Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m opening myself to the possibility of getting absolutely destroyed with this comment but here goes…

I’m guilty of making numerous derogatory comments about Tanya in the past but lately I’ve found my mindset shifting. I actually feel sorry for her. Her behaviour/content is 9/10 desperately seeking attention/approval which truly shouldn’t be an issue. I can’t imagine her ever being in a state of relaxation. I feel as though she’s constantly trying to make up for the fact that (in her own head entirely) Tasha is an ACTUAL Ashford with the name and my spawn to prove it. I just want to give Tanya a shake and let her know that she might be enough as her (genuine) self.

Feel free to disagree with me. I won’t take offence!

I’m alluding to the assumption that there must be some mental health issues present
I don’t necessarily disagree with you, and in a way you are right. However she’s a spiteful nasty piece of work. We’ve all seen her publicly humiliate trash by speaking down to her etc. And if that’s how she speaks to people online imagine how nasty she is in person!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m opening myself to the possibility of getting absolutely destroyed with this comment but here goes…

I’m guilty of making numerous derogatory comments about Tanya in the past but lately I’ve found my mindset shifting. I actually feel sorry for her. Her behaviour/content is 9/10 desperately seeking attention/approval which truly shouldn’t be an issue. I can’t imagine her ever being in a state of relaxation. I feel as though she’s constantly trying to make up for the fact that (in her own head entirely) Tasha is an ACTUAL Ashford with the name and my spawn to prove it. I just want to give Tanya a shake and let her know that she might be enough as her (genuine) self.

Feel free to disagree with me. I won’t take offence!

I’m alluding to the assumption that there must be some mental health issues present
I know what you mean, I sometimes feel like that with Tan.
But then I remember how vile she can be.
This is a 50 year old woman, who doesn’t seem to learn from the mistakes she makes.
She is insecure, she is very lonely, she is very sad, she isn’t happy. That stands out a mile.
At the end of the day she is the only person who can make her life better. She only cares about her self. How sad that there isn’t one nice thing we could say about her. She is deep down not a decent person.
Yet, at times I feel sorry for her too.
Even when she is doing things for her daughters she makes about her. No amount of filtered photos and boasting will ever make her come across as the lovely lady she is desperate to portray.

Has Tasha dropped her phone down the loo again? Or has the Burger king given her the 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know what you mean, I sometimes feel like that with Tan.
But then I remember how vile she can be.
This is a 50 year old woman, who doesn’t seem to learn from the mistakes she makes.
She is insecure, she is very lonely, she is very sad, she isn’t happy. That stands out a mile.
At the end of the day she is the only person who can make her life better. She only cares about her self. How sad that there isn’t one nice thing we could say about her. She is deep down not a decent person.
Yet, at times I feel sorry for her too.
Even when she is doing things for her daughters she makes about her. No amount of filtered photos and boasting will ever make her come across as the lovely lady she is desperate to portray.

Has Tasha dropped her phone down the loo again? Or has the Burger king given her the 💩

My point exactly. Both of their posts are quite similar with the themes etc but the difference is, Tash’s kids are present (albeit just Olivia usually) so she kinda gets away with it a little more.

I’m thinking back to when Tan has posted fake content about her daughters being present EG when the table is clearly only set for her and Taco and her ex has alluded to the fact that he was with the girls. It’s super cringe but kind of super sad. Also gets me thinking, Taco sees this bullshit and all he can contribute is a “superb honey”. My partner would be SERIOUSLY concerned for me if I behaved in such a way.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My point exactly. Both of their posts are quite similar with the themes etc but the difference is, Tash’s kids are present (albeit just Olivia usually) so she kinda gets away with it a little more.

I’m thinking back to when Tan has posted fake content about her daughters being present EG when the table is clearly only set for her and Taco and her ex has alluded to the fact that he was with the girls. It’s super cringe but kind of super sad. Also gets me thinking, Taco sees this bullshit and all he can contribute is a “superb honey”. My partner would be SERIOUSLY concerned for me if I behaved in such a way.
Yeah when she did that it was sad. But why not be more real, then she might be more likeable. But she makes out everything is perfect. When she know it’s not.
What she needs to do is close her account and work on herself. But she will never do that.

Reactions: 11

I can’t stand Tanya, she is nasty and aggressive wirh Tasha and her communication with her followers (and customers from the reviews we’ve. Seen online for the bmw branch she works at). However, I agree with you, I do feel sorry for her too. She clearly needs to see a therapist about some stored up resentment/ spending addiction/ paranoia/ personality disorder. She clearly comes into several of those categories.

• Heart
I think Tran is quite possibly struggling with peri menopause/menopause which can make you feel anxious, paranoid, depressed, emotional and generally like tit. Add that to her prior insecurities you have outlined and it all starts to make sense. Doesn't excuse her behaviour or spending but it does add up.

Reactions: 7
I think the fact that her own son seems to barely acknowledge her existence speaks volumes.

• Heart
Anyone know where Trasha is? She was on a road trip? Last seen stuffing her face with a burger.
We don’t know what she was wearing and we don’t know where she was heading. My guess is the designer outlet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know where Trasha is? She was on a road trip? Last seen stuffing her face with a burger.
We don’t know what she was wearing and we don’t know where she was heading. My guess is the designer outlet.
Just noticed her followers have slipped to 24.3K. Could be in mourning over that? 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Was the road trip to IKEA to get her Easter present, seems to be the new theme these days 🤔

• Haha
I don’t feel sorry for Tanya but I do agree that’s she’s suffering from some sort of mental health issues. It’s just not right the way she goes on and she never seems to allow herself to actually be happy. The way she treats her kids is awful they are obviously second fiddle to that horrible little hobbit she’s shacked up with, imagine how they feel about that?
I might sound cold saying I don’t feel sorry for her but I have mental illnesses too, I suffer badly with anxiety and depression but I manage not to make my child feel second best and treat others like shite. She still has control over her actions and she can change them at any time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Obviously what we see online doesn’t disclose the full picture but it seems obvious that the kids prefer their Dad (from posts/comments from the girls etc). So perhaps that’s why she focuses all of her attention on Tweedle Dumb.

I was brought up mostly by my Grandma and Grandad because my mother clearly has some kind of mental disorder that’s never been officially diagnosed (she’s never sought help because she’s always thought everybody else was in the wrong). She has flashes of wanting to be a good mum and it’s usually in the form of expensive gifts I don’t need or gushing social media posts. On the flip side, she can be super abusive.

However, she lives alone and has no real friends so despite the above, I feel desperately sorry for her and wish she would seek help. Tanya raises a few red flags of a similar nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think social media in general highlights all these issues in the likes of Tan and 🗑 They and others just seem to share every detail of their life with strangers, but it also shows the problems they have within in their own. No friends, insecurity, overspending, etc. All signs that there is a problem which sadly social media can’t cure.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220415_101014.jpg

Why does she keep saying Easter Good Friday just say Good Friday 🙄 that spread is how much tit can one woman fit on a table

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What bothers me most about the breakfast (other than the sheer quantity) is that she has taken everything out of the packet. Does she put it back if not eaten? Do her family really want her hands all over their food?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.