishwasher loaded, in fact I dont have a dishwasher as only the two of us and plus I find them more of a faff. Oh and my monthly Iceland shop due 12ish. I will not lay it all out for you to see. Just want to ram in freezer and go back to snoozing. Have a lovely Easter all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi all, yet to catch up on all your great comments...BUT I just had to share that I went out yesterday with my 15.5 year old dog. A nice amble these days as she's no longer my 8 week old pup. We, and my not H2B or husband, just my partner of 20 years, ended up in a beer garden and got drunk. Just eaten a McDonald's breakkie. No pics...and no dishwasher loaded, in fact I dont have a dishwasher as only the two of us and plus I find them more of a faff. Oh and my monthly Iceland shop due 12ish. I will not lay it all out for you to see. Just want to ram in freezer and go back to snoozing. Have a lovely Easter all xx
Love this, sounds like my kind of walk with he dogs.
Enjoy the long weekend, hopefully everyone has some time off.

hiya beaut how are you? I’m doing okay actually I’m quite surprised how well I’m doing but I’m not sure it’s really sunken in yet xxx
I’m ok thanks. Also had a miscarriage about 3 weeks ago but dealing better than expected 💕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sending lots of love to you both. I seriously do not know how people can call us trolls. I always feel this group is a lovely little support unit that have each other backs and seem to genuinely care x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I read a few threads on tattle and aside from the few comments that for me are a little too much ie I don't like people commenting on weight or looks, everyone is very supportive on here. The troll word is so over used by the insta huns who want to have something to blame when the get called out on their shady shenanigans or inappropriate bragging.

I cant be doing with Tanya and her bragging. Same with a lot of the insta huns who didn't follow lockdown rules (beggy home sweet home being a classic) as well as these 2. That's what makes me find them so irritating. They all carried on as if nothing was going on and I think that's a lot to do why people have so much to say on here.

That, and the lies and one up manship these two have.

Overall though you looked absolutely howl with some of the funny comments.
Oh and see the mysterious unopened bottle of fizz has managed to miraculously open itself, pour itself into the glass and then seal back up without even looking like its been opened #wow #amazinghunni 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.