Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a word in a Scotland “Sleekit” and when it’s used to describe someone it means they are sly
and deceitful. Tasha’s daughter looks sleekit to me, there’s just something about her.
Completely agreed, she looks like the sort who would bully someone then cry and flip it around if she got caught. Also like she’d act all nice and innocent but would be stealing bottles of her parents booze to go drink in parks with her mates

Reactions: 8
Firstly, why does she feel the need to tell “16 thousand” followers that she got her daughter a food shop. You apparently do it every time you take her back. No one cares and its part of being a parent! Secondly, she constantly goes on about the soaps being her guilty pleasure. Her arm and hand and gross oh and no one cares!
WHY DO THEY EAT SO LATE?!?
Because she wants to sound like the mother she really isn’t… an amazing mum who puts her kids first.

Reactions: 6
I don’t like Wagamama’s, so not sure. Has she coloured and handwritten on her napkins so they look like they’re from
Wagamama’s!? If so someone please section her. That’s not normal behaviour over sodding Katsu curry!
#onmyplate

Argh, this is as bad as #getinmybelly. I have this horrible aggressive voice in my head when I read her hashtags, as if I imagine Tanzi saying it 🙈🤣

Reactions: 3
She has not bleeping coloured in napkins….. I went to wagas today and I can confirm she has coloured them in 😭😭😭 she needs a straight jacket and a padded room

Reactions: 6
I don’t like Wagamama’s, so not sure. Has she coloured and handwritten on her napkins so they look like they’re from
Wagamama’s!? If so someone please section her. That’s not normal behaviour over sodding Katsu curry!
I've just had to google to be sure but yes it would appear she has 🤣🤣 bleeping lunacy! Just when you think she can't peak any higher on the mad witch scale...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've just had to google to be sure but yes it would appear she has 🤣🤣 bleeping lunacy! Just when you think she can't peak any higher on the mad witch scale...
Oh she can, have you seen the latest post with the boobs and bum masks. Dear god! That is an image I just don’t want etched in my mind 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh she can, have you seen the latest post with the boobs and bum masks. Dear god! That is an image I just don’t want etched in my mind 🤣
Well I spoke too soon. My god! I am trying not to think of it too much or else I'll need intense psychotherapy 🤮 I"ll assume the next peak will be a bottle of lube and a cucumber 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.