Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The filtered eyelashes on limp dick 😂😂😂
Every single filtered photo makes him appear to have eyeshadow, mascara and blusher on. It just seems so weird considering she always appears so plain in the same photo 🤣
Also why would you post that you're being a fat twit and eating a full massive McDs not long after eating a huge buffet? The woman has more stomachs than a cow. A slice of toast late on maybe. Massive burger, fries and deep fried cheese? Jesus. Pure gluttony!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
John probably means they were missing a couple due to tans daughters not being there because they are never with her. Not sure why on the insta post she’s making out like she’s some sort of landed gentry with the my parents woods, fields etc when it’s probably just woods etc near their house and she knows if she posted that on fb someone would call her out

Reactions: 8
I think John is Tans dad. Agree with the point ref “woods”, more likely just woods behind their house.

Reactions: 6
Not caught up on all your messages, counted 10 eggs on Little Ms Dunce's table. Our dog had her usual walk, and hypoallergenic cod cookies (that she lives for now...her treat after walk). We went to Morrisons yest night, I whined for some daffs, I got as "at least they are cheap 😉" he moaned he can't have chocolate as diabetes 2...we bought 2 eggs to give to children and put them in the trolly. No pics....we just automatically do tit like that 🤷🏼‍♀️ xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this another case of the magic mystery bottle that's never had the seal broken yet? I might be wrong but that seal does not look like its been twisted. I don't get why she does this. Is it just a glass of milk?? Lol
Screenshot_20220418-145747_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Trans diirrrty arm and hand look mank in her drinks post! 🤢 Perhaps her and Schlong belong together! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Firstly, why does she feel the need to tell “16 thousand” followers that she got her daughter a food shop. You apparently do it every time you take her back. No one cares and its part of being a parent! Secondly, she constantly goes on about the soaps being her guilty pleasure. Her arm and hand and gross oh and no one cares!
WHY DO THEY EAT SO LATE?!?

Reactions: 7
We have a word in a Scotland “Sleekit” and when it’s used to describe someone it means they are sly
and deceitful. Tasha’s daughter looks sleekit to me, there’s just something about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.